Official PS2 Magazine

lordopus99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This month's demo is packed to the core.
First, we have the biggest game coming out on PS2: METAL GEAR SOLID 3. Let me be the first to say how impressed I am. Also included on this demo is Need for Speed Underground 2, Ratchet 3, Fight Club, Silent Hill 4, and many others.

[quote name='lordopus99']This month's demo is packed to the core.
First, we have the biggest game coming out on PS2: METAL GEAR SOLID 3. Let me be the first to say how impressed I am. Also included on this demo is Need for Speed Underground 2, Ratchet 3, Fight Club, Silent Hill 4, and many others.[/quote]

Did I miss Rockstar cancelling GTA: San Andreas? j/k

Normally I stay away from that high priced mag. but I actually picked up a copy solely for that demo. Didn't get a chance to break it out yet though. Maybe tonight...

You go to great lengths to save five bucks on a game yet you pay nine just to get a demo! Shame on you, lordopus, shame on you.

i don't like OPM much. i whish i had that demo but even if i did it would just frezze up like all the OPM demos.

It does have an interesting article on the PS3, but its mostly speculation. On a happy note, the Killzone demo will be on next month's disc.

You go to great lengths to save five bucks on a game yet you pay nine just to get a demo! Shame on you, lordopus, shame on you.

oh but I get it and most other gaming mags for free including the demos...

I read somewhere disreputable (probably gamefaqs) that the MGS3 demo has a 1 minute time limit. This is bullshit right?

Edit: Yeah read it wrong, the demo only resets if you leave the controls alone for longer than a minute. :dunce:

Wait, WTF? It turns out my Mom sent in the re-subscription notice last month, so I just recieved my OPM. But it doesn't have MGS on it!!! It has Def Jam 2 on the front and it says that they only have a video of MGS 3. WTF?

Wait, WTF? It turns out my Mom sent in the re-subscription notice last month, so I just recieved my OPM. But it doesn't have MGS on it!!! It has Def Jam 2 on the front and it says that they only have a video of MGS 3. WTF?

Looks like you got last month's issue in a bit late. You should be getting the MGS3 issue shortly.

Was I the only one unimpressed by the NFSUG 2 demo? I guess Burnout 3 spoiled me...

[quote name='Scahom1']

Looks like you got last month's issue in a bit late. You should be getting the MGS3 issue shortly.

Was I the only one unimpressed by the NFSUG 2 demo? I guess Burnout 3 spoiled me...[/quote]

Yeah, I figured it out about five minutes after posting that. I recently re-subscribed, so I think that's why my October issue came late.

bread's done
Back