Official PSP Component Cable $7.24 shipped - Gohastings Clearance

scottman

CAGiversary!
This is the cheapest price I have seen for the official PSP component cable. Play games or movies from your PSP on your TV. Cheapest I have seen on amazon is ~$13. MSRP is $20.

$4.96 + $2.28 shipping

http://www.gohastings.com/product/GAME/PSP-Component-AV-Cable/sku/279084438.uts

WORKS FOR PSP-2000 AND PSP-3000 ONLY (NOT PSP-1000 or PSP-GO)

I also picked up Exit PSP for $7.24 shipped. A lot of other clearance stuff, nothing great but some might find something of interest.

Rest of Clearance:
http://www.gohastings.com/browse/GA...pe:GAME,SaleType:CLEARANCE_GAMES)/N/2459.uts?

Shipping is $2.28 per item regardless of your order.

I think this sale might end Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks! I've been in the market for these cables, but Amazon was a smidge too high considering that I may end up finding the whole PSP on TV thing too impractical. Should be fun to try out, at least :D

Good deal. Had no intention of getting cables, but at this price why not.

Also what's the difference between used and previously viewed?

Shipping is $2.28 per item, so it doesn't help to try to combine items in one order. Just tack the shipping onto the price of each item and pretend you're shopping at amazon.

FYI, I found the official composite cables on clearance at sears for $3. That will limit you to 480i and I don't think those work to play games on the psp2000, just the psp3000. Only movies for the PSP-2000 on composite.

[quote name='Zin_LG']The 2000 only uses component cables. The 3000 and go can use component and composite.[/QUOTE]

No, the 2000 can use composite, but just for video. The go has a different connector on the component cable.

I do not currently have a progressive scan TV; however, when I eventually buy an HD TV of some kind, I should be able to use these with that to display games from my PSP2000, correct?

I picked up these cables a while back and I have to say they're not very good. Even at this price I can't recommend them.

[quote name='Vector']I picked up these cables a while back and I have to say they're not very good. Even at this price I can't recommend them.[/QUOTE]

How about a reason to why they're not very good.

I picked one up. It has been sitting in my Amazon wishlist for a while but for some reason I would always forget to add it to an order. At least I saved a few bucks because of my forgetfulness.

bread's done
Back