Official Redbox Thread

I still have A LOT of 1 day rental codes so if you want some just pm me

Last edited by a moderator:
Raid 2 comes out tomorrow (tonight @ midnight), I must watch it tomorrow! I'm more than happy to pay to see it, but if someone has a free code (that doesn't require multiple rentals), I'd appreciate it.  Seems like all the previous/current codes expire tonight before midnight.

Also: FarCry Blood Dragon 360 is available to rent now thanks to the FarCry triple pack.  Shame they never released a super-radical mondo deluxe edition for retail...

Raid 2 comes out tomorrow (tonight @ midnight), I must watch it tomorrow! I'm more than happy to pay to see it, but if someone has a free code (that doesn't require multiple rentals), I'd appreciate it. Seems like all the previous/current codes expire tonight before midnight.

Also: FarCry Blood Dragon 360 is available to rent now thanks to the FarCry triple pack. Shame they never released a super-radical mondo deluxe edition for retail...
I thought most (all) BOGO codes work on single rentals as well if you reserve online?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot there were codes like $1 off two rentals or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rent one get one DVD free. Should work as a single rental. Expires tonight 7/7. First person to quote this I will PM the code.

I thought most (all) BOGO codes work on single rentals as well if you reserve online?

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot there were codes like $1 off two rentals or something like that.
Yeah, they usually do, even at the kiosk itself. Ever since they started that stupid "text us and we send you a link to do something else annoying to see what you get" promo, I haven't bothered getting any codes at all. $1 off 2 would be good. It needs to be good for July 8th, though.

Rented  NON STOP tonight and was offered a  FREE  1 NIGHT GAME RENTAL.   so just heads up there.

passed on the game cause i only have handhelds 

Redbox: Deal alert! Rent any DVD, get a 2nd free today w/code GWX9KNNT. 1 use, online/in-app/at the box. Exp 7/10/14@11:59pm CT.

Redbox emails me codes pretty much every other day even though I haven't rented from them in a year! So if you are needing one just PM me and I'm sure I will have one for you lol

KHN65WMQ

1 day DVD rental

Expires 7/12 (tomorrow)

[quote name="Ironman8" post="11918429" timestamp="1405220264"]Rent 1 Get 1 free DVD. Expires 7/13. First person to quote this I will PM the code.[/quote]

Pick me?

You can also use the promo code "FRIENDS" on the website to hold for pick up.
dont know how i missed FRIENDS yesterday. Can use it 5 tmes per card. had nothing to watch last night ....

Got

Joyride 3 and pompaii (or however you spell it today)

would get more but been up alot Aunt in hosiptal once again

We want to treat you to a night in. Use code DTWH33H6 for a 1-day DVD rental on us! 1 use online/at the box. Exp7/17/14@11:59pCT Text STOP to cancel

Redbox: Enjoy a movie night in! Rent any DVD, get a 2nd free for 1 day w/code WVZNDJ7J. Exp 7/20/14@11:59pCT. 1 use online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel

I filled out that survey a week ago or so for a free DVD rental, thought it was one time use only, but so far I've used it three times on three different cards (once per card usage):

75ZZ35DJ

Promo code expires 7/24/2014

Not 100% sure if it will work for other users, but again I used it three times on three different cards, no problem.

I think I broke my Redbox account  :wall: ... I can't get any codes to work... they all say invalid code... Even ones they send me to my email. 

So ... my loss is your gain.... here is another Rent 1 Get 1,... good til 7/27;

TWD922NV

If anyone knows how I can fix my account let me know  :cry: 

bread's done
Back