Official Redbox Thread

Redbox/Carve Out a Deal: Use code HKZXK296 to rent any disc & get a DVD free for 1 day. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp10-05-2014@11:59pCT Text STOP to cancel

Redbox/Carve Out a Deal: Use code Z5MR2QGJ to rent any disc & get a DVD free for 1 day. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp10-05-2014@11:59pCT Text STOP to cancel

Code up for grabs to anyone

Use code V3ZTQKNX for $.60 off your game or movie rental. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp10-12-2014@11:59pCT

Hey guys, first come first serve, just PM me, I won a free any redbox rental (can be DVD, B-R or even a Game) from the McDonalds Monopoly game, code is good until 11/24.

---

Update: And its gone, until next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

XN65XXN5

50 cent off rental. expires  10/25

6GK5TMM5   same as above 

if you rent movies at walgreens you should get this code with every movie rented 

next week is  40% off rentals.

Well guys, its not much, but the email I got for the code mention "99cent movie night", so yeah, its just only for a DVD, anyways, here it is for whoever wants it, good until 10/26.

WN27WNDV

Redbox/Carve Out a Deal: Use code MQDVTKGZ to rent any disc & get a DVD free for 1 day. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp10-27-2014@11:59pCT Text STOP to cancel

Redbox/Carve Out a Deal: Use code 65Q9KDJW to rent any disc & get a DVD free for 1 day. 1 use, online/at the box. Exp10-27-2014@11:59pCT Text STOP to cancel

Free 1-night DVD rental:  7TV6RRMV

And while I'm posting, has anyone found PS4 games at their local kiosks?  The system is nearly a year old and I've yet to see a single title near me.  I know they're out in the bigger markets, just curious as to exactly where.

tried these at the box but both have been used. don't bother trying these.
best to make an account online and use them for pick up, by the time you get to a box they codes will be taken. May not be free but check ebay for cheap redbox codes. Been getting codes as low as 10 cents and they work longer then the poster says. Picked up 10 codes that was to expire on Oct 7 and been using them all month and only paid 1 something for them

Free 1-night DVD rental: 7TV6RRMV

And while I'm posting, has anyone found PS4 games at their local kiosks? The system is nearly a year old and I've yet to see a single title near me. I know they're out in the bigger markets, just curious as to exactly where.
I play on :xb1: and have yet to see any in my area either, i don't live in a big city, but not exactly farm country either or anything. I've written them a couple of emails suggesting it, cause it was once in the "coming soon" section, then the date hit and they just disappeared. Some games are worth to buy and keep while others I guess would more so be a "guilty pleasure" and you just want to play the campaign and be done with it. An example being CoD, if you aren't the best at the multiplayer, I'd rather just play the story even though we know it's a game that can tend to get old after awhile, sequel after sequel. Speaking of that, I just happened to rent out the Walking Dead: S2 game and beat it over the course of "2 days" renting, technically 3, doing 1 episode the evening of rent, 2.5 the following day and finishing the final 1.5 the next. $4 vs $25 is definitely better. It's not that hard of a game and can seem tedious after while, I guess it's more so for the story, and easy to 100% as it's "beat level, get trophy" kind of game.

best to make an account online and use them for pick up, by the time you get to a box they codes will be taken. May not be free but check ebay for cheap redbox codes. Been getting codes as low as 10 cents and they work longer then the poster says. Picked up 10 codes that was to expire on Oct 7 and been using them all month and only paid 1 something for them
Wasn't aware that codes worked online? I thought I tried that before, unless they finally allowed it?

Online is also great for the purpose of seeing whats in what box near you so you aren't wasting your time going somewhere to find nothing, lucky for me I work in a grocery store so it's not an inconvienience to just check at the end of my shift. but i live near probably 5 of them.

If anyone has any McD's code that either want to giveaway I would like one to rent a game.

Also, if you are planning to use your McD code for DVD rentals anyway, I would like to trade with you. I can offer a free DVD rental code and I can use your McD code for a game rental :)

I play on :xb1: and have yet to see any in my area either, i don't live in a big city, but not exactly farm country either or anything. I've written them a couple of emails suggesting it, cause it was once in the "coming soon" section, then the date hit and they just disappeared.
I feel your pain. I'm in the NC Triangle area and no PS4 games anywhere near here, probably the same with XB1. I emailed support many moons ago and asked them when I should expect to see them stocked at my location and all I got was a canned response that basically amounted to "soon." :whistle2:?

EDIT sorry folks it seems redbox changed the date on the codes and they expired yesterday. was told 10/31 on tuesday.  

bread's done
Back