Official San Diego Area CAG List

anyone in SD try the CC 50% off those PS3 games?

kobeisgod said no go in point loma's CC.
i will def try CC in clairemont tommorrow if i remember.

dammit

from SD forum by yoda-gsr
"yea i tried clairemont, that one absolutely didnt have it, as the PS3 games where all the way in front of the store with customer service. the other stores weren't set up that way. I went to where the ps2 games were but didnt see the sign.

The one that worked was at Rosecrans...but they took the sign down while I was paying. "

Hey would anyone be interested in a free 21" CRT Monitor? It's sitting in my room right now begging for someone to use it. Just post here or PM me if you want it.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']What sign? For what? Someone fill me in![/QUOTE]

I think some people were able to get 50% on some recent PS3 releases, but it's YMMV.

anyone in san diego have a best buy ad? some guy on CAG said that they have COD4 for ps3 listed as 45.99 but i dont see it online.
please clarify thanks!

[quote name='Furashu']wow that guy is a fool it clearly states sunday, he said THIS WEEKS ad, not next week thanks mooglestar[/QUOTE]
Are you calling Speedy a fool??

Anyways...I might have to give that $10 off coupon at BB another shot if I can get CoD4 for $35. Has anybody been successful at getting that coupon to work at Mission Valley's BB? I was turned away the last time I tried.

Also, is it worth buying another copy of CoD4 if I already have it on the Xbox 360?

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Are you calling Speedy a fool??

Anyways...I might have to give that $10 off coupon at BB another shot if I can get CoD4 for $35. Has anybody been successful at getting that coupon to work at Mission Valley's BB? I was turned away the last time I tried.

Also, is it worth buying another copy of CoD4 if I already have it on the Xbox 360?[/quote]

haha no not speedy it was some other CAGer who said "COD4 is 45.99 in this weeks ad already"

it was thanks to speedy that i even found out !

why would it be worth it to buy the same game?
i dont think so, its the same game..

[quote name='Furashu']haha no not speedy it was some other CAGer who said "COD4 is 45.99 in this weeks ad already"

it was thanks to speedy that i even found out !

why would it be worth it to buy the same game?
i dont think so, its the same game..[/QUOTE]
Well...even if I don't get that...I still need to pick up Ratchet. Which BB accepts the coupon with no problems? Last time I went some fat white girl denied me after she went to go ask her manager :roll:

lol well i went to the BB in mission valley and used the game pro coupon( i printed it out) girl at the register didnt care it was BF too. i will try monday to get COD4 and tell you how it goes

anybody here wanna trade for a ps3 game for my warhawk? comes with case+manual(no headset) willing to trade for another ps3 game.

i already own UT3,Madden08,NGS,HS,MUA,Oblivion,
just pm me dont want any games based on movies or NFScarbon lol posted in the ps3 trading thread too

Stopped by the FYE in Plaza Bonita today to find out they're closing. Everything is at least 10% off. They don't have any Wii or PS3 games and all sales are final. Something to keep an eye on in the upcoming weeks.

In other news, I have promo copies of Heavenly Sword, Folklore, NBA 08, and Eye of Judgment for the PS3 up for trade. Eye just has it's upc blacked out on the paper insert inside the packaging while the rest have a slash across the upc and into the case. I also have a new sealed copy of Bleach for the Wii. I'm looking to trade for any Wii or DS games that any of you get for X-Mas but don't want.

Anybody able to get $10 off CoD4 at BB this week? I ordered from Amazon but it's taking centuries to get here :lol:

[quote name='MarkMan']I'm a long time customer at Luna Games... Treg owns the shop and is a good guy... the prices on the used games varies but he generally can throw in a good deal if you talk to him bout it... I don't go there for current/recent gen games though... But if you're into the classics he got those. :)[/quote]

I stopped by Luna Games on El Cajon Blvd. this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised. Treg (Trey?) was there. He's pretty cool. I've got to say, he's living the dream owning 2 video game stores. The store mostly has old stuff...even Atari 7800 games! He's also got new games too. Of note, Gear of War regular price was $45! They don't seem to have a huge stock of new games, but when they do, they are $10 to $15 off the usual $60 price tag. I'm going to try going there for my shopping. I hate to keep giving EB and BB my $$.

By the way, I hit the Sears Essentials in Mission Valley (by Pat & Oscar's). They've got some decent clearance material. They've still got some Kameos (360) for $7.97 and several Metroid Hunters for the DS for $19.99. It's one of those places that is definitely worth checking out every once and a while. I picked up 5 games for $60.

[quote name='bthamilton']I stopped by Luna Games on El Cajon Blvd. this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised. Treg (Trey?) was there. He's pretty cool. I've got to say, he's living the dream owning 2 video game stores. The store mostly has old stuff...even Atari 7800 games! He's also got new games too. Of note, Gear of War regular price was $45! They don't seem to have a huge stock of new games, but when they do, they are $10 to $15 off the usual $60 price tag. I'm going to try going there for my shopping. I hate to keep giving EB and BB my $$.

By the way, I hit the Sears Essentials in Mission Valley (by Pat & Oscar's). They've got some decent clearance material. They've still got some Kameos (360) for $7.97 and several Metroid Hunters for the DS for $19.99. It's one of those places that is definitely worth checking out every once and a while. I picked up 5 games for $60.[/quote]

might try there on wednesday...(sears)
thanks for the tip
the one on clairemont always has crap!

[quote name='bthamilton']I stopped by Luna Games on El Cajon Blvd. this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised. Treg (Trey?) was there. He's pretty cool. I've got to say, he's living the dream owning 2 video game stores. The store mostly has old stuff...even Atari 7800 games! He's also got new games too. Of note, Gear of War regular price was $45! They don't seem to have a huge stock of new games, but when they do, they are $10 to $15 off the usual $60 price tag. I'm going to try going there for my shopping. I hate to keep giving EB and BB my $$.

By the way, I hit the Sears Essentials in Mission Valley (by Pat & Oscar's). They've got some decent clearance material. They've still got some Kameos (360) for $7.97 and several Metroid Hunters for the DS for $19.99. It's one of those places that is definitely worth checking out every once and a while. I picked up 5 games for $60.[/quote]

Really? There are two of them? I've only been to the one in OB. I'm certainly glad that they've been successful enough to grow.

[quote name='Furashu']might try there on wednesday...(sears)
thanks for the tip
the one on clairemont always has crap![/quote]

I once got a bunch of Player's Choice Nintendo stuff there for about $8.00 each; Pikmin 2, Fire Emblem and Chibi Robo. Great prices, but the inventory really fluxuates.

Looks like I'll be the first to say Merry Christmas here this Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all the CAGs in San Diego!
I hope you have a happy Christmas!
Have fun this Christmas!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Christmas.

Paying it forward...

FFMooglestar was kind enough to give me a 21" CRT monitor a couple of weeks ago... I took it home and installed it... the wife decided the monitor was too big, and we went ahead today and got a 19" widescreen LCD.

So, indeed, I have a 21" CRT monitor, free to any CAG who wants to come get it. As an added bonus, I also have a 15" CRT as well.

PM me or respond here, earliest timestamp can have it/them.

[edit] they're gone, now.

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']Paying it forward...

FFMooglestar was kind enough to give me a 21" CRT monitor a couple of weeks ago... I took it home and installed it... the wife decided the monitor was too big, and we went ahead today and got a 19" widescreen LCD.

So, indeed, I have a 21" CRT monitor, free to any CAG who wants to come get it. As an added bonus, I also have a 15" CRT as well.

PM me or respond here, earliest timestamp can have it/them.

[edit] they're gone, now.[/quote]

I might be interested. Where are you? I currently have a 17'' CRT and I could use a bigger one. :)

send me a PM

[quote name='Iron Clad Burrito']A day late, bro... read the last line of what you quoted. :)

Sorry. Otherwise they'd both have been yours.[/quote]

Whoops. lol

gg.

Since Im home for a couple more days, anyone want All Pro Football 2K8 for PS3? My friend left it but I don't know anyone with a PS3 so I figured someone on CAG might...

Just a heads up - the El Cajon Best Buy will be having a contest on Jan 12th (Saturday). Kinda of an odd contest - you recline in a recliner, hold a piece of pizza in one hand and the other you play the throwing mini-game in Madden for the Wii. If you win - you get a $250 gift card. And from what I understand if the Chargers keep winning there will be contests as long as SD wind (up to 3 contests total). The prize for the last two contests is a Wii (the one used in the contest).

I THINK the time is 11am and I am not aware of any signups... just kinda come and play as I know at ths point.

I will get more details and post here, so check back. Just wanted to give a heads up.

[quote name='menewbe']Since Im home for a couple more days, anyone want All Pro Football 2K8 for PS3? My friend left it but I don't know anyone with a PS3 so I figured someone on CAG might...[/QUOTE]
Is that game even any good :lol:

why does it tke our super chargers the first half to start playing? i swear to god they keep this up im gonna have a heart attack, i cant take the stress.

heres to finishing tenn off. go chhawwgurs

[quote name='orimental'][quote name='RiCeBo1']Is that game even any good :lol:[/quote]Maybe that's why he left it.[/quote]

LOL I remember him saying he didn't like it and he also played his Madden 08 alot so maybe he didn't need 2 football games.

I don't know how it's like though since I never played it, but if you want it Im in National City until Wednesday.

[quote name='Furashu']anyone buy blus at the morena TRU?

wow they are sold out[/QUOTE]

Figures. I was going to go over to the Grossmont TRU and try and get Cars (w/ the $10 upgrade rebate) and another movie (maybe Pirates 3), but I figured they wouldn't have anything in stock. Has anyone been over there in the last day or so? Would it be worth a visit?

bread's done
Back