Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Who's camping out? I really want that 32" Samsung TV at BB, which store will have less people? Mission Valley or Mira Mesa?[/quote]

chula vista.. lol

hey where is guitar hero world tour for $50?

[quote name='Furashu']chula vista.. lol[/quote]

no way. Chula Vista/National City stores (not just BB) always get hit the hardest, for being the closest to the border. it gets bad down this way.

i picked up the Transformers BD from BB.com, backordered the $150 S350 player from SonyStyle.com (fingers crossed!), and nabbed Untouchables and Trading Places on BD, both from Amazon.com, all without having to leave the house! i'm set. i haven't seen a thing in any ad this year that makes me even remotely consider braving that miserable sea of flesh and hair and sweat.

[quote name='Furashu']chula vista.. lol

hey where is guitar hero world tour for $50?[/QUOTE]

mcx

i just got back. went there first and then best buy.
i had $40 of stuff in my hands at best buy they didnt stock the x-files seasons i wanted so i just put everythign back instead of waiting in the insane line. i can probably go back at 11 and buy everythign i had without waiting 2 hours in line.

walmart is a mad house on aero, so is fry's...
tried to PM gamecrazy's assassins creed for $10 the wally on aero didnt have it.. =/
probably gonna go to best buy at 7 or 8pm to PM.

went shopping it was pretty crowded at mission and fashion valley.
my BF haul this year...

Amazon stuff
Rambo 1-3 Blu box set $17.XX, Crank Blu 8.99, Inside man DVD 2.99 or 3.99 dont remember, psych season 2 DVD 13.XX, House season 3 DVD 13.XX ,

Circuit City.com
two 15.4 Notebook carry cases 7.XX
forgetting sarah marshall DVD 9.XX

FYE
Blue Harvest Special Edition 9.99! got the t-shirt and all the cool extras! havent seen it, wasnt aware of this deal and this is my favorite purchase on BF haha!

and last hopefully a PM to gamecrazy @ BB for Assassins creed for $9.99

would BB PM Game Crazy?

What did you guys end up getting?

got guitar hero wt for those that havent messed with it, the new guitar is easily the best guitar ive seen.
it took them a few tries but they got it about perfect this time.

got some xbox points from target.
a sweet hello kitty tent for my daughter
a new football for my son.
gremlins for $3 or so
brothers in arms 360 for $20
wii shooter thing with links crossbow
27 dresses for the wife
pokemon stuff for my son
infinite undiscovery for $18

and picked up my new gun on the way home.
it was a good day =)

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got a DS. PM'd the MCX ad ($99.99) at Walmart, the lines at the Eastlake branch weren't bad at all. I also picked up some DS games at GS's B2G1 to go with it: CV_OoE, AW_DoR, and TWEWY. Before all this, I picked up AC and Dark Sector at GC's B1G1 for $10. I might go back to GS on Saturday and build up my DS backlog a little more. I should probably also get a screen protector to guard it against my crazy long nails, huh? Any recommendations, or do they all work fine?

Sorry for the alphabet soup up there.

[quote name='paz9x']27 dresses for the wife[/quote]

Did it take long to pick them all out?

[quote name='zephie']I finally got a DS. PM'd the MCX ad ($99.99) at Walmart, the lines at the Eastlake branch weren't bad at all. I also picked up some DS games at GS's B2G1 to go with it: CV_OoE, AW_DoR, and TWEWY. Before all this, I picked up AC and Dark Sector at GC's B1G1 for $10. I might go back to GS on Saturday and build up my DS backlog a little more. I should probably also get a screen protector to guard it against my crazy long nails, huh? Any recommendations, or do they all work fine?

Did it take long to pick them all out?[/QUOTE]
nice. ive never had much luck with pming door buster items.
as for the screen protector. i have the hori version on one of my ds's
works good, gives the screen a different look to it though. ive put far more time into the other 2 ds's without protectors and i havent noticed much wear. a lot less than id expected. id be interested in getting a zagg for it though, i think thatd be by far the best.
i have zagg on my iphone nd my daughter has tried to chew it and it held up.

lol i went to frys tried to PM assassins creed for $9.99 (game crazy deal)
girl says wait 5 mins.. waited... she said "we dont PM BF deals" i said wow and rolled my eyes and left empty handed, thankfully i didnt wait in line.

Best Buy in Mission Valley had a CRAP load of Wiis available probably about 40 boxes.
Giant Pile of them infront of the store
this was on Saturday...

It looks like Wiis are getting less rare around these parts. I've been spotting them regularly for some time now at the Target and Walmart around me in Eastlake. At first, I was like "WOW, they actually have one in stock! I didn't even have to line up to see it!" Then it was "No way, there's 3 here? They must've just now put them on the shelf." Recently, it's become "Looks like nobody wants these anymore. There's more Wiis than DSs here." Anyway, the Wii stockpiles are probably in anticipation of xmas, I guess.

Excellent choices for DS games. 100 bucks is a great price, and the DSi isn't worth waiting for. Option iv mentioned a while ago he had a used copy of Kirby Canvas Curse. I think that would be worth checking out.

I saw a purchaseable Wii for the first time like a couple of months ago. It only took two years for Nintendo to get it right huh?;)

Grats on the DS purchase. I believe I have Kirby Canvas Curse still unopened, I'll have to get back to you guys on that once I check it. I'd be willing to let it go for $8 something (whatever price I bought it at CC).

Now, does anyone still have those old 1st party PSone controllers sans dualshock (on the back they say Series H). I'd be happy to buy a couple. Need 'em to complete modding my arcade stick. Also any sightings at Gstops, Gcrazys or any store would be very much appreciated as well.

So... How 'bout them Chargers...

[quote name='option.iv']Grats on the DS purchase. I believe I have Kirby Canvas Curse still unopened, I'll have to get back to you guys on that once I check it. I'd be willing to let it go for $8 something (whatever price I bought it at CC).
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I'm interested to get that game. If you ever want to let it go, I'll buy it off from you. haha. Send me a PM?

[quote name='zephie']I finally got a DS. PM'd the MCX ad ($99.99) at Walmart, the lines at the Eastlake branch weren't bad at all. I also picked up some DS games at GS's B2G1 to go with it: CV_OoE, AW_DoR, and TWEWY. Before all this, I picked up AC and Dark Sector at GC's B1G1 for $10. I might go back to GS on Saturday and build up my DS backlog a little more. I should probably also get a screen protector to guard it against my crazy long nails, huh? Any recommendations, or do they all work fine?

Did it take long to pick them all out?[/quote]

lol 27 dresses is a chick flick movie

Sure enough, I still have KCC unopened. Boy I suck at resale... I was going to sell it to Zelphie, but if she/he doesn't want it, I guess it would be up for grabs.

[quote name='option.iv']Sure enough, I still have KCC unopened. Boy I suck at resale... I was going to sell it to Zelphie, but if she/he doesn't want it, I guess it would be up for grabs.[/QUOTE]

Sure, let me know. I'm good for the money. :D

[quote name='zephie']

Did it take long to pick them all out?[/QUOTE]

that got a laugh outta me.
so i buy it, and my wife manages to find it on hbo or something and dvr's it.
im gonna delete it.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']lol 27 dresses is a chick flick movie[/quote]

I know, I was joking.

[quote name='paz9x']that got a laugh outta me.[/quote]

I'm glad someone got it.

[quote name='option.iv']Sure enough, I still have KCC unopened. Boy I suck at resale... I was going to sell it to Zelphie, but if she/he doesn't want it, I guess it would be up for grabs.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer, but sell it to Ms Panda. Kirby scares me.

There was still a copy of Assassins Creed still on sale for 9.99. They still had it on sale til Sunday night.

[quote name='Furashu']walmart is a mad house on aero, so is fry's...
tried to PM gamecrazy's assassins creed for $10 the wally on aero didnt have it.. =/
probably gonna go to best buy at 7 or 8pm to PM.

went shopping it was pretty crowded at mission and fashion valley.
my BF haul this year...

Amazon stuff
Rambo 1-3 Blu box set $17.XX, Crank Blu 8.99, Inside man DVD 2.99 or 3.99 dont remember, psych season 2 DVD 13.XX, House season 3 DVD 13.XX ,

Circuit City.com
two 15.4 Notebook carry cases 7.XX
forgetting sarah marshall DVD 9.XX

FYE
Blue Harvest Special Edition 9.99! got the t-shirt and all the cool extras! havent seen it, wasnt aware of this deal and this is my favorite purchase on BF haha!

and last hopefully a PM to gamecrazy @ BB for Assassins creed for $9.99

would BB PM Game Crazy?

What did you guys end up getting?[/QUOTE]

i missed Crank at 8.99, but i did pick up Transformers, Untouchables and Trading Places. oh, and my backordered BDP-S350 came in today! now i'm stupid with BD players (well, okay, i have two).

[quote name='option.iv']So... How 'bout them Chargers...[/quote]If we lose to the Raiders today, then I just don't know anymore. Still would like them to get Shotty back though, but that will probably never happen. Never understood why Norv was hired in the first place.

no marty will NEVER be back.
and as sick to my stomach i am about the chargers this year. thinking about them smashing the raiders (which they will) puts a smile on my face. if they manage to lose i will probably actually puke.

so im kinda worried about this guys hopefully someone can reassure me....
so i was taking the grandparents home going south on the 15. once i dropped em off i had to go back northbound. i was out of it and not thinking and i totally accidentally went in the carpool lane.. this happened like 10 minutes ago so im worried as fuck...pretty much will they find me and fine me or am i ok? im worried that they were able to track me somehow...

[quote name='The Chop Suey']so im kinda worried about this guys hopefully someone can reassure me....
so i was taking the grandparents home going south on the 15. once i dropped em off i had to go back northbound. i was out of it and not thinking and i totally accidentally went in the carpool lane.. this happened like 10 minutes ago so im worried as fuck...pretty much will they find me and fine me or am i ok? im worried that they were able to track me somehow...[/quote]

you're fine. single occupant drivers use the HOV lane all day long, and unfortunately, they almost never get pulled over. i wish they'd have heart attacks and veer off the road, but... ;)

anyway, no you're fine. if someone didn't pull you over, you're in the clear. they don't have cameras set up to catch you or anything.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']so im kinda worried about this guys hopefully someone can reassure me....
so i was taking the grandparents home going south on the 15. once i dropped em off i had to go back northbound. i was out of it and not thinking and i totally accidentally went in the carpool lane.. this happened like 10 minutes ago so im worried as fuck...pretty much will they find me and fine me or am i ok? im worried that they were able to track me somehow...[/quote]

im a san diego police officer, please give your your license plate number and drivers license id, we will charge your $300 for your unlawful driving.

lol jk.
youre good. its like running a red light, no camera's no sirens, youre in the clear!!

Anyone catch the news today about the f/a-1518 crash? Unfortunately 2 are reported to have died so far.

[quote name='sml_mndz']I thot its a F-18?[/quote]

lol
it was a giant airplane and things exploded and people died.
who cares what plane it was!

RIP to those lost..

What Would be a good price to sell a nintendo wii?
I realized i dont really play it. I have Smash Bros Brawl, Mario Galaxy, Wario Smooth Moves, 4 Controllers, 2 Nunchucks and a 2gb SD Card.

Some Random Math as a bundle.. Brawl for $25+Wario $20+Galaxy $25+ 2 Nunchucks +15 + 4 Controllers $125+ Wii $210
What is that... $420 Would that be a fair price to list on craigslist?

MSRP of that is 50+50+40+15+15+120+250 = $540 minus tax.

i also have wii sports and hd cables for it.

Any suggestions?

i think that price is fair. i think its hard to swallow the initial price. you may be better off selling off the extra games.
good luck. id try and get it listed somewhere quick though.

i'm selling my Wii to my friend: it includes the Wii w/Wii Sports, 4 remotes, 1 nunchuck, Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda: TP, Excite Truck, a bunch of remote sleeves, and a new Zelda carrying bag, all for $325. don't know if that's fair or not, but it's less than i'll make on Ebay, and less than he'd pay for everything new by far, but it also saves me the hassle of listing online and putting up with jerks, so it sits well with us both.

[quote name='Furashu']lol
it was a giant airplane and things exploded and people died.
who cares what plane it was!

RIP to those lost..[/quote]

It was an F/A-18 Hornet, not a "giant airplane."

[quote name='Two Headed Boy']It was an F/A-18 Hornet, not a "giant airplane."[/quote]

my bad for not knowing what model plane it was,
people died, who cares what model plane it was, like i said PEOPLE DIED.

cant believe u quoted me and corrected me for something so insignificant.

[quote name='Furashu']my bad for not knowing what model plane it was,
people died, who cares what model plane it was, like i said PEOPLE DIED.

cant believe u quoted me and corrected me for something so insignificant.[/QUOTE]

when i first read your op i thought you were being a jackass. i think he thought the same thing.

Looks like Chargers won by a hair. Unfortunately missed the game.

Anyone here own a truck? Specifically of the Toyota Tacoma breed?

I was wondering if anyone could spare some general tips to a new Taco owner.

Hey, if anyone is interested, I'm selling a mint copy of Fable 2. No scratches, clean disk, no smudges, CLEAN CASE! Only played twice, going back to Fallout 3. I put it up for $50 on Craigslist, but if a local CAG is interested, I'll let it go for $45. PM me if you're interested :)

bread's done
Back