Official San Diego Area CAG List

i am sad...................
why was cletis gordon in for like 80% of our defensive plays, he alone gave up 200 yards to holmes and washington.

still love d.sproles and scifers!!! that steelers defense is retawwwded good, rivers had a great day but our o-line was horrid sigh.

sigh we got straight PWNED in the third quarter.

anyways...

anyone wanna buy a sealed I am Legend Ultimate Collector's Blu-ray for $30?
retail is like $49.99.

and does anyone want to buy a 32" HP LCD 720P HDTV? $325 with a stand and wall mount... paid $600 for this tv a year and a half ago and $80 for the wall mount.

tryna upgrade to a 46" tv.

just pm me, i have it hooked up still and u can come over and check it out, though ill have 3 friends over for protection.. LOL

[quote name='Furashu']i am sad...................
why was cletis gordon in for like 80% of our defensive plays, he alone gave up 200 yards to holmes and washington.

still love d.sproles and scifers!!! that steelers defense is retawwwded good, rivers had a great day but our o-line was horrid sigh.

sigh we got straight PWNED in the third quarter.

anyways...

anyone wanna buy a sealed I am Legend Ultimate Collector's Blu-ray for $30?
retail is like $49.99.

and does anyone want to buy a 32" HP LCD 720P HDTV? $325 with a stand and wall mount... paid $600 for this tv a year and a half ago and $80 for the wall mount.

tryna upgrade to a 46" tv.

just pm me, i have it hooked up still and u can come over and check it out, though ill have 3 friends over for protection.. LOL[/QUOTE]

how old are you?
im actually looking for a smaller lcd tv.
what model is it and where did you buy it?
feel free to pm the answers to those.

i am 103 years old :D

i dont think age is important, but i live with many people!
( im in college, so 19 and live with my parents)

what about u?

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone looking to buy nba live 09 for ps3? tryna sell it for $40 Mint

also tryna sell a blu-ray version of I am Legend Ultimate Collector's edition Still sealed $35

just PM me

I have news I am ecstatic about.

Check it out...

I'm one of the designers for this arcade stick for a little game called "Street Fighter IV" .... and we just won this award:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGN.COM
Best Gaming Accessory

Mad Catz Tournament Edition FightStick

As one of the most hotly anticipated titles of this year, Street Fighter IV has ushered in a whole new wave of accessory and branding opportunities. It's no wonder that, of the vast plethora of gaming accessories on display at Consumer Electronics Show this year, our choice was a pairing of high-performance game controller and beautiful, officially licensed art from Street Fighter IV. Mad Catz's officially licensed Tournament Edition FightStick is a premium fighting stick that brings old-school arcade gaming to current-generation game systems.

best-of-ces-2009-awards-20090115113135998.jpg

The Tournament Edition FightStick is one of two Street Fighter IV fighting sticks introduced this year by Mad Catz. What sets the Tournament Edition FightStick apart from its sibling, the Standard FightStick, and competitors is its premium components from renowned Japanese arcade manufacturer, Sanwa Denshi. The Tournament Edition FightStick is for Street Fighter enthusiasts of all walks of life, however, it does come with a hearty price tag of $149.99. All the same, the Tournament Edition FightStick from Mad Catz is one of the most promising arcade sticks that we've had an opportunity to lay our hands on.

Click here for more on the Mad Catz Tournament Edition FightStick.

!!! WOO HOO!

Also... check it out!

3200020169_58841acf7a_o.jpg

most stuff is still 10% off in CC clairemont, movies+cds are 20%, game acc 30%, tvs 15%.... all that still theyre like above retail prices for other stores >.> it was packed though. pretty funny

[quote name='Furashu']i need money for my new TV wall mount. lol.[/quote]

I saw a few wall mounts at Walmart on clearance. $30 for one that works on TVs up to 27". Might be of help to you and any one else looking for a cheap mount.

On second thought, maybe wall mounts aren't something you should skimp on...

Well, went to TRU today and got Orange Box for PS3 (price adjust tomorrow). There was one left at the NC one. God that parking lot is horrendous.

After, I checked out CC, pretty crappy. I don't think I'd go there even if game prices drop to 30%. As expected all the good items were snatched up even at a measly 10% off. I saw a good amount of people this morning just leave empty handed. RIP Circuit City.

Also yesterday, found Eye of Judgement at Kmart for $25.

Couldn't find any other deals, seems like all the clearance titles were swept up since the holiday season.

Anyone able to find $5 Def Jam Icon? I'd be interested in buyin'.

[quote name='zephie']I saw a few wall mounts at Walmart on clearance. $30 for one that works on TVs up to 27". Might be of help to you and any one else looking for a cheap mount.

On second thought, maybe wall mounts aren't something you should skimp on...[/QUOTE]

mono price mounts are decent. costco also has several mounts.

[quote name='zephie']I saw a few wall mounts at Walmart on clearance. $30 for one that works on TVs up to 27". Might be of help to you and any one else looking for a cheap mount.

On second thought, maybe wall mounts aren't something you should skimp on...[/quote]

got a "premium" wall mount from monoprice for $43.xx shipped, it feels solid and almost exactly the same as my dad's peerless mount.

thanks for the heads up though! :D

with the street fighter 4 hype train buzzing multiple forums...

do u guys know if there is a place to go play against others on consoles?

i remember gamers universe cause their dam flyers on my car at school, but didnt it close down or something.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Happy Chinese New Years everyone :)[/quote]

Happy Chinese New Years to you too!

Are you going to abstain from eating meat today?

Happy New Years Everyone Vietnamese and Chinese :)

if anyone is collecting mighty muggs... Target in Mission Valley had Thing,Spiderman,Wolverine, Ironman, Count Dooku, and a few others. No really rare ones.

if anyone goes to other targets/walmarts, would u mind checking out if they have any mighty muggs and if u see Venom, Boba Fett, Jango Fett or Darth Vader?
Theyre in the action figure aisle. Lol

registration for COmic-con volunteers and paying members is open... if anyone cares.

i know its early, but i dont want to risk missing it!

last time i saw a darth vader was a few weeks ago at the walmart on aero. haven't seen a jango or boba since they were released way back when.

i went to the target in clairemont today and found the "new, target exclusive" set. Snowtrooper, c-3po, biggs, bossk, teebo, and commander cody. (wasnm't cody a comic con exclusive?) They all have target exclusive stickers and they rang at $9. needless to say, i picked them up. Star wars line isn't my main interest, but i know a friend who is really into them.

target on convoy had a few Virtual fighter 4's for like 13.98, merc 2 for like 27.xx, too human for like 30.xx, all i really saw, a ton of merc 2's, guitar hero 3 for ps3 was like 34.xx

[quote name='MarkMan']You should show up!

We're a cool bunch of cats... bring your friends![/quote]
I'll try, but it really depends on when my next stick will be completed.

I unfortunately don't. I do mod sticks, but my work is craptastic. Right now, I'm planning on acquiring a premade case, but I'm not even sure I can even acquire it because they are in high demand.

awesome, i want to make a stick. it looks like a very fun project to do. though it seems like the costs could add up.
it probably wont be for another week that i start preparing.. ill make a log of all this, probably on shoryuken forum..

[quote name='Furashu']registration for COmic-con volunteers and paying members is open... if anyone cares.

i know its early, but i dont want to risk missing it![/quote]

I got mine at the con last year. Saved $10 but probably lost it to interest.

comic coooooonnnnnn lol i am a lil bummed that it has gone way to main stream.. u get to parts where the halls are ridiculously crowded and u just move with the flow theres no stopping...people going crazy over free stuff its crazy....makes me wanna punch em in the face! anyways just wanted to c my new avatar in action haha hope this years lineup is epic

i got my standard edition fight stick from gamestop through barnes and noble today.

never bought an arcade stick before but i like it so far, my sis is enjoying the arcade stick too.

[quote name='Furashu']i got my standard edition fight stick from gamestop through barnes and noble today.

never bought an arcade stick before but i like it so far, my sis is enjoying the arcade stick too.[/quote]

Glad you like it! Did you get any of the other SF4 stuff?

[quote name='Two Headed Boy']Anybody go to Circuit City recently? I heard they finally slashed game prices. I think I'm gonna head to the one in La Mesa.[/QUOTE]

It's up to 40% which oddly enough is still not enough to make me want to buy anything.

[quote name='bojay1997']It's up to 40% which oddly enough is still not enough to make me want to buy anything.[/QUOTE]

Really?! Where? The one in Point Loma is only 30% off.

National City's CC is at 40%. Picked up Fallout 3 Lunchbox Edition (360) for 39.xx after tax. The game selection there was decent as of Friday afternoon.

Oh, and the National City CC is closing March 21. So I'm guessing it'll hit 50% sometime in the next couple weeks.

[quote name='MarkMan']Glad you like it! Did you get any of the other SF4 stuff?[/quote]

its a great stick to start with, good quality. wonder what legit arcade parts feel like.

i pre-ordered SF4 Collectors edition for ps3. probably wont get it till later cause deep discount is slow but i saved like $20 cause after tax instore the CE is like $86 and i paid $68 :)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Really?! Where? The one in Point Loma is only 30% off.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much every location from Orange County down to Point Loma which you're right is still 30% off and has a terrible selection left.

its weird how exaggerated some of the SE/TE stick issues are.
its like 2 or 3 folks that had issues.

if i have any problems im just gonna drive over to madcatz, its like seriously 10/12 mins away from me.

did anyone get SF4 today?

and if anyone is gonna get a CE from B&M, could u please tell me if the actual SF4 game inside the CE box is sealed?

my foggin deepdiscount order is on back order and wanna buy the regular game then return the one from the CE if its sealed..

[quote name='Furashu']did anyone get SF4 today?

and if anyone is gonna get a CE from B&M, could u please tell me if the actual SF4 game inside the CE box is sealed?

my foggin deepdiscount order is on back order and wanna buy the regular game then return the one from the CE if its sealed..[/quote]

Other than MarkMan, you mean?

Nah, I haven't seen it. I'm not really looking for it, but I would've noticed if it was on sale anywhere. I've been bouncing around the city fooling with my new semi-indestructible camera, so I can tell you I haven't seen it in Horton Plaza, the Mission Valley mall, Plaza Bonita, Coronado, Eastlake, or in the ocean.

I don't think you can return the one from the CE in place of the regular edition, though. I'm pretty sure the boxarts for each are different. Though I guess you could just swap them...

yeah i saw the thread some guy posted the back of the ps3 one says NOT FOR RESALE just like Resistance and MGS4. oh well i can play SFHDR

thanks for the heads up though zeph,

my friend said the Mira Mesa GS was selling SF4 early.. he got his CE
anyone want to buy dead space for $40?

Man, so many people on the forums turning 9 years old, left and right.

Furashu, if you can, join the STHDR CAG nights (THU@7PM). Link in my sig.

[quote name='option.iv']Man, so many people on the forums turning 9 years old, left and right.

Furashu, if you can, join the STHDR CAG nights (THU@7PM). Link in my sig.[/quote]
just signed up!

im trying to change my CAG name to Dunkindoanuts though lol.

anyone buy from frys? my friend said they would have the CE?
i was wondering if u could like hide one for me.. LOL
at work and get off at 3. my deep discount order is like in limbo

bread's done
Back