Official San Diego Area CAG List

[quote name='dan13l858']Epic fail that sucks. I want to go down there and get one. lol[/QUOTE]Don't bother going down to the Eastlake or Highland Targets either. All of the Left 4 Dead copies are GOTY editions.

[quote name='Ma12kez']I went and checked. They were all GOTY editions (all 6 of them). Either that or it was already wiped clean. Thanks for the heads up anyway. Oh and if anyone cares, there was one SFIV SE Fightstick at the Gamestop in Plaza Bonita as of 5PM. I believe it was for the 360 PS3 since it was marked $69.99[/QUOTE]

Somebody grabbed them then. The clerk actually flipped through and grabbed me one from behind the GOTY edition because I insisted that I wanted just a regular version despite his assurance that they were the same price. I saw at least the one immediately behind the one I got was regular and I didn't see the red stripe on any of the others, so I'm pretty sure that someone got there and grabbed the rest.

if someone finds L4D for $12.XX can u get me one? ill give u 20 bucks.
im too poor to buy a new graphics card for my PC and too cheap to buy it full price. lol

costco has $5 off coupons on wii shovelware with the 14.99 price point

it comes in the mail if you're a costco member

i picked up ghost squad and trauma center: second opinion for 20 bucks thanks to the coupon at the morena blvd costco but the coupon says assortment may vary by store

well it was either those two games or hannah montana

WHAT THEY HAD THEM!?

i went to Mission Valleys Target and they had like 50 copies of fear 2 for $24
They had a TON of TIger woods PGA tour 09 for $7 for psp

seriously..ill never get a copy lol

can someone seriously like hide a copy for me.
ive went to the convoy,balboa and Mission valley target and had NO luck...

[quote name='Furashu']WHAT THEY HAD THEM!?

i went to Mission Valleys Target and they had like 50 copies of fear 2 for $24
They had a TON of TIger woods PGA tour 09 for $7 for psp

seriously..ill never get a copy lol

can someone seriously like hide a copy for me.
ive went to the convoy,balboa and Mission valley target and had NO luck...[/QUOTE]

I assume that all the targets have been cleaned out for sometime but remember there are a lot of targets in San Diego County. I bet there is a secret store out there.

Yo whats up So Cal Cags . I scored a copy of L4D to help out whoever wants it . Im in the encinitas/carlsbad area, Send me a PM if your in the area and want it . Okay its gone guys !!! i will look out for more .

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got a L4D copy, but bought from a CAG. Paid him $20 for it shipped :D

Does anyone want to buy a Brand New Nintendo DSi? ill give it to you for $140 shipped to your house. I traded in games to amazon, but I need the money for my Yosemite Trip!

I guess now that we're a little less than a month out... Who's all going to Comic Con this year?

I got my 4-day on the floor last year because I knew I would be in SD for the summer. I only went Thursday/Friday last year, and I felt like I missed out on the big experience by not going Saturday.

i'm going to comic con on sunday, going to be my first time! i heard there's nothing on sunday but all that was left was that day and thursday and i have summer classes then :cry:
and just something random, furashu (dunkindoanuts) i think i played you at sf4 a few times, back when i still used blanka haha. you still play? haven't played you in a while.

Anyone live in or around San Diego?
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='outphase']I guess now that we're a little less than a month out... Who's all going to Comic Con this year?

I got my 4-day on the floor last year because I knew I would be in SD for the summer. I only went Thursday/Friday last year, and I felt like I missed out on the big experience by not going Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Thursday,Friday and Saturday is my game plan for Comic Con this year.

[quote name='imac980']i'm going to comic con on sunday, going to be my first time! i heard there's nothing on sunday but all that was left was that day and thursday and i have summer classes then :cry:
and just something random, furashu (dunkindoanuts) i think i played you at sf4 a few times, back when i still used blanka haha. you still play? haven't played you in a while.[/QUOTE]

Thursday is a underrated day at Comic Con. I got my Kristen Kruek autograph last year and a lot of actress show up that day for signing like Rosario Dawson and i believe Rose Mcgowen was on Thursday too.

[quote name='dan13l858']Thursday is a underrated day at Comic Con. I got my Kristen Kruek autograph last year and a lot of actress show up that day for signing like Rosario Dawson and i believe Rose Mcgowen was on Thursday too.[/QUOTE]
I got one from Kristin Kreuk too. I remember the guy standing in front of me was trying to sell her services for photo/imaging work or so.

I only went Th/F last year, so Thursday was my exhibit hall day. I randomly discovered Kristin Kreuk and Hideo Kojima appearances that day. Twas awesome.

[quote name='dan13l858']Thursday is a underrated day at Comic Con. I got my Kristen Kruek autograph last year and a lot of actress show up that day for signing like Rosario Dawson and i believe Rose Mcgowen was on Thursday too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I've heard. If I didn't have summer classes I would've signed up for both days but had to settle for just sunday :cry:

I'll actually be out of town. This is the 5th one since I moved here, and it's the 5th one I've missed. I got close once (in line to get in on a Saturday) but got called away for an emergency.

[quote name='outphase']I got one from Kristin Kreuk too. I remember the guy standing in front of me was trying to sell her services for photo/imaging work or so.

I only went Th/F last year, so Thursday was my exhibit hall day. I randomly discovered Kristin Kreuk and Hideo Kojima appearances that day. Twas awesome.[/QUOTE]

Ha, some guys are crazy. Yeah, Friday with Kojima was crazy. I woke up very early to get that autograph. I missed the Watchmen panel but hey it's not like Kojima comes to San Diego everyday.

Comic-Con.

Throwing a big gaming event this year. Hope to see some of you guys there...

I got my MGS4 PS3 signed by Kojima last year... Benefits of getting in early to stay in front of the line = win ;)

i won't be able to go to the con in san diego cause too many people asked for those days off

but i will be going to anime expo in los angeles on the 4th of july

[quote name='TheHelix']i won't be able to go to the con in san diego cause too many people asked for those days off

but i will be going to anime expo in los angeles on the 4th of july[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Cool. I will be in Anime Expo too. Checking out the wonderful ladies.

Not meaning to get side tracked, Chronicles of Riddick for 360 is clearanced for $29.xx at Mission Valley Target. I'm gonna slowly watch this one as it drops more. If you guys happen to be a Target that has this game for less than $20-$25 would you mind PMing me please :)

i also saw riddick for 29.xx at mira mesa

too bad i dont have a 360 or else i wouldve bought lotr conquest for 13 bucks at balboa last week

anyways what do sd gamers think of blockbuster's used titles

i bought a game once there a few years ago and i had to return it three times before i gave up and asked for my money back

To sum up all my replies...

I'll be heading to AX tomorrow!
I'll also be attending Comic-con... I guess I should ask for those days off of work.
And yes, I live in San Diego. :p

[quote name='TheHelix']ax was alright

main event however was a massive fail

makes me determined to do a billy mays cosplay[/QUOTE]

I thought AX was great. Cosplay girls, booze, parties and sushi. Lol

AX was ass.

Other than seeing some old friends, I thought it was okay. I hung out with my AKSYS friends most of the time. Probably my highlight of the trip was going out to dinner with Monty Oum and his pals. Or getting randomly stalked/called out while I was looking at arcade sticks either at Japan Video Games booth or in the console gaming room lol...

I took a few pics, how bout you guys?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sdtekken/sets/72157620838845673/

Hey MarkMan, I read somewhere on GFaqs where some guy said you played both the PS3 and 360 versions of Tekken 6 pre-build. According to him, he said you mentioned that both games looked identical, but the 360 ran smoother. Is this true? I'm trying to decide which version I want and preorder the Arcade bundle.

[quote name='MarkMan']This is true, I'm sure Namco will fix it though.

Will you be at Comic-Con? If so check it out for yourself in our gaming room.[/QUOTE]
Maybe, I'm still debating. Which one are you getting yourself (or will spend most time on since I'm sure you're getting both :lol:)

Wow only took me six months to find this thread...

I head that they agreed to not move the con since the convention center expansion plans were approved.

[quote name='TheHelix']i also hope the con isn't moved to vegas next year so i can actually go to it[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back