Official San Diego Area CAG List

I got a PS2 with HD Loader, 2 controllers, and a memory card at a gargage sale for 30 bucks and Terminator 2 Judgement Day Special edition for a dollar. This made my day since my slim PS2 broke a while back.

I fucked my chance to be at Comicon again... was supposed to be out of the country, so I didn't buy tickets. Then I broke my damn leg, so I don't go on my trip, but Comic Con is sold out. fuck.

[quote name='TheHelix']Sounds like an FML moment.

Has anyone been to the Play N Trade in Clairemont yet?[/QUOTE]

Yea, around when they first opened. They have generic SNES controllers, some really crappy PS1 games, and most other recent games are around GameStop prices.

They claimed to have stuff for all systems. I went in just cause of that, and it was not anywhere near true. I don't think they even had SNES games, much less rarer stuff.

The store's not stocked as well as any GameStop I've been to, but that was a week or two after they opened.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Where exactly in clairemont is play n trade[/QUOTE]

A few blocks east of intersection of Clairemont Mesa and Clairemont.

Just came from Kmart off H street. There were several copies of Dracula X (psp // $6.99) and Alpha Protocol (PS3 // $34.99). There were 2 more copies of Resonance of Fate (PS3 // $34.99).

Just stopped by the Sears Essentials on University and I guess they are changing it back to a K-Mart. In any event pretty much the whole store was on clearance like a going out of business sale. All games were 20% off, and all electronics. Gonna have to keep checking on a Samsung Surround Sound system they had.

[quote name='raarar']Just stopped by the Sears Essentials on University and I guess they are changing it back to a K-Mart. In any event pretty much the whole store was on clearance like a going out of business sale. All games were 20% off, and all electronics. Gonna have to keep checking on a Samsung Surround Sound system they had.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention that, but I saw this a week ago too. Someone please let me know the shoe section clearance percentages; GF's wanting those Reboks in commercials.

[quote name='TheHelix']I went to HWV on 2nd/Main in El Cajon and gamewise there's nothing left.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know that one was still open lol.

[quote name='raarar']Just stopped by the Sears Essentials on University and I guess they are changing it back to a K-Mart. In any event pretty much the whole store was on clearance like a going out of business sale. All games were 20% off, and all electronics. Gonna have to keep checking on a Samsung Surround Sound system they had.[/QUOTE]

Did they happen to have any PS3's 120 gb?

If anyone has any interest in Turtlebeach X11's, I have a brand new pair that I bought from Gamestop about a month ago for sale. I paid $69.99 for it plus tax, I know I could have paid less on Amazon but I had store credit. Anyways, I can't return it since it's past the 30 day return policy. I bought it on June 3, 2010, and I still have the receipt. It's brand new, I never used it, but it is opened though, but the packaging is still perfectly in tact. I only opened it up to check it out, and never got around to using it due to summer classes. If you are interested, send me a PM with a price offer :)

@dooork when i went last week the only decent thing i remember seeing was disgaea 3.

Also, any of you guys spot any Blockbuster Videos carrying POGs? I've been to three stores and no luck.

[quote name='TheHelix']@dooork when i went last week the only decent thing i remember seeing was disgaea 3.

Also, any of you guys spot any Blockbuster Videos carrying POGs? I've been to three stores and no luck.[/QUOTE]

Apparently BBV has copies of MW2 for $9.99 as seen another forum...

Does anyone plan on buying anything from Best Buy that's over $245?

I have $245 of store credit and I need money desperately for rent. I'm willing to let the store credit go for $220 so you'd be getting $25 off. It's not a LOT, but you can stack it with coupons since store credit doesn't count as a coupon.

So in my crosscountry road trip from Florida to San Diego, I was in need of an oil change and stopped by some Sears Surplus store that had an auto center here in SD, and they had copies of Wolfenstein for 360 for $15. I was tempted to pick one up. Probably about 5 copies were there.

[quote name='Chalavet']So in my crosscountry road trip from Florida to San Diego, I was in need of an oil change and stopped by some Sears Surplus store that had an auto center here in SD, and they had copies of Wolfenstein for 360 for $15. I was tempted to pick one up. Probably about 5 copies were there.[/QUOTE]

They're in a few Sears here, but $15 is too much for it, imo.

[quote name='Chalavet']So in my crosscountry road trip from Florida to San Diego, I was in need of an oil change and stopped by some Sears Surplus store that had an auto center here in SD, and they had copies of Wolfenstein for 360 for $15. I was tempted to pick one up. Probably about 5 copies were there.[/QUOTE]

Wow, Florida to SD road trip. How long did that take.

Left Orlando on a Monday morning and arrived on a Friday aftenoon - 2300 miles approx. On a side note how does this wolfenstein compare to the xbox version? I have been a fan since wolfenstein 3d.

I kinda regret not buying tickets this year...looks like it will be a good one. Also looks like I'll miss out on the Halo Reach free helmet for my avatar...amongst other things.

I'm hoping some out-of-town friends that are going this year can get me a code for the helmet. I was too late to register this year so I can't make it. Unless one of my co-workers becomes generous and gives me his pass, it looks like I'll be at home catching up on the backlog for this upcoming weekend.

To those that are going, have fun.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I kinda regret not buying tickets this year...looks like it will be a good one. Also looks like I'll miss out on the Halo Reach free helmet for my avatar...amongst other things.[/QUOTE]

how do you get a HALO reach helmet?!

Going all 4 days. I also rented my guest house out to a couple from Canada. Those lucky SOB's are going going to be living the good life for the next couple days.

[quote name='supermodestmouse']how do you get a HALO reach helmet?![/QUOTE]

My guess is by visiting the Microsoft booth...or Bungie if they're having one.

If anyone here reads this that is going to SDCC.. if you spend any time in the merchant/vendor hall and you pass by the Kingdom of Loathing booth... grab me one of the free items codes they have! :D I would appreciate it.

[quote name='georox']If anyone here reads this that is going to SDCC.. if you spend any time in the merchant/vendor hall and you pass by the Kingdom of Loathing booth... grab me one of the free items codes they have! :D I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
I'll grab you one if I remember. What are the codes for?

bread's done
Back