Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

Picked up a Peach themed wii u mote for 24.95 after tax here at the Green Acres Mall in NY location. Saw a bunch of other stuff there marked with standard prices, but didn't ask for a price check on anything but the wii mote....

I might have to go back tomorrow to investigate. >_>

Out Christmas shopping, I stopped in to check things out.  All the Mario games that were there last month were gone, or so I thought.  Noticed a game behind the stack of dance games in the glass cube, there was a dance game next to it to hide it from the side.  Nice try.  Super Mario Galaxy for $2.97. 

Why they would buy up all the other games and leave this one at this price makes no sense, especially since they obviously wanted to buy it.

Out Christmas shopping, I stopped in to check things out. All the Mario games that were there last month were gone, or so I thought. Noticed a game behind the stack of dance games in the glass cube, there was a dance game next to it to hide it from the side. Nice try. Super Mario Galaxy for $2.97.

Why they would buy up all the other games and leave this one at this price makes no sense, especially since they obviously wanted to buy it.
hope you grabbed it! cheaper than the copy I got at big lots early this year

Yeah, I'm sure the employee that tried hiding it will be pissed.  But seriously, if you try to get something that is already a steal for cheaper you deserve to loose out.

Clerk tried telling me it was $19.99 from the label.  I said I would take it. :p  When he rang it up he looked confused, cleared the terminal and rang it up again.  "I think something's wrong....".  I stepped in because he was about to involve another clerk "I had you get it because I heard they were on clearance".  Oh, then I guess it is right.

I've been seeing a bunch of random Sears sales/clearance threads for individual items lately, but I am just going to put my findings here.

Today I picked up
Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 - $19.99
Super Paper Mario Wii - $5.98
Microsoft Wired 360 Controller - $12.00 (2 of them)
Deep Red Dualshock 3 - 27.49

I also saw the following:
Purple Rock Candy Wired 360 Controller - $7.49
Mariokart 8 Wii U - $34.99
Super Mario 3D World - $29.99
Destiny (all consoles) - $34.99
A large number of Turtle Beach Headsets discounted. They were OOS but I saw $100+ sets for ~$20.
There were other games too but I can't recall what they were ATM.

Hope this helps others.

bread's done
Back