**OFFICIAL Skylanders Availability Thread** - Dragon's Peak available at Gamestop.com

luck3yone

CAGiversary!
**OFFICIAL SKYLANDERS AVAILABILITY THREAD**

I'm tired of not being able to find the ones we need, so I'm going to take the fall from all the immature trolls on this topic and go ahead and be the one to start an official thread. I will update daily as I'm on CAG daily and have no problem keeping it updated!

Any help is appreciated! My family and I are still missing Wham Shell, Camo, and Warnado. Post all your finds in this thread so people like us can stop going crazy looking for those last few!

To get the thread started, here is a great find for today!

DRAGONS PEAK IS AVAILABLE NOW AT GAMESTOP.COM FOR $19.99
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/skylanders-spyros-adventure-pack-dragons-peak/101681
THEY ALSO HAVE A DRAGONS PEAK BUNDLE WITH CYNDER FOR $29.99
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/skylanders-dragons-peak-adventure-pack-bundle/102081

Better hurry on these, they don't last long usually.

Don't forget to post your online finds here so we can make the hunt easier for everybody!

Good Luck!

DRAGONS PEAK IS STILL AVAILABLE AT GAMESTOP.COM! (5-24-12)
I also found two in a Gamestop store today! :) (only bought one though)
Still no luck on Wham shell, camo, and warnado - so any help is appreciated!

MUCH THANKS TO THOSE FOR THE "LOSERS ONLY" TAG - IMMATURE IDIOTS....
IF YOU DON'T PLAY OR HAVE A FAMILY WHO DOES, THEN DON'T POST YOUR OPINIONS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man, good thread; I'll add if I see anything since I'm looking for a reasonable price on Wham-Shell pretty much everyday :razz:. And yeah, screw the trolls; it may be somewhat of a "kiddie" game but it's still fun to play with the different characters. I lucked up and was able to get the Warnado, Camo, Ignitor 3-pack off Amazon a few weeks back when they had a brief supply of those and was able to get Dragon's Peak off of GS a few weeks ago as well, the last time they had any in stock. But as with a lot of people, I still need Wham-Shell and haven't seen it available anywhere for a reasonable price online and keep checking local retailers every so often but no luck yet. :wall:

I found mint Deagon's Peak being played with by a 7 year old and nabbed it. Must collect them all right? Wait, why must I?

Oh...this is not a deal.

Thanks. I don't know much about Skylanders, but my daughter has been playing it. I went ahead and picked this up. Also noticed the Legendary figures were in-stock on TRU.com so I snagged those for her as well. Not sure if they're still hard to come by though.

All my son and I need now is Whamshell and we have all of the main Skylanders, I never would have thought we would like it as much as we do. Also check Gamestop on Fri that's when I have the most luck finding newer characters.

saw dragons peak at my fred meyers. Anybody know if these things are sent out in any certain way? Or are they just random to retailers more or less?

Me and my son are enjoying this game alot and I'm glad I got it from the best buy mega set deal. I will be checking this thread more often.

Awesome idea! I just purchased Dragon's Peak a few weeks ago from Amazon, so I am finally all set on the adventure packs... never thought it would happen. Now I am just on the fence of whether or not I want to try and complete all of the Skylander's or not. I have over 20 just by picking them up randomly, so I kind of think I want to get them all, but also think it may be silly... decisions, decisions :D

I'm thinking they are going to be getting easier to get very soon, not only with Giants being released, but just because the game is getting older and will eventually supply will meet demand. I'm starting to see it start to change, just a little, in my area. I went to a Walmart that I have yet to see Skylanders and they had a few singles, a few triples and one adventure pack.. I have only seen an adventure pack in a store one other time.

It still seems to be the same characters when I do see them in stock in stores, but looks like it is at least getting better than it was.

Again, great idea, will definitely be watching the thread in case I decide to finish the rest of the collection!!

[quote name='anthonyd46']we already have this:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306041[/QUOTE]

How does that thread have anything to do with the availability of hard to find skylanders? Most of the posts in there are just people chatting about the game...besides - I put official availability in the title and I am keeping it updated daily. Why try to rain on my parade? Nobody wants to scroll through 50+ pages of dead threads to look for a good deal. Finds in this thread will be posted in first post daily.

Skylanders deals are mostly very time sensitive things. I've posted many a deal to the Skylanders thread above only to have it shortly reposted as a single deal elsewhere on CAG as well which is fine though...cause of visibility.

Not everyone wants to look through a thread where there's discussion when looking for deals...that I can agree, but no one in their right mind would go back through the thread to look for deals, they'd almost all certainly be expired by now. That Skylanders thread rarely ever has any form of discussion besides deals anyways, so that really makes this thread pretty superfluous in my opinion.

[quote name='luck3yone']How does that thread have anything to do with the availability of hard to find skylanders? Most of the posts in there are just people chatting about the game...besides - I put official availability in the title and I am keeping it updated daily. Why try to rain on my parade? Nobody wants to scroll through 50+ pages of dead threads to look for a good deal. Finds in this thread will be posted in first post daily.[/QUOTE]

because we do the same thing in that forum when we see a rare one in stock we post there plus we had a thread similar to this on this forum and we were redirected to post there instead plus someone even made a joke in the thread i posted they were like i see were all posting about whether we can get these figures in our hands but has anyone actually played this game is it any good ?? Thats how little discussion there is about the game itself in that thread if someone has to ask that q.

also the first page of that thread is wikified so your free to edit it as you please

Found the Dragon's Peak and Pirate Seas packs at Fry's in Sunnyvale, CA for $19.99ea. I just got one, but they had at least six of each pack last weekend.

Toy's R Us on Winchester Blvd in San Jose, CA is loaded with Legenday figures. Legendary Chop Chop is pretty good in the game.

We're missing 5 figures - Wham-Shell, Zook, Camo, Dino-Rang, Warnado... some aren't worth $8.99 and others are hard to find. I may get some for just the heroic challenges and then re-sell the on ebay, but I'm sure Activision will make everyone collect them all over again when they release Giants... it would be nice to have a Skylanders lending library.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Wham Shell at Best Buy today. They had at least 6 of them. One of the employees told me they just put a ton of skylanders stuff out that they had just received today.

bread's done
Back