Official Skylanders Thread

TJ MAXX aka Marshall's aka Home Goods, has Eon's Elite figures for $5.99 each. I found Dinorang and Ghost Roaster at my local store.

Target has all SuperChargers figures and starter sets on clearance for 50% off. This may be nationwide, as I have seen people in other states posting about it on social media.

Target has all SuperChargers figures and starter sets on clearance for 50% off. This may be nationwide, as I have seen people in other states posting about it on social media.
Seriously just 50% off? they did 75% off figure with cartwheel in March 2016 and after for a few times (when I got most figures free after some reselling)

And TRU has been rotating deals like B1G4, $10 start pack for months.

I'm surprised at this time there is still no major discount or clearance for Imaginators like what the retailers did to Superchargers last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
My son just picked up Imaginators and loves it. I did see that Amazon still has the Crash Bandicoot set for $12.99 so I had Target PM it today. Overall I'm impressed with the new(ish) game. My son loves the customization it has. I'll definitely be on the lookout for more CAG-worthy sales.

Just found the Lost Imaginite Mines at Toys'R'Us in Massachusetts for $30

NQiEqQd.jpg

Had trouble checking out, they claim it was set to release on 12/31/17, but a manager pushed the sale through for me.

Had trouble checking out, they claim it was set to release on 12/31/17, but a manager pushed the sale through for me.
Didn't find it in the TRU nearby.

Unless it's a requirement with Activation, they want to wait till 12/31?

Why did they get stock so earlier to waste 3 months of storage and to miss the Christmas time?

No wonder TRU is going to bankrupt.

I never expected to see this in the States. I got that one in Europe two weeks back. I'm really surprised the one I have is not multi-lingual yet the one you found is. If I recall though the other US releases are English and French.

Why did they get stock so earlier to waste 3 months of storage and to miss the Christmas time?
I kind of doubt that release date, it seems like a filler date placed in the system. And if there was a release date set for it, that's from Activision, it's not up to TRU.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So we're getting rid of everything but Imaginators and I had a few questions.

1. It sounds like Sensei level packs are best deal for seeing everything and playing DLC. Are older ones regularly on sale at this point?

2. I heard some of the critical Senseis were cancelled before release blocking some areas, is that true?

3. Are the Imaginators crystals ever on sale? 

So we're getting rid of everything but Imaginators and I had a few questions.

1. It sounds like Sensei level packs are best deal for seeing everything and playing DLC. Are older ones regularly on sale at this point?
2. I heard some of the critical Senseis were cancelled before release blocking some areas, is that true?
3. Are the Imaginators crystals ever on sale?
The Imaginators haven't been on sale for some time except the Crash Bandicoot level pack ($15 or less at Walmart and others), probably they overestimated the demand. The last sensei sale i remembered was $9.99 at Gamestop and I got most level packs for like $16 w/gcu at BestBuy many months ago.
TRU sometimes have crystal on sale for $5.99 or $6.99.
Still waiting for bigger discount to get sensei of every element and skill (I'm not a collector), kinda surprised it hasn't on clearance after a year.

I don't think it was street dated, the manager was allowed to put the sale through.

Probably a system glitch.

Same here. Went to TRU and this guy just walked right in before me and went straight to the Skylander section and he spotted it. I was surprised. I grab one and told him the situation regarding the Dec sale date.

So I went to checkout and had the sale date issue at first...I wanted to use the last two gift cards that I had totaling $40 (b/c TRU BK filling - better use them before it's too late!).. So I selected Lost Imaginite Mines for $30 and a $10 PSN card. Manager had to come over to do an override...and he said "you're lucky to purchase something before the street date". I said thank you very much...I appreciate it.

Apparently one cannot use a TRU gift card to purchase another gift card (psn card) So a paid a little more out pocket than I wanted too. So I went back to select more items for $7 left over on my gift card. I saw the same guy and told him I just had sale date issue. I said you may want to purchase it right now b/c they are on their way to remove them from the shelves now. So I went back and saw a sign that said 50% off Skylander accessories . Picked up a legendary crystal and & mystery box...but I had to get another override b/c the system didn't take of the 50%.

So I went back and saw a sign that said 50% off Skylander accessories . Picked up a legendary crystal and & mystery box...but I had to get another override b/c the system didn't take of the 50%.
You got lucky. I'm certain Skylanders accessories do not mean the crystal and mystery box, so you need override, it always means those carrying bags, case and etc (let alone those are for Imaginators)

Just got an email from ToysRUS stating that until Saturday, Sept 23rd Skylanders (Excluding Imaginators) figures are buy 1 get 4 free

Skylanders (Excludes Imaginators)
https://www.toysrus.com/search?q=skycatfigs&camp=CME:TRU:DE092117A_Dynamic&csep=64551fa7-9a92-4b07-aca0-48c7b1ebc929&dtm_em=0dcc5a0249acdaacc08fc53e8409e697
They have been doing this like every other 3 or 4 weeks for a few months now, got most my missing swappable and trap masters this way. Next week probably buy starter pack and get 4 skylanders free.

I'm curious to check the UPC of my Ro-Bow from the UK I picked up just a few weeks ago. I totally knew that would trigger the US release. Because of course why not after traveling through Europe and the U.K. would it pop right up as soon as I get back.

[attachment=28051:IMG_2296.JPG]

I took advantage of this on the 24th and none of my items have shipped...
Mine neither. What did you use to pay for?

I called the customer service saying my order In Progress for 2 weeks (never happened before), she looked it up and said seems my payment didn't go through if I had enough credits in my credit card. I told her I used gift cards and your company stores the balance. (And I'm sure the value had already been deducted). She had escalated the case for investigation.

My order also includes an item for store pickup (not Skylanders) and the store said they couldn't find my order using the order number.

I recalled some said they were overcharged to their credit cards. I wonder if because the system tried to overcharge me but it couldn't because they're gift cards (already zero) so now In Progress indefinitely.

Ordered my figures on the 22nd using paypal and the status is still showing up as in progress. Talked to a rep and she said it was put on hold because the payment didn't go through. I'm suppose to get a call back soon, so hopefully they get things sorted out by then.

Also, does toys r us typically overcharge when it comes to tax on online orders? The tax came up to double what I usually pay on other sites.   

Ordered my figures on the 22nd using paypal and the status is still showing up as in progress. Talked to a rep and she said it was put on hold because the payment didn't go through. I'm suppose to get a call back soon, so hopefully they get things sorted out by then.

Also, does toys r us typically overcharge when it comes to tax on online orders? The tax came up to double what I usually pay on other sites.
I had the same issue and was originally charged $10 tax on $30 of figures. Had them cancel the order and I just did a new order (although some items are now out of stock). On the new order it just charged $2.70 tax on $30 of figures.

Mine neither. What did you use to pay for?

I called the customer service saying my order In Progress for 2 weeks (never happened before), she looked it up and said seems my payment didn't go through if I had enough credits in my credit card. I told her I used gift cards and your company stores the balance. (And I'm sure the value had already been deducted). She had escalated the case for investigation.

My order also includes an item for store pickup (not Skylanders) and the store said they couldn't find my order using the order number.

I recalled some said they were overcharged to their credit cards. I wonder if because the system tried to overcharge me but it couldn't because they're gift cards (already zero) so now In Progress indefinitely.
Credit card. $30 pre tax to get free shipping with only half that being Skylanders.

Gamestop has restocked the Imaginators Dark creation crystals online and in some stores. MSRP of $9.99 but better than scalper markup ;)

I contacted them again and the rep said they wouldn't be fulfilling my order because "they don't take paypal." I asked if I could change the payment method and she said no and I will have to make a new order because some of the items were out of stock.    

No cancellation emails, no website order updates and you can't pay with paypal despite them having a paypal option.  WIth service like this no wonder these guys went bankrupt.  

I contacted them again and the rep said they wouldn't be fulfilling my order because "they don't take paypal." I asked if I could change the payment method and she said no and I will have to make a new order because some of the items were out of stock.

No cancellation emails, no website order updates and you can't pay with paypal despite them having a paypal option. WIth service like this no wonder these guys went bankrupt.
I like TRU store, but TRU online processing is a mess. I called again for my order using my ref number they gave me last time (they were supposed to call me already), the rep looked into that and said the order was suspended because I used "GIFT CARDS ONLY"!

I asked if I couldn't use gift cards, what's the purpose of gift card?

They had to cancel my order and issue the refund by new egift cards. Because I used 3 gift cards, they needed to issue 3 new egift card of the exact 3 different amount charged, never heard something stupid like that.

Last, I asked for the email to send complaint [email protected]

Since no one posted it, finally there is a sale for Imaginators from TRU.

Buy 1 Get 75% off second on all figures including Imaginators and Level Pack, I think that's the best price since $9.99 at GS months ago. (Still need sale from GS to get the dark imaginators at reasonable price)

Not all Master figures are available though.

Also, I checked the Christmas booklet from TRU, I was surprised to see Lost Imaginite Mines in it (I already bought it in store), and it said it's TRU EXCLUSIVE. So, don't expect you can find it at other retailers. I guess no retailers is willing to take risk in stocking up more TTL figures.

Went to toys r us today and they had the Superchargers racing packs and driver/vehicle packs clearances for 2.98 each, and buy 1 get 1 free!
Thank you for the heads up. I saw a huge restock of old trap team and swap force figures at my local store last week and tons of Ro-bow too.

The single characters from pre imaginators are also buy 1 get 4 free.
I went to another store today and the entire shelf was gone.
Went to a tru store to see if it would surprise me.

They restocked the usual stuffs that were on sale many months (from $9.99 B1G4 to now $2.98 B1G4), except also restocked some non-water traps.... but really to my surprise, found 2 KAOS traps :) that completed my traps per element.

Really wondering where Activision or TRU hid them all these years, they could easily sell it at full price if earlier.

Toys R Us Black Friday ad is copying Target. 50% off all Imaginators. But, they also have buy one, get three free Skylanders that aren't Imaginators.

Toys R Us Black Friday ad is copying Target. 50% off all Imaginators. But, they also have buy one, get three free Skylanders that aren't Imaginators.
Except that their Imaginators are $15.99 each where Target is $14.99 (+5% red card).

And they're doing B1G4 non-imaginators now, better than BF deals. What are they thinking?

Went to a tru store to see if it would surprise me.
They restocked the usual stuffs that were on sale many months (from $9.99 B1G4 to now $2.98 B1G4), except also restocked some non-water traps.... but really to my surprise, found 2 KAOS traps :) that completed my traps per element.

Really wondering where Activision or TRU hid them all these years, they could easily sell it at full price if earlier.
I worked at TRU in 2001-02 and we once received a box of 1987 Topps baseball cards. Never underestimate the stupidity of TRU.

The single characters from pre imaginators are also buy 1 get 4 free.
I went to another store today and the entire shelf was gone.
I checked it out, and found a Freeze Blade and Trap Shadow, then picked up a High Volt, Heavy Duty Sprocket, and Missile Tow Diveclops (even though I own regular Diveclops, he looked cool enough to double dip) to get the discount. I also got Sea and Air race packs, which were B1G1 Free. Lots of Sea packs, and a few Legendary Air (which were more expensive), but I got the last regular Air. No Land packs available, but 2 out of 3 aren't bad.

I checked it out, and found a Freeze Blade and Trap Shadow, then picked up a High Volt, Heavy Duty Sprocket, and Missile Tow Diveclops (even though I own regular Diveclops, he looked cool enough to double dip) to get the discount. I also got Sea and Air race packs, which were B1G1 Free. Lots of Sea packs, and a few Legendary Air (which were more expensive), but I got the last regular Air. No Land packs available, but 2 out of 3 aren't bad.
How much were the Superchargers packs, full price and bogo?

The racer driver 2 packs were 2.98, buy 1 get 4 free, single drivers and vehicles included.
The racing 3 packs were 9.98 buy 1 get 1 free.
The regular Land, Sea, and Air race packs were also $2.98, B1G1 Free. The Legendary Air pack was $9.98. Wasn't sure if the vehicles were included, as the sign only mentioned characters. Might be worth checking out my other TRU.

TRU has Lost Imaginite Mines for $14.99:https://www.toysrus.com/product?productId=123463506
After seeing Superchargers and earlier game figures being sold for next to nothing, I am hesitant to pay more than 75% off for anything else but since this is an exclusive, I don't know if it is worth the risk of waiting.
I’m shocked it came to the US at all. I picked it up in the UK two months ago when I was on holiday there. Now it doesn’t feel sonsoeial knowing it came to the US!

bread's done
Back