Official Southern California CAG Members Thread

GizmoGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (98%)
Hey all. Since it seems there are quite a few of SoCal CAGers, maybe we can compile a list of everyone and maybe organize a game night or something, or at the very least, keep us up-to date on videogame stores/deals out in the area.
I will add myself to the list first
Last Updated - 6/22/05

The CAG List:
Beana Blasta - Escondido
Darius Rucker - Gardena
Diiz - Temecula
eldad9 - San Diego
eraser813- Highland
GizmoGC - Simi Valley
godhatesjustyou - Fountain Valley
KingofGames - Ventura
lupe121283 - San Fernando
postaboy - Long Beach
TMac1 - Sherman Oaks
Ugamer_X - Santa Clarita
XboxHardcore.com - San Fernando

Any others? Shout out!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone lives near 181 west orangethorpe ave, placentia, CA 92870? I ask because I'm interested in a comic book statue within the area and I live in Chicago and was wondering if someone can pick it up for me and mail it? I will pay for the services and fees.

[quote name='ryosnk']Hi, I was wondering if anyone lives near 181 west orangethorpe ave, placentia, CA 92870? I ask because I'm interested in a comic book statue within the area and I live in Chicago and was wondering if someone can pick it up for me and mail it? I will pay for the services and fees.[/QUOTE]
Shit, that's like five minutes down the street from me.

PM me.

wow i cant beleive you put that whole list together... nice job

Edit:Ohh Im in pasadena now if that matters to the lists master plan...

[quote name='Lice']wow i cant beleive you put that whole list together... nice job

Edit:Ohh Im in pasadena now if that matters to the lists master plan...[/quote]

It didn't take that long as I thought it would be. I just had my notepad and the web browser (this page) on the computer side by side. I'll PM the OP if he hasn't checked this thread for a while.

EDITED: As of 4/6 -
GizmoGC didn't reply to my PM for almost 2 weeks so I decided to start a thread on Los Angeles Area and will be maintaining the list from there.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220526

Orange County - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220527

If interested, I would make a list of counties including San Bernardino, Ventura, Riverside and Kern - probably a thread for each. I have them on my notepad. I only made two- Los Angeles and Orange County because their list consisted much more, larger CAG members than the counties individually.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone been to anime expo? if so how big is it?

does it compare to comic-con?

im considering going next year and just want a bit of insight please.

[quote name='Furashu']has anyone been to anime expo? if so how big is it?

does it compare to comic-con?

im considering going next year and just want a bit of insight please.[/QUOTE]

714 buena park ca near knotts for me.

now on to the question.

i went to anime expo in 02/03 and it was at the anaheim convention center it is huge there. the previous years have been in long beach and la i believe and i haven't gone to them.

its not as big as comic con (never been) but i believe its the comic con of anime for so. cal.

bread's done
Back