Official Spore Thread

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Why the heck has this been getting good reviews? Seriously hype is what makes a game.[/quote]

It sounds like younger kids and women will like it a lot. Kinda like the Sims games...so judged by that standard...

but if there's anything I can credit Spore for, it's for pushing me into buying Civ IV, which I just sat and played for 4 hours straight. I could easily keep going for the next week :lol:

sigh, why can't we go back to the good ol' days of Maxis and SimCity... curse you EA, why must you make everything you publish suck?

*as I continue to not buy any EA-published game, no matter the review*

So does everyone that dislikes Spore dislike it because they think the gameplay is too simplistic? I haven't played Spore yet, but simplicity—in general—can still yield fun, or does the simplicity lead to repetition and monotony?

[quote name='Razzuel']So does everyone that dislikes Spore dislike it because they think the gameplay is too simplistic? I haven't played Spore yet, but simplicity—in general—can still yield fun, or does the simplicity lead to repetition and monotony?[/quote]

I "demo'd" it the other day. I like the Cell Stage and Space Stage, but I do wish there was more to do in each stage. Regardless I will be purchasing it as is a friend of mine before the week is out. I won't play the crap out of it all the time, but I will play it here and there like I do with Civilzation IV.

I especially enjoy the vehicle/building/creature creation.

I can't say I'm regretting getting the game (although I may have possibly opted against the GE, despite getting it for $10 less), but I am definitely feeling some disappointment.

The game runs better than I expected, looks ok at mostly medium settings (at 1920x1200, which is why I'm somewhat surprised the game runs ok... at that resolution a new game should in theory make my old computer explode). I also haven't run into any technical bugs, crashes, or other performance issues.

That said, the game just doesn't really motivate me (personally) to progress onward. The cell stage is incredibly simple, and I just can't see myself wanting to go back and replay it.

I'm currently in creature stage and while it is a little more enjoyable in terms of diversity of activity, it is incredibly repetitive. I knew that the world would be populated by a bunch of randomly pulled creatures. I didn't expect all the nests to be within feet of each other, all to look identical, and most of hte creatures to act and behave identically as well. The big deception with this game, its great core contradiction, is the emphasis on customization and imagination despite a total lack of importance for said customized things. The superficial changes you make mean nothing. The procedural animation, in the end, affects nothing. Creating something that looks like an evolutionary disaster, if still equipped with the right parts/stats, can somehow manage to survive. The game's personality, its heart, very shallow.

I was really hoping that there would be far greater significance in every step of the way, but so far (and granted I'm only in the middle of creature stage), that really is not the case.

I'm hoping for much more depth in the later stages (I know space will offer it, but I've also heard quite a few complaints of a different sort about that part of the game).

I would advise anyone who's on the fence to wait a bit or see if you can try at a friend's house. This game will most certainly not be for everyone.

Again, I'm not regretting the purchase, but I do wonder how soon it will be collecting dust. The good news is that the securom 3 activation thing really doesn't matter much to me now that I'm not really as keen on the game as I was leading up to release.

I like it so far...

I just started the tribal phase, and have been enjoying myself. The cell phase was simple, but fun and the creature phase was fun as well. I really liked evolving my creature, and it's cool to now seem them in their own civilization XD

I don't get all the bad impressions.

I'm having a lot of problems with my game. Freezing occurs ALOT, and some glitches that make things unviewable, like when you're going to edit your creature. This is ridiculous.

Hmm, I understand why people are criticizing this, but I think it sounds great for gamers who want to get creative.

[quote name='eastx']Hmm, I understand why people are criticizing this, but I think it sounds great for gamers who want to get creative.[/quote]

I think the main problem is that it was advertised/pushed as a game, when I think it'd be better described as a toolkit. Or--if you really want to lash out at it--a tech demo.

That being said, after playing it for four hours tonight, I've had a lot of fun with it. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I did love creating my creatures and seeing them interact with others in the world. Granted, the 'impress' minigame is a little annoying/repetitive, but blowing the hell out of stuff is a lot of fun too. But I think the best part of the game so far is the ability to view a timeline of your creature, showing the modifications that you did to it, and showing pictures of it from each stage. It's really cool seeing how your thought process went, and (though this could possibly be because this is how I was playing it) it somewhat resembled actual evolution.

I wouldn't buy the Galactic Edition (I'm glad I got it, but mainly because of the packaging and the National Geographic "Build a Better Being" DVD), but I think it's worth it for $49.99 (or less). Just make sure you know you're buying something that applies the 'game' portion very loosely and relies more on your imagination/creativity.

I would buy the game if I wasn't terrified of the thing not working.

My PC is fairly similar to a friend's and when he tries to move on from the cell stage to the creature stage, it crashes after a short cut scene. It shuts off his computer and it reboots, and we've found no solution. While googling, we found plenty of people who had similar or identical problems, but EA seems to be ignoring many of these complaints.

I want to play it, but I won't buy it if the thing is just going to crash in the very beginning like that.

^^ If his computer is actually turning off/rebooting then it's more than likely the video card getting overheated or the CPU. Programs otherwise should not be causing such a reaction from a computer.

To find out if this is the case, usually people will take a room fan and blow it into the side of the computer case once you've taken the side panel off. No guarantee it would work, but if you can do it easily it's worth a try.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I did a search, but didn't find a thread on this game. I'm shocked since it comes out next week.[/quote]

Yeah, Doesn't seem Spore is very popular here on CAG for some reason... ?

[quote name='billyrox']I heard the DRM is terrible. 3 installs only. the amazon reviews are terrible[/quote]

Dear lord 524 reviewers gave it a single star out of five!

[quote name='Serik']Dear lord 524 reviewers gave it a single star out of five![/quote]

Yeah, some concentrated effort across forums or something of people asking others to review it based on the DRM alone without having played it (They'll probably get deleted for that reason alone eventually). Reminds me of that one womans book when she talked bad about Mass Effect on the news without having actually even seen the game before.

Though I can understand the hate for the DRM.

[quote name='Draekon']Yeah, some concentrated effort across forums or something of people asking others to review it based on the DRM alone without having played it (They'll probably get deleted for that reason alone eventually). Reminds me of that one womans book when she talked bad about Mass Effect on the news without having actually even seen the game before.

Though I can understand the hate for the DRM.[/QUOTE]

See, I just don't understand why people are doing this. I can understand outrage, but to degrade a developers work over the last 5 years, because of a publisher decision seems very crappy. If you want to complain -- email EA, mention it in your review, or don't buy it.

But that is my opinion.

[quote name='billyrox']I heard the DRM is terrible. 3 installs only. the amazon reviews are terrible[/QUOTE]

Ahh, so it *is* like Mass Effect then. Must be EA's new policy.

I'll pass unless I find it really, really, cheap.

[quote name='dwhelan']See, I just don't understand why people are doing this. I can understand outrage, but to degrade a developers work over the last 5 years, because of a publisher decision seems very crappy. If you want to complain -- email EA, mention it in your review, or don't buy it.

But that is my opinion.[/quote]

While I would agree with this method, it's proven to take far more effort, time, and people to do it that way. Just like the Book fiasco I mentioned, it actually got the attention of the person who said the negative/stupid stuff about Mass Effect and then promptly apologised. People are just too lazy and will more often than not look for the easiest out they can to get something done.

The people who are doing this to Spore are probably hoping for the same results except in the form of a DRM removal patch. It's not like you can't play after 3 installs, but it makes it annoying as fuck to call up EA Customer Support to get them to renew your key again so you can continue to play online.

For me, it will probably take two years to exhaust it and if the DRM isn't patched out by then, I'll probably just use a pirated copy with the DRM removed to continue to play it as I've called EA's customer service once and I never want to do it again.

It's a good thing that people are doing this on Amazon. When I was searching around for deals on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for PC, I found that the exact same thing happened to that product on Amazon as well -- except it was because of StarForce.

I still bought the game on Half.com but I'm using a different -- ahem -- version so I don't have to install the god damn StarForce shit. In my mind, I'm covered legally by owning a license to play the game. Although, it is a pain in the ass -- I might as well just sell the physical copy and get the official Ubisoft digital distribution version which is StarForce-free.

Anyways had it not been for Amazon I probably wouldn't have known about StarForce until it was too late. What I'm trying to say is that people who see 1-2 stars on a product that they're interested in will usually read the reviews and find out why it was rated as such.

If the DRM with this and Mass Effect are the same as the one that was with Bioshock all you have to do is uninstall. With Bioshock people were pissed because you could only install it 3 or 5 times but that was only if you never uninstalled it. I don't see why people have an issue with this as long as you can install it as much as you want as long as you delete it. Now if you have more then 3 computers and want it on all 3 then I can see an issue.

[quote name='sendme']If the DRM with this and Mass Effect are the same as the one that was with Bioshock all you have to do is uninstall. With Bioshock people were pissed because you could only install it 3 or 5 times but that was only if you never uninstalled it. I don't see why people have an issue with this as long as you can install it as much as you want as long as you delete it. Now if you have more then 3 computers and want it on all 3 then I can see an issue.[/QUOTE]
From what I read even if you uninstall the previous installation still counts toward your three installs. This would be pretty annoying for me since I would probably forget to uninstall before formatting my computer, but it isn't quite enough to detract from my enjoyment of the game. I love the game. The simplified strategy is perfect for me and I'm having a blast designing creatures and vehicles.

[quote name='sendme']If the DRM with this and Mass Effect are the same as the one that was with Bioshock all you have to do is uninstall. With Bioshock people were pissed because you could only install it 3 or 5 times but that was only if you never uninstalled it. I don't see why people have an issue with this as long as you can install it as much as you want as long as you delete it. Now if you have more then 3 computers and want it on all 3 then I can see an issue.[/QUOTE]
And Bioshock wouldn't credit you with their uninstall tool during the initial release, but thats not the point. The idea of having any limitation at all prevents me from buying a game vs. having the game magically appear on my hard drive DRM free.

EA/Maxis is really letting people down lately.

SimCity Societies instead of a proper SimCity 5.. Now more Spore backlash than I ever anticipated.

[quote name='Serik']EA/Maxis is really letting people down lately.

SimCity Societies instead of a proper SimCity 5.. Now more Spore backlash than I ever anticipated.[/QUOTE]

Maxis didn't develop SC Societies. It's just EA ruining another franchise

Indeed; I didn't mean to blame Maxis for the Societies disaster.

EA should've held off on the series until post-Spore. As it is, Monte Cristo's CitiesXL looks like a proper city builder post-SC4. Never thought I'd see the day when SimCity wasn't the standard for city building games.

I like in the intro that the EA logo collapses into itself like some sort of black hole and sucks the Maxis logo in with it.

Intentional?

DRM crap aside, I'm enjoying Spore. I'll agree that it was way overhyped and I was a bit disappointed with the beginning gameplay at first but I waited way too long for this game to just give up on it.

The creature/building creators are nothing short of awesome and I think that was always the selling point of the game. Playwise, a couple of the stages seem like they last forever and are on the repetative side but I find the game an enjoyable, casual experience when I just feel like playing something a little different by myself.

You really can't look at this game as a hardcore gamer because you will be disappointed. It borrows from a lot of genres by stuffing Sim, RTS, Oblivion-style RPG elements all together and watering them down. Remember it was created with the intention of allowing everyone to play, not just gamers.

Overall I like it. If I could go back I probably would have waited for a price drop but I still would have bought it!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Draekon']^^ If his computer is actually turning off/rebooting then it's more than likely the video card getting overheated or the CPU. Programs otherwise should not be causing such a reaction from a computer.

To find out if this is the case, usually people will take a room fan and blow it into the side of the computer case once you've taken the side panel off. No guarantee it would work, but if you can do it easily it's worth a try.[/QUOTE]

I had figured the computer was overheating, so the computer was given a good cleaning. This dropped the temps something like 20 degrees (Celsius), but the game still crashes at the exact same point every time.

I ended up getting the game anyhow and it's running fine. So go figure, the fear was unfounded.

[quote name='dwhelan']See, I just don't understand why people are doing this. I can understand outrage, but to degrade a developers work over the last 5 years, because of a publisher decision seems very crappy. If you want to complain -- email EA, mention it in your review, or don't buy it.

But that is my opinion.[/quote]

Its not a publishers decision, its largely a decision left up to the developer. A publisher may ask that some form of DRM be in place to prevent piracy, but they dont usually specify. If you notice, not every EA game recently released and soon to be released has this exact form of DRM on it.

And i totally disagree about emailing. Most publishing houses, especially the likes of EA which is huge, are totally detached from direct contact with their customers. You email EA, it goes to some random outsourced CSR in another country who reads it, picks a canned response, replies, and deletes your message. In otherwords it goes no where. By making a very public complaint about the DRM its a safe bet that someone from within EA, or Maxis, who actually matters will probably stumble upon it.

[quote name='tokitoki50']So my roomate ended up buying this game and after watching him play for about a hour it looked.. dull.[/quote]

yes, watching other people play games in general is very boring. Especially an RTS. You'd much rather be playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just because he was in the creature stage or whatever. But it was just boring looking. He walked over and ate something, then something bigger came and ate him, with no penalty of death whatsoever.

Personally i think this discussion is bias in a way and i see and feel that a lot of people are hypocritcal.
For one, there is are people who download it anyway per p2p etc.. and seen the reviews at amazon, it makes me just wonder what on earth people think they doing.
It is one thing to complain about something, another to just spam sites like amazon over drm.
Granded, i am not a fan of that either, but to be honest, who installs a game 4 times? I never did.
The discussion about EA is very old already. So if people are consequent enough, they would not buy it in the first place.

The bottom line is, i do understand why companies takes actions like this, but i do also understand the gamers view.
Altough i doubt that the casual gamer actually notice this at all or is aware of it for that matter.
But i do think to rand on rating sites like amazon is just wrong and does not constitute of a adult behaviour. A boycot and a statement should do it. In the end you may not buy some really good titles. C&C, Bioshock etc.. i don't suspect a change in this by any of the companies in the future.

Well, that what i think right now anyway. Not sure if i see different later on if i have more facts regarding the funtionality of the drm.

I've played more of late... In fact, I left my first uber-violent species at tribal stage and started a new race of peaceful herbivores on a new planet, as I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable with the war-like direction of my first creation.

I didn't find the cell stage to be incredibly boring or repetitive the second time through. This could be because it only took me 5-10 minutes.

Creature stage was more enjoyable, because I wasn't just trying to kill and eat everthing, but rather trying to win over the strongest carnivorous and omnivorous allies so that I could keep my hands clean and let them do the dirty work.

I left off at tribal stage, primarily because it was getting very late, but I must admit that the more time I spend with the game, the more I enjoy the little details and the customization. Granted, at points, customization is entirely superficial and otherwise meaningless in the overall scheme of the game. At times, it feels as though if one spent enough time, one could see everything there is to see in one long playthrough. It still feels fresh to me, but time will tell.

I wish the game was more. I wish the customization meant more, especially in certain parts. I wish the game aspect, the development aspects, the actual nitty gritty of things, was deeper and more substantial. The game could benefit from being more rewarding. But I think it all comes down to whether you become attached to your creations or not. If you do, if you can, then you will enjoy watching your creatures develop. If you don't, the game will feel incredibly rudimentary, simple, and menial. Its that attachment that makes the different. You want your creatures to succeed. This game is not about power grinding, its not about just focusing on the win. There's a lot of other things, less involved in the gameplay, that should a gamer appreciate or care about, will make the experience more enjoyable.

Here's hoping the game stays fresh.

[quote name='yester']Personally i think this discussion is bias in a way and i see and feel that a lot of people are hypocritcal.
For one, there is are people who download it anyway per p2p etc.. and seen the reviews at amazon, it makes me just wonder what on earth people think they doing.
It is one thing to complain about something, another to just spam sites like amazon over drm.
Granded, i am not a fan of that either, but to be honest, who installs a game 4 times? I never did.
The discussion about EA is very old already. So if people are consequent enough, they would not buy it in the first place.

The bottom line is, i do understand why companies takes actions like this, but i do also understand the gamers view.
Altough i doubt that the casual gamer actually notice this at all or is aware of it for that matter.
But i do think to rand on rating sites like amazon is just wrong and does not constitute of a adult behaviour. A boycot and a statement should do it. In the end you may not buy some really good titles. C&C, Bioshock etc.. i don't suspect a change in this by any of the companies in the future.

Well, that what i think right now anyway. Not sure if i see different later on if i have more facts regarding the funtionality of the drm.[/quote]

Agreed 100%. This anti-DRM is growing out of proportion. I'm not saying on CAG, but elsewhere I think people go overboard and boycott a game just for that reason. I don't like it either, and I'm not saying it's what companies should be doing, but giving 1-star reviews for that is retarded. It's like reviewing the packaging of the game instead of the game itself.

Reviewing the game without playing it is stupid.

Failing to mention DRM in a review -- especially a professional one -- is stupid.

Adding the DRM in the first place is even more stupid.

A quick check of a certain torrent site reveals that 6400 people are seeding Spore; another 25000 are downloading it. They can't access the content-sharing servers, but they still get everything else. Is the DRM worth it?

[quote name='Serik']Reviewing the game without playing it is stupid.

Failing to mention DRM in a review -- especially a professional one -- is stupid.

Adding the DRM in the first place is even more stupid.

A quick check of a certain torrent site reveals that 6400 people are seeding Spore; another 25000 are downloading it. They can't access the content-sharing servers, but they still get everything else. Is the DRM worth it?[/quote]

DRM only hurts the legitimate consumer. When will game publishers/developers realize that any software they create, will just be cracked shortly afterward? Trying to stop game piracy through DRM is futile.

[quote name='Bretts31344']DRM only hurts the legitimate consumer. When will game publishers/developers realize that any software they create, will just be cracked shortly afterward? Trying to stop game piracy through DRM is futile.[/QUOTE]

The game was actually out on torrents before the NA release. I grabbed it on the 4th to tide me over until I bought it on the 7th. I bought it partially because I wanted to play the game and partially because I want to support developers that are willing to offer Mac compatibility out of the box. I loved being able to throw in spore, install and play in Leopard in no time flat.

I also agree, reviewing the game without playing is stupid.
The game lets you explore your creative side like none other.
Look at this creature:
img17.jpg
Lol. It's crazy!

Just got the game today, if you go into it not expecting civ IV, then you will have fun. I really am enjoying this game, it is easy enough for me to jump right in but has enough customization for me to sit there for hours doing nothing. Awesome game imo, even though the DRM sucks. Atleast they did the right thing by not having 18,000 DRM things pop up when you install.

Was it worth the hype, well not so much like how uber godly this game was hyped but on the other hand it is one of the best titles I played this year and the best title I played in a long while.

[quote name='Draekon']While I would agree with this method, it's proven to take far more effort, time, and people to do it that way. Just like the Book fiasco I mentioned, it actually got the attention of the person who said the negative/stupid stuff about Mass Effect and then promptly apologised. People are just too lazy and will more often than not look for the easiest out they can to get something done.

The people who are doing this to Spore are probably hoping for the same results except in the form of a DRM removal patch. It's not like you can't play after 3 installs, but it makes it annoying as fuck to call up EA Customer Support to get them to renew your key again so you can continue to play online.

For me, it will probably take two years to exhaust it and if the DRM isn't patched out by then, I'll probably just use a pirated copy with the DRM removed to continue to play it as I've called EA's customer service once and I never want to do it again.[/quote]

[quote name='deadgopher']It's a good thing that people are doing this on Amazon. When I was searching around for deals on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory for PC, I found that the exact same thing happened to that product on Amazon as well -- except it was because of StarForce.

I still bought the game on Half.com but I'm using a different -- ahem -- version so I don't have to install the god damn StarForce shit. In my mind, I'm covered legally by owning a license to play the game. Although, it is a pain in the ass -- I might as well just sell the physical copy and get the official Ubisoft digital distribution version which is StarForce-free.

Anyways had it not been for Amazon I probably wouldn't have known about StarForce until it was too late. What I'm trying to say is that people who see 1-2 stars on a product that they're interested in will usually read the reviews and find out why it was rated as such.[/quote]

I agree. I don't think I'll be playing Spore because I'm not much of a PC gamer anymore, but was interested in the DRM discussion since it doesn't have it's own thread.

I'm not going to go and review a product I haven't used/played, but I fully support the backlash.

People who say they'll never go through 3 installs boggle me, especially a game with so much replay value. A lot of people have desktops and laptops. Reformat either one of them (for basic housecleaning, a crash, a virus, etc),upgrade your system once, or delete the game for space reasons and reinstall it later, and that's 3 installs. That could all happen in 6 months time, before an expansion even comes out.

I don't blame publishers for trying to use anti-piracy measures, but when a game leaks early to thousands of people who easily bypass the system, they only hurt their sales more by crippling the product for the honest consumer. Part of it is that EA has a deep dislike of the 2nd-hand market, not just anti-piracy.

Look at it the other way; consoles are online a lot and systems like the PS3 sometimes have mandatory installs for some games. What if you could only install GTA4, Oblivion, or (insert any other popular title with extra content coming later) a few times, and then your physical disc stopped running on your system? People would be outraged! I don't care if it's in 6 months or 6 years, a game you pay for is a game you should be able to play any time during your possession of it.

EA seems to be banking on the average household which doesn't upgrade or reformat very often, and if they do they pay someone to do it.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who will play the game until they get tired of it, leave it installed and just not touch it for awhile or ever again. But for those who love it and play it off and on for years, of course you'll go through more than 3. I can't think of how many times I've installed Starcraft, Doom, Far Cry, or Half Life, sometimes after an upgrade just to see how nice some games look with new hardware.

I don't think it's unreasonable to do the Amazon ratings because people need to know about this before they buy it, and just a few negative reviews wouldn't get anyone's attention, because every product has a few. It's a method of informing someone about a product before they buy it, and the review should be for the whole package. As some of the comments on there have said, it's a $50 long-term rental until they change their policy.

My personal favorite on Amazon:
Worth buying just for the DRM!!, September 9, 2008
By Michael T. Smith (Alvin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews

Fun:
stars-5-0._V47081849_.gif

So I picked up this game Sunday morning expecting it to live up to the hype, I was slightly disappointed until a few hours of playing when I realized that during the installation process the game generously installed a bonus program that came with it that I didn't even know about.

DRM!!

This program is amazing, I don't hesitate to call it the greatest program I have ever installed on my computer. I could not even sleep last night from excitement just knowing that only feet away, my computer was joyously running with DRM in the background. I swear I heard my computer laughing and having fun while I lay in my bed trying to drift off to dream land.

So if you have been contemplating getting Spore, do not hesitate. I am sure that this game will fly off the shelves in spite of the disappointing game play because...

DRM RULES!!

For the record, I still agree with the sentiment that the developer shouldn't have to suffer or the quality of the game itself be misinterpreted. It's unfortunate, but I think it's one of the only way sto get anyone's attention.

Did an entry on the backlash and I'm shooting it over to the industry guys I know at EA, MS and elsewhere to try and chip away, eventually they'll see the sane side of the fight. I definitely support this backlash because it's not affecting sales too badly...yet. :)

Ever since the days of decoder wheels and Grail diaries the PC gaming world has been locked up in a tight one when it comes to gaming copy protection. It's been a problem in one form or another on every console, but obviously never worse than in the open waters of the PC gaming world. The war between publishers and pirates has waged for ages, and some vocal gamers are sick of being caught in the middle. These PC gamers are simply fed up with draconian and overbearing DRM schemes. They're sick of buying software that tallies how many times they install it. They're sick of spending $50 to end up with more restrictions than people who are getting it for free. They're sick of publishers who have to resort to scene fixes just to patch their games. They're mad as hell.

It's unfortunate that the breaking point has finally come over a game as good and innocuous as Spore, but it has come nonetheless. A quick shot over to the Amazon product page for Spore shows a modern day sit-in going on in the user review section. The meme has buried the rating beneath headlines such as "NO WAY, NO HOW, NO DRM" and "Spore DRM sucks." The reviews don't criticize the content of Spore and make it very clear that they're going after the widely used SecuROM copy protection that limits users to 3 installs. This is the same DRM that drew increasing controversy when used in the PC releases of both Bioshock and Mass Effect. Now, I'm not meaning to tout this as a turning point in the war over DRM, as Spore's sales seem to be doing fine anyway, as well they should. How much of an effect this is going to have on the issue in general is questionable at best, but it does clearly illustrate a sentiment brewing. These vocal PC gamers aren't just willing to stand by anymore and go along with whatever a big publisher decides, nor should they.

continued

Now i know what the galaxy part reminded me of, of Starflight. It is exactly the same.
I really do like Spore. It might be not hardcore really, but it keeps me busy for hours. So much to do..

Hey what difficulty is everyone playing? I heard this game was super easy so Im playing hard. And its pretty hard... I died like 10 times in the little parasite and the little creature phase.

A full out space war has broken out in my game... I declared war on the Leafel Empire, and now every empire in the game is at war with each other.

*rolls dice* Common mass extinction!

I want to get this, but 1) I don't like the SecuROM, 2) I don't want to pirate it, 3) I don't have the time, but 4) that's never stopped me before, and 5) the reviews are making it really hard to decide.

bread's done
Back