[Official] The Twilight Saga (1-5) & Breaking Dawn: Part 2 - Worldwide Exclusives

Just be aware that the rumored Return and Price Adjustment policies that we thought would happen, did indeed happen and are now in effect. It doesn't apply to you as long as you ordered on or before March 2, 2013 though.

Not really sure what those policies are to be honest.

Either way, I went to best buy and the "Locket bluray edition" is a different sku than the bluray that I bought. Which I find odd, the bluray is the exact same except for the sku... I guess they wanted to check sells on the backend system.

Either way, I can't buy the locket edition and return it with my old receipt, the register would definitely prompt it as different skus. Oh well.

I finally went to best buy and picked up the "Complete Saga" for my wife. Back of the envelope calculation looks pretty good.
Walmart version I bought and returned (Breaking Dawn 1 + 2) was $25.
$10 RZ certs (free from the FB program)
eBay net cash after fees and shipping for the first three movies = $13.
25+13+10=48 and it's on sale for 45+tax so I pretty much broken even on the cost of buying the last two movies by themselves at Walmart.

The Complete Saga has all the disks in a slightly thicker case (think a tiny bit smaller than the size of UP or another Disney movie with a bunch of disks) so this is going to save a shitload of space on my shelf as well.

My wife picked up that complete saga and I set up a CN account. The last movie is UV and will show up in your Vudu account. The first movie is SD, but the other 4 are the HD versions. Why only one of the movies is UV is beyond me.

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Not really sure what those policies are to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Starting today any purchases and orders online at BestBuy.com are now limited to returns for only 15 days instead of 30 days as before.

Price Matching of other retailers happens ONLY at the time of purchase. No post purchase Price Matching. Much like Amazon. The only exception is that they will adjust a price of an item purchased if BestBuy's price drops within 15 days of the purchase and you're limited to one adjustment per item. No multiple adjustments anymore.

Silver members still get 60 days to return. Their post match price adjustment policy window is still 60 days until it closes down to 15 days as well with purchases on or after April 19, 2013.

Also be warned that their return system which logs returns through The Retail Equation will likely be more strict with limiting and denying excessive returns now that this policy has changed as well.

I give BestBuy a year before they end up the same as Circuit City.

The 2 pack that Walmart has w Parts 1+2 do NOT have any special features---movies only HOWEVER EACH movie came with their own ITunes AND Ultraviolet copies as per the front of the package..nice thing was as I have Ultraviolet linked to both Cinemanow and Vudu....redeeming the movies in Vudu automatically added them to my Cinemanow library :)

[quote name='strife01104']The 2 pack that Walmart has w Parts 1+2 do NOT have any special features---movies only HOWEVER EACH movie came with their own ITunes AND Ultraviolet copies as per the front of the package..nice thing was as I have Ultraviolet linked to both Cinemanow and Vudu....redeeming the movies in Vudu automatically added them to my Cinemanow library :)[/QUOTE]

Only Part one does not have the special features. Part two does have the special features.

It was already know that part one stand alone was just a bare bones copy and those that had the first pressing should on to it for the special features. All the copies of Part 1 EE weren't going to have special features on the disc.

But yes Part two of the WM 2 movie collection does in fact have the special features.
Unless you are talking about the DVD. The blu ray on the other hand has them on BDP2.

[quote name='kdiddy1989']So if I'm understanding this right, there's nothing as of now that has all 5 with bonus features and extended BD part 1?[/QUOTE]

From my understanding some at br.com said that the BB exclusive saga has all the special features on all the disc with the exception being Breaking Dawn Part 1 which of course doesn't have them to begin with.

[quote name='neoz']From my understanding some at br.com said that the BB exclusive saga has all the special features on all the disc with the exception being Breaking Dawn Part 1 which of course doesn't have them to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Ok I've been looking for confirmation on this. I'm sure if there isn't one atm, there will be eventually. Gotta stay patient.

:br: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2 SteelBooks (Fan Set Edition) (Spain)

91rMl3d3LML._AA1500_.jpg

91dxGH17waL._AA1500_.jpg

81eR8o7vKbL._AA1500_.jpg

81uW1tpQzYL._AA1500_.jpg

91ma-m%2BdOFL._AA1500_.jpg

81-o8U%2BUGfL._AA1500_.jpg

81viUBwAH5L._AA1500_.jpg

Content:
1. Popcorn Tube
2. Breaking Dawn Part 1 SteelBook
3. Breaking Dawn Part 2 SteelBook
4. 2 Posters
5. 26 Postcards
6. Bracelet

List Price: EUR 92,48 without VAT ($121.28)
Our Price: EUR 76,43 after VAT ($100.23 USD)
Shipping: EUR 18,83 ($24.70 USD)
Total: EUR 92,26 ($121.00 USD)
Release Date: March 8, 2013
Link: Amazon (Spain)

bread's done
Back