Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you I traded codes with at DVDtalk I am the same person that went by BlackEagle over there.

Codes I need:
  • Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Moves
  • Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes Circles, Squares and More Baby
  • Einstein: Lullaby Time
  • Baby Einstein: My First Signs
  • Cory In the House: All Star Edition
  • Darkwing Duck Volume 2
  • Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition
  • Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition
  • Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow your Dreams
  • Disney’s Little Einsteins: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid
  • DuckTales Volume 3
  • Enchanted
  • Fox and the Hound
  • Handy Manny: Tooling Around
  • Hannah Montana: Pop Star Profile Volume 2
  • Higglytown Heroes: To the Rescue
  • Johnny and the Sprites: Meet the Sprites
  • Johnny Kapahala: Back on Board
  • National Treasure: 2 Disc
  • Read it and Weep
  • Roving Mars
  • TaleSpin Volume 2
  • The Cheetah Girls 2
  • The Chronicles of Narnia: 4 Disc Set
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie of Winnie the Pooh
  • The Muppet Show: Season 2
  • The Suite Life of Zach & Cody: Sweet Victory – Volume 2
  • Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray
  • Chicken Little: Blu-ray
  • Enchanted Blu-ray
  • High School Musical 2: Blu-ray
  • Invincible: Blu-ray
  • Meet the Robinsons: Blu-ray
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest: Blu-ray
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: Blu-ray
  • Pixar Short Films Volume 1: Blu-ray
  • Remember the Titans: Blu-ray
  • Roving Mars: Blu-ray
  • Santa Clause 3: Blu-ray
  • The Rookie: Blu-ray
Codes I have to trade:
  • Snow Buddies
  • Hannah Monstana: Life’s what you make it
  • Cinderella II
  • Cinderella III
  • Jungle Book
  • Hannah Montana: One in a Million
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
  • Ratatouille
I have multiples of the codes above so as I did on DVDTalk I am wiling to trade multiple codes to get ones that I need. PM me with any offers. Thanks.

Thanks to bubba9004, star_kid, LinkTGF, subzero9001 and tasr for the successful trades

I have an extra 101 Dalmatians code, am willing to trade with someone. Maybe Snow Buddies so i can get the Plush if possible. 101 has a give away with it.
thx:)

[quote name='star_kid']I have an extra 101 Dalmatians code, am willing to trade with someone. Maybe Snow Buddies so i can get the Plush if possible. 101 has a give away with it.
thx:)[/quote]

You cant get the plush anymore its been gone for weeks. Dont worry though I got one and am not sure if it was worth the shipping. Its very very very small. Its going in the kids easter basket

[quote name='swm1974']You cant get the plush anymore its been gone for weeks. Dont worry though I got one and am not sure if it was worth the shipping. Its very very very small. Its going in the kids easter basket[/QUOTE]
So far on ebay, I've seen the plushes go for $20, $16, $6 & $5 and they're all charging about $5 each for shipping. These are auctions with a few days to go yet.

By the way, I forgot to add the 50 pt Walmart bonus for Meet the Robinsons that I have available for trade. See post #593 on the previous page. Thanks.

I will give someone $100 if they can get me these codes...................

Walt Disney Treasures Donald 125
Walt Disney Treasures Disneyland Secrets 125
Walt Disney Treasures Oswald 125
Baby Einsteins my first signs 75
Higglytown to the rescue 75
Higglytown heroes on the move 75
Narnia 4-disc set 150
Disney game world princess 100

You can buy all these movies and give me the codes.......then sell the movies without the codes and probably make $80-$90................will pay by paypal.....if you can get some................i will offer accordingly.......thanks

Newest updated list!

I have to trade:

125 points each
(1) Underdog (currently might be spoken for unless i get a better offer for it)

100 points each
(2) 101 Dalmatians
(2) Aristocats
(6) Bridge to Terabithia
(1) Cars
(6) Cinderella 3
(1) Fox and the Hound 1 (CONFIRMED TO BE CORRECT CODE!)
(5) Fox and the Hound 2
(11) Game Plan
(1) High School Musical: The Concert
(2) High School Musical 2
(4) Jungle Book [has M0852]
(2) Jungle Book [has L8649]
(3) Little Mermaid
(12) Meet The Robinsons
(2) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
(7) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1723]
(4) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1091]
(16) Ratatouille [has M1380]
(2) Ratatouille [has L8928]
(13) Santa Clause 3
(14) Underdog
(1) Winnie Pooh Super Sleuth (might be 75 pts)

(1) MYSTERY CODE (has M2326) - IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Ticket Stubs (NEW!)
I have a few extras of the ones on the bottom - not in my possession yet but will add to list as soon as they are

Do not need anything from above, plus:
Cars
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates 1, 2 and 3
Ratatoulle
Santa Clause 3
Underdog

101 dalmations
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella 3
Fox and the Hound 1
Fox and the Hound 2
Game Plan
Handy Manny: Fixing It Right
Hannah Montana: Life's what you make it
Hannah Montana: One in a Million
High School Musical: The Concert
High School Musical 2
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
Jungle Book
Little Mermaid
Meet The Robinsons
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
National Treasure 2 disc edition
Pixar shorts
Pirates 2 and 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland
Ratatoulle
Return to Halloweentown
Robin Hood: MWE
Santa Clause 3
Snow Buddies
Underdog
Wish Gone Amiss

Ticket Stubs I have (or will have soon)
4 College Road Trip
4 Dan in Real Life
8 Enchanted ticket stubs
8 Hannah Montana
4 National Treasure 2
4 Ratatouille
4 Underdog

I'm looking for ticket stubs now since it looks like I'll get nowhere fast with the rest of the dvds

I'm willing to trade double value for ticket stubs (ticket stubs should be worth 50 pts each, so I'm willing to trade one standard dvd code per each) and triple value or so for codes I don't have already (so 3 of my codes for one of yours)

[quote name='aubreefund']I will give someone $100 if they can get me these codes...................
You can buy all these movies and give me the codes.......then sell the movies without the codes and probably make $80-$90................will pay by paypal.....if you can get some................i will offer accordingly.......thanks[/quote]

Or, one might think if this is such a good idea you could buy the dvds yourself, use the codes, sell them on ebay AND save yourself $100. Dontcha think? IMHO

The only problem is i have to drive over 1 hour to get to a place that sells these!! I also have 2 young kids that i am home with!! And, if i order them online it could take up to 2 weeks to get them!! thanks

[quote name='aubreefund']The only problem is i have to drive over 1 hour to get to a place that sells these!! I also have 2 young kids that i am home with!! And, if i order them online it could take up to 2 weeks to get them!! thanks[/quote]

Ordering online only takes 2 weeks though, if you take the free shipping. If you order from deepdiscount.com or amazon.com & pay a few bucks for expedited shipping you could have all of them in 3 days + you'd spend no money on gas, no time driving & no sales tax.

[quote name='Mr.Phelps']Or, one might think if this is such a good idea you could buy the dvds yourself, use the codes, sell them on ebay AND save yourself $100. Dontcha think? IMHO[/quote]

Was wondering the same thing. Has it not been stated that aubree is not the best of traders as it is? I would not do it cuz giving away the codes and lose $20 or so is not in my agenda

Ok, mods can we ban Aubreefund now?

He has been causing nothing but trouble with trades and on top of that he is making these offensive and unwanted comments.

It just is not right.

Mike

QUESTION: I see people offering codes for other codes, why not use the codes you have? Is it because you can only register one code for that particular code? Im looking for some codes myself, dont have any to trade, but i would buy or trade for some. CML or name a price, thx.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']what i really want is the Ducktales Movie, would trade Opertaion:Vietnam SEALED for DS for it. Or will buy.[/quote]

I have a sealed Ducktales DVD. I already have Operation Viet for the DS, though. Anything else to trade? Any other DS games?

I just wanted to share with the community and the mods an email Aubreefund just sent to me...

"Mind your own fucking business you fucking idiot!!"

I am tired of being harrassed by him...please do something

I am sure others feel the same way

Mike

PS- If he is at home with kids like he says, i feel bad for those kids

That's it boys and girls I have the final 3 codes on Ebay to sell ..one of them is the hard to find Lost Little Dog......and If you are the lucky winner I will also tell you all my dirty little secrets of how I ended up with all of the rare codes like I did.....getting the Samsung was sweet but the $1000.00 in the bank was even better and all for codes ???? Go Figure ???? It could be your tale too If you want to know !!!!!!!

Beatles99, I don't need Little Dog Lost so I'll probably never know the secret of your success. But please do me a favor & post here when you get the tv. I'd love to know the model number & anything else you have to say about the quality etc... anything about it you care to share.

Congratulations on 11,000. I'd be closer if I hadn't spent 700 points (before they put up the nice high point prizes). I've got 9,325 + Hannah Montana stubs mailed in 10 days ago, College Road Trip today, Enchanted dvd next Tuesday. That'll put me at 9,825 & if I had those darn 700 I spent 10,525.

[quote name='beatles99']That's it boys and girls I have the final 3 codes on Ebay to sell ..one of them is the hard to find Lost Little Dog......and If you are the lucky winner I will also tell you all my dirty little secrets of how I ended up with all of the rare codes like I did.....getting the Samsung was sweet but the $1000.00 in the bank was even better and all for codes ???? Go Figure ???? It could be your tale too If you want to know !!!!!!![/quote]

Just bid on your auction. I am very curious as to how you got all those codes. If you ever decide you want to help out a college kid looking for his 1st hdtv for his ps3 you can always pm w/ how you got them. :p Thanks for the great trades and sales:applause:

I have a few of the rarer codes available to trade. First up is a code for Handy Manny: Fixing it Right. I would like at least 200 points for it.

I also still have codes for:
  • Snow Buddies
  • Hannah Montana: Life’s what you make it
  • Cinderella II
  • Cinderella III
  • Jungle Book
  • Hannah Montana: One in a Million
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
  • Ratatouille
A list of what I need in on page 31, post #612

I have 3 more sets of 4 College Road Trip ticket stubs (saw it again today). It's actually a pretty funny movie.

fuss, you have 2 pm's (because I screwed up the first one). That tv is gonna be closer, very soon.

Does anyone know if it is against the rules to have more than one account per household?

Like can I register two accounts to myself at my house?

Mike

[quote name='icarwngs55']Does anyone know if it is against the rules to have more than one account per household?

Like can I register two accounts to myself at my house?

Mike[/quote]

I've a different account for each family member. I havent had a problem receiving any of the rewards. I quickly read the rules and there is no restriction on accounts per household. Each email address (i took that as also meaning each person) was only allowed to have one account.

~Paul

Well - a big thanks to ajbr114 for getting me the Donald Vol 3 code.And a BIG thanks to everybody I have traded with. I now have every single code for movies sold in stores. I am not worried about the Little Dog Lost code, but that 100 points would be nice lol.

At this very moment I am 200 points shy of the 11,000 needed for the TV. In a few hours I will be 125 points shy after I enter the new First Sounds code.

I am going to have to call Disney again in the morning about my replacment code for the Rookie Blu-ray since they still as of today did not have the option of generating a replacment code for the movie :bomb:. I also mailed in 4 Underdog stubs back on the 27th of last month that STILL have not been credited.

I do have another Rookie Blu-ray code if I have to use it, but I still have not seen anybody who has a WORKING code for that movie....

Anyone have extra code, please PM if so. Thanks so much everyone, I'm really in need of these codes- I'm trying so hard to get the Mickey Mouse Club Mousketeer Ears Replica. I need so many more points! If anyone has some codes lying there, unused, not needed, about to be thrown away if not traded, please send them to me, thanks so much!

Fuss, that's awesome! I'm currently at 4460 pts + 400 in stubs I got in the mail + 1000 in stubs I'm waiting on + I should be getting some more movie codes once a few people log on... Hopefully by the end of this week I should have 7000 in points :)

Congrats to you!

My congratulations too. And if you want the 200 points from College Road Trip I can get them in the morning mail. If you could check your pm box, fuss.

I have 2 sets of 4 College Road Trip Stubs to trade. This is what I need:

Baby Einstein Lullaby Time
Roving Mars
Little Einstein Legend of the Golden Pyramid
Higglytown Heroes To The Rescue
Higglytown Heroes Heroes On The Move
Disney dvd Game World: Disney Princess
Disney dvd Game World: Disney Dogs
Cheetah Girls 2
Johnny & The Sprites: Meet The Sprites
Saludos Amigos & Three Caballeros
Chronicles Of Narnie: Lion, Witch & The Wardrobe blu ray
Cory In The House: New & Improved Edition
Minutemen
Muppet Season 3
National Treasure Book of Secrets blu ray
National Treasure Book of Secrets
National Treasure Collector's Edition blu ray

Just drop me a pm anytime.:applause: 1 ser of College Road Trip Stubs & 1 Enchanted blu ray code available for trade.

I still have a code for Handy Manny: Fixing it right worth 75 points, I also have a code for My Friends Tigger and Pooh: Friendly Tails worth 150 points to trade.

A list of what I need is on page 31, post #612
PM me with any offers

Thanks to LinkTGF for the successful trade.

[quote name='Uncle Steed']I have a sealed Ducktales DVD. I already have Operation Viet for the DS, though. Anything else to trade? Any other DS games?[/quote]

Hi, I got Pac N Roll for DS as well, Its Complete. IF that doesnt interest you, You can check my list here, there isnt much, but if you dont see anything would you be willing to sell? And jsut to confirm, its the Ducktales "Movie" DVD right? and not the TV show DVD?

Just curious, when I send in the ticket stubs, does each different movie have to be in a separate envelope or can I mail all of my submissions in one envelope?

anyways...

UPDATED LIST!

I have for trade:

125 points each
(2) Underdog
(1) Santa Clause 3

100 points each
(2) 101 Dalmatians
(6) Aristocats
(6) Bridge to Terabithia
(2) Cars
(6) Cinderella 3
(2) Disney Princess: Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams!!!11!!
(1) Fox and the Hound 1 (CONFIRMED TO BE CORRECT CODE!)
(4) Fox and the Hound 2
(11) Game Plan
(1) High School Musical: The Concert
(2) High School Musical 2
(4) Jungle Book [has M0852]
(2) Jungle Book [has L8649]
(3) Little Mermaid
(1) Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
(12) Meet The Robinsons
(2) Pirates of the Caribbean 2
(7) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1723]
(4) Pirates of the Caribbean 3 [has M1091]
(16) Ratatouille [has M1380]
(2) Ratatouille [has L8928]
(13) Santa Clause 3
(14) Underdog
(1) Winnie the Pooh Super Sleuth (might be 75 pts)

(1) MYSTERY CODE (has M2326)
(1) MYSTERY CODE (has M0037)
(2) MYSTERY CODE (has M1390)

Ticket Stubs (NEW!)
I have a few extras of the ones on the bottom - not in my possession yet but will add to list as soon as they are

Do not need:

Cars
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates 1, 2 and 3
Ratatoulle
Santa Clause 3
Underdog

101 dalmations
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella 2
Cinderella 3
Disney Princess: Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams!!!11!!

Fox and the Hound 1
Fox and the Hound 2
Game Plan
Handy Manny: Fixing It Right
Hannah Montana: Life's what you make it
Hannah Montana: One in a Million
High School Musical: The Concert
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
Jungle Book
Little Mermaid
Meet The Robinsons
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Friendly Tails

National Treasure 2 disc edition
Pixar shorts
Pirates 2 and 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland
Ratatoulle
Return to Halloweentown
Robin Hood: MWE
Santa Clause 3
Snow Buddies
Underdog
Wish Gone Amiss

Ticket Stubs I have (or will have soon)
4 College Road Trip
4 Dan in Real Life
8 Enchanted ticket stubs
8 Hannah Montana
4 National Treasure 2
4 Ratatouille
4 Underdog

I'm looking for ticket stubs now since it looks like I'll get nowhere fast with the rest of the dvds

I'm willing to trade double value for ticket stubs (ticket stubs should be worth 50 pts each, so I'm willing to trade one standard dvd code per each) and triple value or so for codes I don't have already (so 3 of my codes for one of yours)

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']Hi, I got Pac N Roll for DS as well, Its Complete. IF that doesnt interest you, You can check my list here, there isnt much, but if you dont see anything would you be willing to sell? And jsut to confirm, its the Ducktales "Movie" DVD right? and not the TV show DVD?[/quote]

Hi, yes, it's the Ducktales movie from the Rewards program. I haven't opened it, it's still sealed. I do have some minor interest in the Pac game --- my wife loves Pac Man. Do you have any extra Disney codes by any chance?

Also, where is the list you were talking about? And yes I would sell it, but I have no idea what to charge for it which is why I am kinda hoping to trade it. I have seen them go for anywhere between $20-35 bucks on ebay and don't really know the value monetary. I see on Amazon they have some listed for $30-$60 but that seems like a way trumped up price. So I don't want to rip anyone off, but I would like to get fair value. :)

Here is an updated list of what I have for trade and what I need. I am willing to trade more than one code for one I need.

Have for trade
Game Plan Dvd
Santa Clause 3 Dvd
Meet the Robinsons Dvd
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Dvd
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Dvd
Ratatouille Dvd
Cars Dvd
High School Musical 2 Dvd
Snow Buddies Dvd
Cinderella 2 Dvd
The Little Mermaid Dvd
Hannah 1 in a Million Dvd
Invincible Dvd
Cinderella 3 Dvd
Jungle Book Dvd
Peter Pan Platinum Ed Dvd
Aristocats Dvd
Tigger Pooh: Friendly Tails Dvd **Worth double points
101 Dalmations Dvd

Blu-rays needed
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Remember The Titans
Roving Mars
The Rookie
Enchanted

DVDs needed
National Treasure: 2 disc Collectors Ed.
Walt Disney Treasures: The Chronological Donald Vol. 3: 1947-1950
Walt Disney Treasures: Disneyland Secrets, Stories and Magic
Walt Disney Treasures: The Adventures of Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End 2 disc set
Tale Spin DVD Box Set Vol. 2
Duck Tales DVD Box Set Vol. 3
Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time
Corey in the House: All Star Ed.
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody: Sweet Suite Victory
Roving Mars
Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes Circles, Squares and More
Baby Einstein: My First Signs
Disney Little Einsteins: The Legend the Golden Pyramid
That’s So Suite Life of Hannah Montana: Mixed Up, Mashed Up Ed.
Higglytown Heroes: To the Rescue
Higglytown Heroes: Heroes on the Move
Air Buddies
Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Ed.
Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Ed.
Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Move
Handy Manny: Fixing it Right
Disney’s Little Einsteins: Race for Space
Baby Einstein: Baby’s First Sounds Discoveries for Little Ears
Johnny and the Sprites: Meet the Sprites
Enchanted
Saludos Amigos Three Caballeros 2-Movie Collection

Ticket Stubs needed
National Treasure: Book of Secrets
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
College Road Trip

I woke up and went to go check my email to see if they gave me a replacement code for the Rookie Blu-ray yet, no luck with that. BUT they credited my account with the 4 Underdog ticket stubs I sent in a while ago. That put me at EXACTLY 11,000 points.

I JUST ORDERED THE 23' HDTV :bouncy:

I they cave me a code I had to enter on another site along with all my shiping info. The TV is going to be drop shipped from another location. They did give me a different phone number and an order ID so I can call and check up on it. I did call it and ask what model number it was, but the number they gave me is not returning any hits on Google, but even at that she said it was subject to change. I will let you know what it is when I get it in a few weeks.

I will start up trading again soon, we have aother prize we want :)

Here are my extra codes:

Walt Disney Treasures: Oswald the Lucky Rabbitt-125
Pirates AWE-2 Disc-100
Underdog-100

The Game Plan Blu Ray-125

I am looking for Blu Ray:

Invincible
Chicken Little
Curse of the Black Pearl
Bridge To Teribithia
Roving Mars
Remember the Titans
Meet the Robinsons
Ratatouille
Pirates AWE
Cars
Enchanted
Rookie

ajbr114: i'll see what i can do for you tonight

EDIT: sorry for the double post but it looks like Fuss got the last HDTV! LOL!

[quote name='LinkTGF']EDIT: sorry for the double post but it looks like Fuss got the last HDTV! LOL![/quote]

LOL thats awesome, its about time I got in just in time and not just missed it like is normal for me.

I have got a few questions on how many movies it took to get the TV, see this post for the list:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3929092&posted=1#post3929092
The only movie on there that did not go for the TV is the one I just entered today - Baby Einstein: Baby's First Sounds - Discoveries For Little Ears DVD (which is double points!!) And the Hanna Montana stubs that have not been credited yet.

I entered my first code on 12/16/07 and ordered the TV on 3/11/08.

I went to ebay one time, spent $10 on two sets of 4 stubs. I also sold on code for $5 to somebody on this site. So that is a total of $5 spent without getting a movie out of the deal lol. I do not go to video stores or anything like that for my codes. I have a big family and a large circle of friends who help me out and give me the codes they have to go along with the codes I get for myself, then trade my doubles for codes I do not have.

what was the model number they gave you?
It was 23hc-v87 -- I have not been able to find anything close to it via google.

Hot damn. My Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus 3D stubs posted today (after only about 10 days). Up to 9,600 & Road Trip stubs went out yesterday morning. If they take 10 days they'll post just after I get Enchanted dvd which'll give me 9,900. Come on Disney & get some more hdtv's in stock. I guess fuss got the last of the initial 4 or 5 they had in stock.

College Road Trip stubs for trade (2 sets of 4). My needs are in post #646, page 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back