Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Any luck on this? Can the other person sign in on share play our is the sharee a guest?
the person i was trying with, he couldnt connect to me but i could connect to him. i had a friend connect to me, so we think it was his router. he just got a new one, but isnt set up yet. if you connect to me, i would just hand off a guest controller to you.

the co-op trophies CAN be done with share play. it would just have to be done twice since only the host gets the trophies. if you want to try, you can add me

Last edited by a moderator:
the person i was trying with, he couldnt connect to me but i could connect to him. i had a friend connect to me, so we think it was his router. he just got a new one, but isnt set up yet. if you connect to me, i would just hand off a guest controller to you.

the co-op trophies CAN be done with share play. it would just have to be done twice since only the host gets the trophies. if you want to try, you can add me
How hard we the co-op levels to three star compared to the adventure ones?

Here is a question for the experts. I have about 29% of the LBP trophies from a couple years ago. I still have my save data on my ps3, but the data has been transferred from my old system to my super slim. I went to play LBP and it reset my LBP trophies to 0. I do not use my ps3 online, so is it possible there is a patch or something that will fix it or are my trophies gone?

Here is my "gamercard" that shows my current progress, but they are 0% on my ps3 that hasn't been synced with psn for a month.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15-LittleBigPlanet/SLOWDIVE21

Here is a question for the experts. I have about 29% of the LBP trophies from a couple years ago. I still have my save data on my ps3, but the data has been transferred from my old system to my super slim. I went to play LBP and it reset my LBP trophies to 0. I do not use my ps3 online, so is it possible there is a patch or something that will fix it or are my trophies gone?

Here is my "gamercard" that shows my current progress, but they are 0% on my ps3 that hasn't been synced with psn for a month.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/15-LittleBigPlanet/SLOWDIVE21
Just sync your trophies and reload the game and the trophies will show 29%

Anyone willing to help me in my last Far Cry 4 trophy? Its Changing Lanes, where you perform a vehicle takdown in co-op.
Did you find someone? I am in the same boat. I need the two coop trophies for the plat.

If anyone else reads this and can help me out for a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

My id is : xBigBeaz

Did you find someone? I am in the same boat. I need the two coop trophies for the plat.

If anyone else reads this and can help me out for a few minutes it would be greatly appreciated.

My id is : xBigBeaz
Not yet, but I will add you. Im usually on around 10pm Central (if I can get the kid down easy enough) some nights and most weekends.

Ok, cool. I am kinda in the same boat and i haven't had time to get on in the last few days. Maybe we can play Friday night or someone this weekend.

With Resident Evil HD I got my third platinum. When I first saw the trophy list I thought I would have no chance at some of them, but after three playthroughs I saw how they were all manageable.

Plat 39- shadow of the colossus

Is there a more frustrating platinum to earn than shadow of the colossus?? Rage quits for days and almost sucummbing to breaking a controller, system, monitor, phone. Glad its over. As many people who state in all the guides and videos i've watched a beautiful and enjoyable game until the time attacks (of #3 especially on hard) seem more as something to keep you from getting the plat than a fun step in getting it.
/rant

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my fourth platinum to go along with The Last of Us: Remastered, Persona 4 Golden, and Resident Evil HD. Joining that illustrious list is Monster Monpiece. It was a fun game, and I definitely boosted the online trophies.

It's too bad Ninja Gaiden Sigma predates trophies. I just picked it up, and it would be a game I would 100%. The next few games I'll be playing won't have trophies. Ninja Gaiden, Persona 3 FES, and Resident Evil 2. Though now that I have finished watching Twin Peaks I'm going to start Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut sometime.

Is there a trophy boosting thread here on CAG? I know other sites have them but I only frequent this site as a member. Need the trophy for inviting a friend to Burnout Paradise.

First platinum trophy. Burnout Paradise. Thanks to chemicalgamer01. Started it in 2010. Didn't realize I only needed 2 trophies all these years for the platinum.

Only need 1 more trophy for platinum in Sims 3. It's burn your house down and receive a insurance check for $15,000. Anyone have any tips? Having a hard time with it.

This is all we got for a trophy thread. If you give me advance notice, I can probably get most games from my library if you need a 2nd person.

Is there a trophy boosting thread here on CAG? I know other sites have them but I only frequent this site as a member. Need the trophy for inviting a friend to Burnout Paradise.
Feel free to join us in the PS off topic thread. We are all PS guys and do tons of boosting with each other and have some of the most hardcore trophy guys to help out. I've done 23 Plats in the last year thanks to some of the guys.

This is all we got for a trophy thread. If you give me advance notice, I can probably get most games from my library if you need a 2nd person.
I have you in mind for if I ever go for some of the Assassin's Creed multiplayer trophies. Did you keep your copy of Black Flag and AC3?

I have you in mind for if I ever go for some of the Assassin's Creed multiplayer trophies. Did you keep your copy of Black Flag and AC3?
I own AC3. Black Flag I get from the library. Yeah I would really like to work on those...Actually I may not have an online pass for ACIV. I'll have to check. I do not understand all of this season pass/online pass/uplay passport stuff. I think I finally got everything linked.

I own hundreds of PS3 games, I just tend to spend most of my time on AC and Fallout games. I think there are little big planet trophies I need, but I am not sure if those are coop on the same system or multiplayer.

If anyone ever wants to get the bioshock 2 trophies, I can come out of retirement, but I have a lot of enemies in that community. haha

I just platted AC3. Theres only one trophy that requires multiplayer really. The others can be done in wolfpack. Albeit repetitve it is a solid way to complete.

If anyone does have Brotherhood and Revelations I'd be down to help, as I need some too.

I just platted AC3. Theres only one trophy that requires multiplayer really. The others can be done in wolfpack. Albeit repetitve it is a solid way to complete.

If anyone does have Brotherhood and Revelations I'd be down to help, as I need some too.
I have both...But I think my only copy of revelations is a sealed "black label", but I can get it from the library. Botherhood has a ton of multiplayer trophies and they are nearly impossible without a group. The people that play are too high of a level to kill and most of them are speaking another language.

If anyone wants to add me on psn, just put in the note that you are from CAG.

I have both...But I think my only copy of revelations is a sealed "black label", but I can get it from the library. Botherhood has a ton of multiplayer trophies and they are nearly impossible without a group. The people that play are too high of a level to kill and most of them are speaking another language.

If anyone wants to add me on psn, just put in the note that you are from CAG.
Awesome. Your psn name is the same as your CAG?

Also, what days/time do you expect to be playing?

Awesome. Your psn name is the same as your CAG?

Also, what days/time do you expect to be playing?
PSN: SLOWDIVE21 I think the most people play the weekends. It is sometimes hard to get a match going and the servers are finicky for brotherhood. I believe the smallest match is 8 people. I'm usually around most days, so if you want to try at a specific time let me know.

Platinum 26 - Sleeping Dogs PS4

Working on the Star Wars Force Unleashed games and also Just Cause 2, waiting till the Witcher takes over my life Tuesday!

I just got my sixth platinum with The Order 1886.

It was an enjoyable enough game worth picking up during the PSN sale for $9.00. Mopping up the remaining trophies was pretty easy with chapter select. I wanted to 100% the game because that would make it easier for me to delete it from my hard drive. Normally I don't like not having my digital games stored locally. I'm just over a quarter of the way through my 2TB hard drive, but I'm sure the day will come when I can't have all my content installed.

Just got my 3rd Platinum Trophy with Rocket League.

Very fun game. I don't generally go for the Platinum trophy in games but I've been playing this so much I finally took a look to see what I had and was surprised to see I had 31 of 34 trophies. Only took about an hour yesterday to finish up what I needed (Season mode).

I got my seventh platinum with Resident Evil 0. I have the platinums for all three Resident Evils on the PS4.

Now that RE0 is complete I'll spend more time with The Witness, and maybe finish the last two episodes of Life is Strange.

Life is Strange for my eighth platinum. After playing through the game without trying for trophies it took about an hour of clean up with chapter select to get the platinum, but I wasn't too far from getting all the collectibles.

The game even has a chapter select version that doesn't update your save file with any of the choices you make, but it will save the collectibles you pick up for trophies. A great feature for those who want to play the game without a guide or not be too concerned with collectibles, but would like to go back and get the platinum afterward.

I got my ninth platinum with The Witness. Man, getting that last trophy felt like the mile high club achievement in Modern Warfare. And it's nice that the PS4 was able to save a video of it.

It's a great game. It was worth paying full price for it. I just recently got back into it after deciding to give Street Fighter V a rest.

I just achieved my 6th, 7th and 8th platinum trophies in the past 10 days. I feel like I cheated a bit that I went for easy ones (Hitman Go, Coffin Dodgers, Gemini: Heroes Reborn) but I had the free time so why not? Hitman Go was a fun game so I enjoyed that but the others, not so much. This will be my last time purchasing a game based on the platinum difficulty rating.

bread's done
Back