Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Has anyone gotten the King of the Skies trophy in Big Sky Infinity? I'm a little obsessed with it now - I manage to get through three bosses sometimes but then I either get boss repeats or endless screens of non-boss nonsense. I'm sure there's a good reason there's a completion percentage of under 0.4%, but I like playing the game so it's not a chore to try for it. I'd just like to know if it's actually possible.

And I have deleted the patch and started over with minimal upgrades which has helped with boss frequency immensely.
I managed to snag this today (my new rarest trophy and it put me over 40% completion!). The internet's advice seems correct - after you've snagged all the other trophies, delete the game and save data (back up your original save in case you want to play again!), _don't_ let it patch, and just put enough upgrade in your shield and orbital to survive as well as you can, then avoid shooting anything as much as possible (to keep the auto difficulty changer at bay). Jump in wormholes to reset events.

It's definitely a randomness trophy and I've sadly seen folks that've gone on 400+ runs trying to get it, but I probably played 40 games or so before I hit all 4 bosses in one round (actually hit 5 I think). Many reports have confirmed that the trophy is broken post patch (and the difficulty ramps up waaay faster) and it sounds like they're not coming back to fix it. Anyhoo, glad I got it. Big Sky Infinity is a fun game and that was a really unusual way to have to play the game making it a really different experience.

Edit: Holy cats I only have 6 trophies left on MK vita. Too bad one of them takes hundreds of hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here platinum One Piece Pirate Warriors 1? Stuck on my last 2 coins and making me want to punch a wall.

Just need Roger's Mark and Brook's New World Mark. Have spent the past 5+ hours doing various stages with different characters to no avail. (Tried Chapter 11 Main Log, Ace and Brook in their respective stages along with Zoro's 7th, atleast 10+ online rooms). Really making me remember why I hate luck based trophies. (I'll probably get 100,000 KO's long before I get the coins)

Anyone here platinum One Piece Pirate Warriors 1? Stuck on my last 2 coins and making me want to punch a wall.

Just need Roger's Mark and Brook's New World Mark. Have spent the past 5+ hours doing various stages with different characters to no avail. (Tried Chapter 11 Main Log, Ace and Brook in their respective stages along with Zoro's 7th, atleast 10+ online rooms). Really making me remember why I hate luck based trophies. (I'll probably get 100,000 KO's long before I get the coins)
random, last coins are painful :wall:.

Best place is chapter 11 tho.

what is this terrible awesomeness trophy everyone is bitching about?
231.jpg
Champion!
trophy_gold.png
Win a diamond cup at the end of a Challenge http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rayman-legends-vita/222310-rayman-legends-vita-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

To earn this trophy you will have to be in the top 1% of challengers in the world.

Top 1% = Diamond cup
1%-20% = Gold cup
20%-50% = Silver cup
50%-90% = Bronze cup
90% or worse = No cup

I was at the same place you were too. I eventually got them on CH.11 but I got Brooks on his stage. It wasn't that bad honestly since it went towards my 100,000 KOs.

Rayman Origins was one of my favorite games this generation. Due to that trophy, I refuse to play Legends on the Vita. They replaced that trophy on the PS3/PS4, but it is not much better. Assuming the same percentages hold for the level you get as on the Vita, assuming you got gold every day (top 20%) then it would take you 200 days of playing to get that trophy. That assumes it does not glitch on you as well. I wish they had just stuck with the time trials.

Reach the final level of Awesomeness (2)

Warning: Glitched for some, see the Roadmap for workarounds

You gain Awesomeness from collecting cups from levels, Diamond cups are worth 50 points, Gold are 10, Silver are 5, and Bronze are 1. You should reach Awesomeness level 10 just by finishing the game and collecting all the Teensies. To reach the 11th and final level you'll need to play the Daily and Weekly challenges to get the remaining awesomeness points you require (should be around 2000).

Daily and Weekly challenges are timed challenges that last either a day or a week that you can win cups in. For getting a cup in these challenges you receive Awesomeness points. You can see how many you have in the "My Stuff" section of the menu. Depending on your skill level this could take anywhere from 20 days if you get a Diamond cup every day to around 2000 days if you can only get bronze. It's also possible that you can go away without a cup if you really struggle with the challenges, and then this will take a lot longer.

To put it bluntly, this will take a lot of dedication.
I will likely be buying it for my kids on Wii U at some point anyway. Ill just play that version instead.

Rayman Origins was one of my favorite games this generation. Due to that trophy, I refuse to play Legends on the Vita. They replaced that trophy on the PS3/PS4, but it is not much better. Assuming the same percentages hold for the level you get as on the Vita, assuming you got gold every day (top 20%) then it would take you 200 days of playing to get that trophy. That assumes it does not glitch on you as well. I wish they had just stuck with the time trials.

I will likely be buying it for my kids on Wii U at some point anyway. Ill just play that version instead.
Hilariously based on the fact that it's been out for a while on so many other platforms, that 1% for diamond on PS4 is probably 1000 people or less. Hell, might be 100.

I was at the same place you were too. I eventually got them on CH.11 but I got Brooks on his stage. It wasn't that bad honestly since it went towards my 100,000 KOs.
Thats the only upside I guess. I managed to get Roger's Mark, so all I need is Brook's New Mark coin. Had no luck today so I guess I'll try again tomorrow, the grinding is mind numbing.

Hopefully I'll be in the ballpark of 100,000 KO's when I finish. (I really hope I have less than 20k to go, especially with how much Online and Stage 7 I have done lately). Don't get why they couldnt have included a kill count....

I just finished the story on Puppeteer. It seems like the clean up for the rest of the trophies is going to be a lot of work. How many hours of playing do you think you put in after finishing the story?
I am interested in knowing this as well. I am getting into the game finally and can see myself chasing the Plat.
I would say it was every bit of 20 hours if not more for me. I have one trophy left, but it is a simple 2 player one that should only take a few minutes. I really loved the game and decided I wanted to save it to be my 200th plat so I left one easy trophy to get later. I should be getting Amazing SpiderMan in the mail today from Gamefly so Ill use it for #199.

231.jpg
Champion!
trophy_gold.png
Win a diamond cup at the end of a Challenge http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/rayman-legends-vita/222310-rayman-legends-vita-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

To earn this trophy you will have to be in the top 1% of challengers in the world.

Top 1% = Diamond cup
1%-20% = Gold cup
20%-50% = Silver cup
50%-90% = Bronze cup
90% or worse = No cup
Thank fully it isn't in the PS4 version. I think this game was one of the main reasons I have stopped giving 2 shits about trophies. the new Rayman Series has been my favorite games last gen the trophies have been pretty hard for me

PS I got a diamond cup on Vita and PS4 they aren't really as hard as they are made out to be you just have to work at it play against the top ghost :p

Left Behind 100%

A must buy :hot: 
girl on girl kiss,water guns,Arcade fighting using imagination,Halloween store costumes drake, jak.

#158 FARCRY CLASSIC

• has freezing problems
  • Enemy AI is hardcore
  • game saved over 150+ (save files)

Down to only 2 trophies I need for Fifa but I need someone else for it.  I have to play a 5 game season with someone online, and then I need to start an online team and win one game...  anyone play FIFA on here?

Swear I'm on the verge of crying with rage at One Piece. I have seen EVERY new mark except Brook's.

Stage 7 doesnt seem to drop them, and Main Log 11 seems to have a coin pool of every single coin in the game. I think I have put an extra 10 hours in just for this 1 stupid coin.

Swear I'm on the verge of crying with rage at One Piece. I have seen EVERY new mark except Brook's.

Stage 7 doesnt seem to drop them, and Main Log 11 seems to have a coin pool of every single coin in the game. I think I have put an extra 10 hours in just for this 1 stupid coin.
Video please.

Got TR plat about a week ago, now working on AC4 and almost finished with it. Runnin private wolfpack matches weren't bad at all.

Strider and Thief are mixed into my trophy agenda right now as well.

Platinum 199 last night with The Amazing Spider-Man.  I'll probably wait until the trophy competition starts on Saturday to get the last Puppeteer trophy for platinum 200.  Then I will be playing tons of bad games for a couple months with a couple of gems in there that have taken forever to be in stock at Gamefly.

I got adhoc trophy fever and no cure in sight.  Thanks for the sfxt and modnation PS+ freebies Sony, now I have to go meet a live human being that also has a vita.  Is this even possible?  

Plat #43 Ben 10 Galactic Racing (I actually liked this game on 360 so made sure to buy it on Vita when it was only $2.99)
It is a pretty fun cart racing game. I played in on PS3 via Gamefly some time ago and bought it for Vita during the same sale. I probably should have just rented it as well I guess.

Trophy competition didn't start off as well as I had hoped for me this weekend. I managed 75 trophies between all single player trophies for PSASBR, Brothers, first 2 episodes of Wolf Among Us, and the last 2 trophies for Puppeteer. Going through all the arcade modes on PSASBR at one time was a bit of a struggle. Luckily all the other easy and quick trophies on that one made up for it.

Ok, who wants to help me knock out the 'blow up 2 people with one explosive' trophy in Tomb Raider?  Seems like it'll take all of 5 minutes and you can use an exploding barrel (easy as a meeting place I think).  I have a stunt dummy account too on another ps3 so one person is fine.

Easier for me to do it early in the morning since I'm a bright and shiner, but I'll make time in the evening to do it just to get it over with.  Shoot me a PM and let me know.  Looking forward to crossing this one off my list!

Ok, who wants to help me knock out the 'blow up 2 people with one explosive' trophy in Tomb Raider? Seems like it'll take all of 5 minutes and you can use an exploding barrel (easy as a meeting place I think). I have a stunt dummy account too on another ps3 so one person is fine.

Easier for me to do it early in the morning since I'm a bright and shiner, but I'll make time in the evening to do it just to get it over with. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Looking forward to crossing this one off my list!
I'll help you knock out a few trophies. We could do the zipline one too since that is hard to control with two ps3s.

@handsomepete u ready for soul sacrifice delta?

79142.png
http://www.exophase.com/game/soul-sacrifice-delta-ps-vita/trophies/

any Castle Crashers for insane mode?

have

lvl 99 Green Knight ready.
I have a level 2 Green Knight ready.

I did it!  My first PS4 Plat!!! :)  Next up is Lego Marvel I think, then I may try and beat Walking Dead Season one, I hear you just have to beat the game to get the plat?

I have no idea because I can't read a single word of that. Is that like a new Care Bears version of Librom?

I'll help you knock out a few trophies. We could do the zipline one too since that is hard to control with two ps3s.
Boss, I was trying to figure out how to do that myself (and I may try anyways because I do love a challenge). I was a little bummed to discover that (apparently?) the mp profile save data is locked so I lost my level progress moving to a different ps3. I think it was only like 11 levels or so, but still.

I have no idea because I can't read a single word of that. Is that like a new Care Bears version of Librom?

Boss, I was trying to figure out how to do that myself (and I may try anyways because I do love a challenge). I was a little bummed to discover that (apparently?) the mp profile save data is locked so I lost my level progress moving to a different ps3. I think it was only like 11 levels or so, but still.
It's pretty easy with another person. Pm on what times you are available.

I would be really bummed if I lost 11 levels where I am. I'm level 51 and it is going to take me quite a bit of time to reach level 60. I can help you with leveling too as we can get around 100,000 xp every 20 minutes.

I did not get 100k per round when boosting via the dual grenade launcher method.  It was usually more in the low 80k range even with a couple extra minutes added after pushing the button.  It takes quite some time to do even with that method.

I did not get 100k per round when boosting via the dual grenade launcher method. It was usually more in the low 80k range even with a couple extra minutes added after pushing the button. It takes quite some time to do even with that method.
What is it to level 60, I think I read like 1.7m? So let's see... 80k every 20 minutes ... carry the one ... oh. Yuck.

Ok, who wants to help me knock out the 'blow up 2 people with one explosive' trophy in Tomb Raider? Seems like it'll take all of 5 minutes and you can use an exploding barrel (easy as a meeting place I think). I have a stunt dummy account too on another ps3 so one person is fine.

Easier for me to do it early in the morning since I'm a bright and shiner, but I'll make time in the evening to do it just to get it over with. Shoot me a PM and let me know. Looking forward to crossing this one off my list!
Add me if you like, as I should be pretty free this weekend to help multiplayer on tomb raider too. In case you still need it. I'm in MST but usually wake up early as well. Actually started tomb raider one rainy weekend at 5am- makes you feel so accomplished to get early morning trophies. Happy hunting everyone.

-also looking for someone to invite for a versus match on PSA:BR. Last trophy I need to get to 100%

bread's done
Back