Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Yeah it asks me that too. So I clicked on the "submit" which says I should enter the info myself instead of transferring from my old EU account (which I dont have) and then it tells me to register my ps3 and enter all sorts of information.

Oh, that part. Just select new account since you probably don't have a UK account and skip the next page and it should show you the trophy card code and the other stuff it offers.

dallow.png

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You don't need to wait for anything, just get one from SCEE.[/quote]
Thanks. Works perfectly. :cool:

I like how you can see all your friends' trophy counts at a glance. It would be nice to have that info directly on the XMB.

Hopefully when it is activated on the US side that fruity purple color will be changed to black also!

Are you at the point where it's asking you if you want to create a new account or merge accounts? If you don't have an account with the UK site, you have to create a new account on the site.

You do not have to wait for anything, as anyone can get one of those cards with an account from any region. You guys should read before posting because most of this stuff is mentioned within the last page or so.

How often do these gamer tags update? I played resistance 2 for the first time last night and got a couple trophies (and then a couple more this morning), but none of that is showing as of right now on the tag.

edit:I can log into the site and refresh it manually, but will it refresh on its own after a certain amount of time?

Bit off topic but who do you guys think I should contact about the following problem:

I was one of the people that got the early Age Of Booty trophy patch. Now with the real patch out, I have 2 entries for Age Of Booty under trophies. The current one and the early one, which has a messed up picture and a platinum trophy.

Should I try Capcom or Sony support? Is it even possible for them to remove the early trophy data? I wouldnt even care but I cannot sync with server until this is resolved, and if my PS3 breaks I would lose most my trophies

wheeloffortune.png

T R _ P H _ _ S! Would you like to buy a vowel? ;)

"I'll buy an A" :cool:
*aackkkk* :whistle2:#
Audience: "UUGGGHHHHHHH" :cry:

goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 13

bronzesmiley.png
Wheel Barrel of Fortune
$100,000 total winnings

silversmiley.png
Wheel of Fortune 500
$500,000 total winnings

goldsmiley.png
Inventor of the Wheel
$1,000,000 total winnings

bronzesmiley.png
Wheely Wheely Good
$50,000 winnings in one game

bronzesmiley.png
Wheel Around the World
Win an online game

bronzesmiley.png
Lucky Letter
Correctly select Q, X, or Z in a puzzle

bronzesmiley.png
Ding Ding Ding Ding
Pick a letter that shows up 4 or more times in a puzzle

bronzesmiley.png
Puzzle Apprentice
Win 10 games

silversmiley.png
Puzzle Master
Win 25 games

bronzesmiley.png
Wheel Consistent
Pick 5 letters in a row in one puzzle

silversmiley.png
Road Warrior
Visit all cities in Road Trip mode

bronzesmiley.png
Wheel Spinner
Win a round

bronzesmiley.png
Wheel Winner
Win a local game

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17705

[quote name='mguiddy']Am I the only one that doesn't like those trophy card things? Even the small version is too big.[/quote]

I just don't like all this purple... and I'd liked the Playfire skins too. :oldman:

I don't like that I can't click through to your profile and compare your trophy count to mine. All I can see are what your card displays unless I go through the XMB and spend the 2 minutes loading that crap up.

Yuck. I hope that the speed will be addressed in an XMB update, and that there's a way to view trophies via the web.

[quote name='mykevermin']
Yuck. I hope that the speed will be addressed in an XMB update, and that there's a way to view trophies via the web.[/quote]

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It takes ages for that shit to load. It's even worse when I'm playing a game. If I try to compare trophies when playing a game, the screen just stays blank. If it does load up, it will be missing half the games I have. It's terrible. The whole XMB is laggy and slow as fuck.

From the OP:

Available or Upcoming Games Confirmed Will Not Support Trophies:
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty - Link
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - Link - Covers R1, too.

But they've already got R2 out the door, and finishing that was the only thing stopping them. Uncharted was easy to patch because it already had medals, considering Ratchet and Resistance do as well I don't see why we can't get them converted into trophies.

bread's done
Back