Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

PJE Encore comments...

Okay guys/gals, i got me PJE Encore last night and played garden 11. First off, the new three seed move is really cool. Secondly, i'm glad garden 11 is back to normal in term of difficulty. Thirdly, man, the pollens are everywhere, awesome!

So, my first thought was to get the 100,000 pollen trophy (it's not hard to do, but not easy work in PJE single player, at least an hour of play). Guess what? PJE Encore gardens are "shielded" from the PJE gardens. Totally not related?!?! I got more than 100,000 pollens from Garden 11, but no, no 100,000 trophy :shock:

that means Encore won't help you if you need the trophies from garden 1-10 in PJE (besides the ALL SEEDs).

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The trophy says it only works for gardens 1-10 and not the Encore gardens.[/quote]

it does? i know the description is different if you're in the game and press the PS button and go to trophies...

anyway, it still make sense though, because it's not really fair to the people who gotten those trophies before Encore.

I got my plat in Ski-Doo today. If you are good at racing games this will be easy for you. If you suck at racing games like I do it will take you a few days, but it still can be done.... just look at me lol.

Infamous Trophy List
http://www.ps3trophies.com/story/140

inFamous trophy list from IGN:

Bronze
  • Just Scratched the Surface - Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.
  • Further Down the Rabbit Hole - Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren.
  • You're so Sly - Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District.
  • Junior Geologist - Find 25% of the Shards.
  • Member of the Mineral Club - Find 50% of the Shards.
  • Rockhound - Find 100% of the Shards.
  • Frequent Flyer - Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters.
  • Hotfoot - Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails.
  • Electric Hobo - Ride the train for 2 kilometers.
  • Casey Jones - Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train.
  • Road Kill - Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle.
  • Drop Everything - Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters.
  • AC/DC - Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City.
  • Get Off My Cloud - Get 100 High Fall take downs.
  • Red Baron - Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne.
  • Fish in a Barrel - Kill 50 enemies by using water.
  • True Potential - Purchase every upgrade for a single power.
  • Oh, You've Done This Before - Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade.
  • The Hunger - Bio Leech 100 enemies.
  • Doctor Cole - Heal 250 pedestrians.
  • Good Eats - Good guys feed the needy.
  • Evil Eats - Bad guys never share their food.
  • Good Riot - Good guys stand up and take the heat.
  • Evil Riot - Bad guys love starting riots.
  • Good Train - Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions.
  • Evil Train - Bad guys make it clear who the boss is.
  • Good Exposure - Good guys are heroes to others.
  • Evil Exposure - Bad guys love to be seen.
  • Good Sphere - Good guys put a stop to the madness.
  • Evil Sphere - Bad guys always want more power.
  • Good Intentions - Good guys work for the greater good.
  • Evil Intentions - Bad guys can't say goodbye.
  • Stunt Man - Complete any one stunt from the stunt list.
  • Stunt Coordinator - Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list.
Silver
  • Good Finish - Beat the game as a Hero.
  • Evil Finish - Beat the game while Infamous.
  • Community Organizer - Take over all territory in the Neon District.
  • Civic Leader - Take over all territory in the Warren.
  • Urban Designer - Take over all territory in the Historic District.
  • Evil to the Core - Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
  • True Hero - Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
  • Goody Two Shoes - Reach full positive Karma.
  • Truly Infamous - Reach full negative Karma.
  • Stunt Master - Complete all of the stunts on the stunt list.
Gold
  • Hard Finish - Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious but would anyone pay money for a trophy patch? Say like $1.99 for MGS4 or Disgaea 3 or SC4 etc. . .

Sadly I think I probably would. I was a bit brokenhearted when I picked up SC4 for $10 at BB and it didn't have trophies.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Just curious but would anyone pay money for a trophy patch? Say like $1.99 for MGS4 or Disgaea 3 or SC4 etc. . .

Sadly I think I probably would. I was a bit brokenhearted when I picked up SC4 for $10 at BB and it didn't have trophies.[/QUOTE]

Tough call. Would I? Probably. Would I prefer companies do it out of their commitment to gamers for free? You bet.

It's not like companies aren't hosing us for additional content this gen as is.

[quote name='dallow']I'm 100% sure they're exactly the same. No game has had different trophies compared to their achievement counterparts.

I just don't know which will be bronze, silver, gold, etc.[/quote]

I think the only exception is Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, the trophy list is missing a couple of the achievements for some reason.

[quote name='GodlyOne']I think the only exception is Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, the trophy list is missing a couple of the achievements for some reason.[/quote]That's interesting. There were probably an crazy amount of achievements.

And since a trophy always equals the same amount, (not like gamerscore which can be any number from 0-1000), that might be hard to manage.

Whats with games coming out having only one gold trophy? RE5 did it and now it looks like Infamous is doing it as well. I understand the one platinum, but only having one gold in a game is kinda lame. I do not mind two, but only one kinda defeats the purpose of having a platinum if all you are doing is giving one gold. Games should at least have two gold trophies.

Having only one gold trophy means that there's more possible trophies to get in that game. Instead of getting one gold trophy you're getting 6 bronze trophies or 3 silver trophies, same shit.

[quote name='Davestation']Whats with games coming out having only one gold trophy? RE5 did it and now it looks like Infamous is doing it as well. I understand the one platinum, but only having one gold in a game is kinda lame. I do not mind two, but only one kinda defeats the purpose of having a platinum if all you are doing is giving one gold. Games should at least have two gold trophies.[/quote]

The upcoming Terminator Salvation game will only have Gold trophies... 6 or 7 of them, I believe. ;)

Would rather have a game that's all gold trophies? Sucker Punch probably feels that it's a worthy achievement to give a gold for while wanting to have more room for other things they'd like to reward.

[quote name='dallow']I'm 100% sure they're exactly the same. No game has had different trophies compared to their achievement counterparts.[/QUOTE]
Burnout Paradise had different trophies, but the trophies came long after release.

[quote name='Tom Ato']Just curious but would anyone pay money for a trophy patch? Say like $1.99 for MGS4 or Disgaea 3 or SC4 etc. . .

Sadly I think I probably would. I was a bit brokenhearted when I picked up SC4 for $10 at BB and it didn't have trophies.[/quote]
Matters the game. Disgaea already has a JPN version of the trophy patch though. You guys just have to wait for a US patch.

[quote name='GodlyOne']I think the only exception is Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, the trophy list is missing a couple of the achievements for some reason.[/quote]
I hate that game with a passion. My thumbs were almost nubs because of those stupid Kombo Challenges which I have yet to even finish one completely!
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Would rather have a game that's all gold trophies? Sucker Punch probably feels that it's a worthy achievement to give a gold for while wanting to have more room for other things they'd like to reward.[/quote]
Wasn't there a point system based around the trophies? Like how a game could only have a set amount of points and that as the trophies became higher leveled (Bronze->Silver->Gold), the trophies took up more points. Same went for DLC and PSN titles.

[quote name='pete5883']Burnout Paradise had different trophies, but the trophies came long after release.[/quote]
Interesting, did not know that, thanks!

[quote name='dallow']The trophies?

I did get like 10 within a few minutes of playing. hmmm[/quote]

Well, to get a Platinum, you only need to play roughly 12-14 hours. In the 360 version, 1000g takes around 80

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Would rather have a game that's all gold trophies? Sucker Punch probably feels that it's a worthy achievement to give a gold for while wanting to have more room for other things they'd like to reward.[/quote]

No, all I am saying that majority of games have more than one gold trophy. It looks like one does not achieve shit when in my instance I have 450 Bronze trophies, 50 silvers, and only 23 gold. It looks like I just went for the easy stuff since I have so many Bronze trophies. Make the Gold trophies a challenge to get and have a couple in there. I did everything on RE5 and I just got a bunch of bronze, some silver, one gold, and one platinum. If you go for platinum, you should get at least two gold trophies on your venture. In real life, would you really want a trophy case full of Bronze Trophies or Gold Trophies for your accomplishments?

At least two seems to be the standard if you look at the games that have trophies, all I am saying is that RE5 and Infamous seem like they are not doing it. The only thing I can say is that maybe Infamous will have another Gold as a hidden trophy and the guy who posted it was wrong about one gold and the four hidden being silver. Its just stupid to put one gold in a game, its like getting 1 point in Bulletwitch on 360 for beating the game on Devil mode, everyone thinks its stupid.

I think the Bulletwitch thing is a joke on people who care about their gamerscore that much.

Too bad the "one gold" thing isn't a joke either because you do care about that too much. Rent Terminator.

[quote name='Davestation']its like getting 1 point in Bulletwitch on 360 for beating the game on Devil mode, everyone thinks its stupid.[/QUOTE]

:lol: that's pretty awesome.

[quote name='dallow']I think the Bulletwitch thing is a joke on people who care about their gamerscore that much.

Too bad the "one gold" thing isn't a joke either because you do care about that too much. Rent Terminator.[/quote]

No, I am just saying that One Platinum has been the standard on all disc based games, not one gold. Besides, have you seen video of Terminator? "Lets get those ROBOTS!!" it is so cheezy and the only way to move garbage like that is to offer a crap load of Gold Trophies for Trophy Whores. One who plays through the game should get rewarded so. To do everything on Bulletwich and only give a guy one point is fucked up. If you where a developer and you really wanted to have people play through your game on the hardest difficulty why only give them one point? Reward them and give them more. The majority of people would say, oh I already have 999 points, why am I going to waste my time playing through this again just for one point?

Who says a game can't get more than 1 Platinum Trophy? I say if you put out enough DLC and enough Trophies with that DLC, you can have another Platinum Trophy.

If you get a plantium, you're getting the same amount of points from all of the trophies anyway, so it doesn't really matter how many of each kid there are. With more golds for the more difficult achievements, you'd be less likely to get those than the bronze or silver trophies it offers, which is why everybody have a lot more bronzes than anything else.

There's no way that they would offer two or more platinum trophies for a game, because they wouldn't dare require you to purchase DLC to get another one over the platinum that is already offered for the main game.

[quote name='Davestation']No, I am just saying that One Platinum has been the standard on all disc based games, not one gold. Besides, have you seen video of Terminator? "Lets get those ROBOTS!!" it is so cheezy and the only way to move garbage like that is to offer a crap load of Gold Trophies for Trophy Whores. One who plays through the game should get rewarded so. To do everything on Bulletwich and only give a guy one point is fucked up. If you where a developer and you really wanted to have people play through your game on the hardest difficulty why only give them one point? Reward them and give them more. The majority of people would say, oh I already have 999 points, why am I going to waste my time playing through this again just for one point?[/QUOTE]Like I said, it was a joke by the devs more than likely (and i agree with myke, pretty damn funny)

Gamerscore and trophies shouldn't be serious business.

Not all devs like being forced to put in these arbitrary challenges into their games.
Some have fun with it, some don't give a shit (terminator, again).

As for RE5, they would have had to remove a lot of the other trophies to add in a gold.

bgegwn.jpg

Put that petal to the metal y'all! Need For Speed: Undercover has a trophy patch and the list is as follows... ;)

Trophy Breakdown

platinumsmiley.png
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 55

platinumsmiley.png
Platinum Trophy
Platinum Trophy

bronzesmiley.png
Community Member
Create or use an existing account to sign into EA Nation

bronzesmiley.png
Active Community Member
Participated in any Community Day. Visit NeedforSpeed.com for more info.

bronzesmiley.png
First!
Won a Multiplayer Ranked Game

bronzesmiley.png
Cat and Mouse Virus
Infected with the Cops N' Robbers virus by another player in a Cops and Robber event.

bronzesmiley.png
Crossing the Line
Win a Ranked Multiplayer Cops N' Robbers event

bronzesmiley.png
First of Many
Win a Ranked Multiplayer event against 7 human players

bronzesmiley.png
Learner's Permit
Acquire your first car in Career Mode

bronzesmiley.png
Zack Trap
Complete the Zack sequence in 'The Trap' Mission

bronzesmiley.png
Bowling with Hector
Complete the Hector sequence in the mission 'Kingpin'

bronzesmiley.png
To Protect and Serve
Complete the Carmen sequence in the mission 'Rematch'

bronzesmiley.png
Nickel and Dimes
Complete the Nickel sequence in the mission 'Payback'

bronzesmiley.png
2 Birds, 1 Stone
Complete the mission 'Double Trouble'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Zack
Face off against Zack in 'Rush Hour'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Carmen
Face off against Carmen in 'The Game'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Hector
Face off against Hector in 'Versus'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Nickel
Face off against Nickel in 'Road Rage'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Rose
Face off against Rose in 'Rollercoaster'

bronzesmiley.png
5 Finger Discount
Complete all Hot Car Missions

bronzesmiley.png
Apprentice Mechanic
Customize a car in Career mode

bronzesmiley.png
Freeze! Hold it right there!
Take a Photo and upload it to NeedforSpeed.com

bronzesmiley.png
Gold Coast to Ocean
Dominate the Gold Coast to Ocean event

bronzesmiley.png
East Fasulo Bridge
Dominate the East Fasulo Bridge event

bronzesmiley.png
Pine Creek & Douglas
Dominate the Pine Creek & Douglas event

bronzesmiley.png
South Canyon Hwy
Dominate the South Canyon Hwy event

bronzesmiley.png
East I-5
Dominate the East I-5 event

bronzesmiley.png
Bay Drive and Harbor
Dominate the Bay Drive and Harbor event

bronzesmiley.png
Tri-City Run
Dominate the Tri-City Run event

bronzesmiley.png
North River Expressway
Dominate the North River Expressway event

bronzesmiley.png
Window Shopper
Discovered all 3 Pro Shops in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Chase or be Chased
Win all the Highway Battles in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Lose the Eye in the Sky
Escape from a helicopter in a successfully completed pursuit. (Must be Career level 8 or greater)

bronzesmiley.png
Path of Destruction
Disable 10 Police Cars in a pursuit and successfully evade in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Get out of the way!
Avoid 5 Road Blocks in a Pursuit and successfully evade in Career

goldsmiley.png
Most Wanted
Successfully Complete 50 Pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Aficionado
Purchase or win any 5 cars for your garage

bronzesmiley.png
Keys to the City
Unlock Port Crescent in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Branching out
Unlock Sunset Hills in Career

goldsmiley.png
Retired
Finish the Career Story

goldsmiley.png
Completionist
Dominate 100% of Career by beating all the track records

bronzesmiley.png
Hired Goons
Takeout all the 'Goons' in career

bronzesmiley.png
Unstoppable Force
Avoid 50 Road Blocks in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Wasting Tax Dollars
Get $100,000 Cost to State in a single pursuit and evade

bronzesmiley.png
Spiked Punch
Avoid a spike strip in a Pursuit and successfully evade in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Lose the Fuzz
Successfully complete 5 Pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Scrapheap
Disable 100 Police vehicles

silversmiley.png
Notorious
Finish 119 Multiplayer Races in any position

bronzesmiley.png
Nothing Stock
Discovered all 3 Tuning Shops in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Own the Road
Dominate 25 events in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Love thy Tires
Avoid 12 Spike Strips total in Career pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Among the Best
Won 25 Ranked Multiplayer events

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20883

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Put that petal to the metal y'all! Need For Speed: Undercover has a trophy patch and the list is as follows... ;)

platinumsmiley.png
Platinum Trophy
Platinum Trophy

bronzesmiley.png
Community Member
Create or use an existing account to sign into EA Nation

bronzesmiley.png
Active Community Member
Participated in any Community Day. Visit NeedforSpeed.com for more info.

bronzesmiley.png
First!
Won a Multiplayer Ranked Game

bronzesmiley.png
Cat and Mouse Virus
Infected with the Cops N' Robbers virus by another player in a Cops and Robber event.

bronzesmiley.png
Crossing the Line
Win a Ranked Multiplayer Cops N' Robbers event

bronzesmiley.png
First of Many
Win a Ranked Multiplayer event against 7 human players

bronzesmiley.png
Learner's Permit
Acquire your first car in Career Mode

bronzesmiley.png
Zack Trap
Complete the Zack sequence in 'The Trap' Mission

bronzesmiley.png
Bowling with Hector
Complete the Hector sequence in the mission 'Kingpin'

bronzesmiley.png
To Protect and Serve
Complete the Carmen sequence in the mission 'Rematch'

bronzesmiley.png
Nickel and Dimes
Complete the Nickel sequence in the mission 'Payback'

bronzesmiley.png
2 Birds, 1 Stone
Complete the mission 'Double Trouble'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Zack
Face off against Zack in 'Rush Hour'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Carmen
Face off against Carmen in 'The Game'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Hector
Face off against Hector in 'Versus'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Nickel
Face off against Nickel in 'Road Rage'

bronzesmiley.png
Meet Rose
Face off against Rose in 'Rollercoaster'

bronzesmiley.png
5 Finger Discount
Complete all Hot Car Missions

bronzesmiley.png
Apprentice Mechanic
Customize a car in Career mode

bronzesmiley.png
Freeze! Hold it right there!
Take a Photo and upload it to NeedforSpeed.com

bronzesmiley.png
Gold Coast to Ocean
Dominate the Gold Coast to Ocean event

bronzesmiley.png
East Fasulo Bridge
Dominate the East Fasulo Bridge event

bronzesmiley.png
Pine Creek & Douglas
Dominate the Pine Creek & Douglas event

bronzesmiley.png
South Canyon Hwy
Dominate the South Canyon Hwy event

bronzesmiley.png
East I-5
Dominate the East I-5 event

bronzesmiley.png
Bay Drive and Harbor
Dominate the Bay Drive and Harbor event

bronzesmiley.png
Tri-City Run
Dominate the Tri-City Run event

bronzesmiley.png
North River Expressway
Dominate the North River Expressway event

bronzesmiley.png
Window Shopper
Discovered all 3 Pro Shops in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Chase or be Chased
Win all the Highway Battles in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Lose the Eye in the Sky
Escape from a helicopter in a successfully completed pursuit. (Must be Career level 8 or greater)

bronzesmiley.png
Path of Destruction
Disable 10 Police Cars in a pursuit and successfully evade in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Get out of the way!
Avoid 5 Road Blocks in a Pursuit and successfully evade in Career

goldsmiley.png
Most Wanted
Successfully Complete 50 Pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Aficionado
Purchase or win any 5 cars for your garage

bronzesmiley.png
Keys to the City
Unlock Port Crescent in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Branching out
Unlock Sunset Hills in Career

goldsmiley.png
Retired
Finish the Career Story

goldsmiley.png
Completionist
Dominate 100% of Career by beating all the track records

bronzesmiley.png
Hired Goons
Takeout all the 'Goons' in career

bronzesmiley.png
Unstoppable Force
Avoid 50 Road Blocks in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Wasting Tax Dollars
Get $100,000 Cost to State in a single pursuit and evade

bronzesmiley.png
Spiked Punch
Avoid a spike strip in a Pursuit and successfully evade in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Lose the Fuzz
Successfully complete 5 Pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Scrapheap
Disable 100 Police vehicles

silversmiley.png
Notorious
Finish 119 Multiplayer Races in any position

bronzesmiley.png
Nothing Stock
Discovered all 3 Tuning Shops in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Own the Road
Dominate 25 events in Career

bronzesmiley.png
Love thy Tires
Avoid 12 Spike Strips total in Career pursuits

bronzesmiley.png
Among the Best
Won 25 Ranked Multiplayer events

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=20883[/quote]

:shock: I think I may have to get this for the PS3 instead.

Starting from the Burnout Paradise trophy patch last September-ish, EA has their shit together in terms of trophy support. Which is a pleasant surprise since one would've thought these titles would never get a trophy patch if it was another developer.

Does anyone here have Pure? Word on the 'nets is that it recently got a trophy patch... ;)
EDIT: I'll go ahead and post the trophy list. It's live everywhere except in the US it seems, for now.

pure_top.jpg

Pure awesomeness y'all... ;)

Trophy Breakdown

platinumsmiley.png
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 42

platinumsmiley.png
Pure platinum
Acquire all Pure trophies.

bronzesmiley.png
Finished an event
Complete an event.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 1
Place first in all four events in Stage 1.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 2
Place first in all four events in Stage 2.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 3
Place first in all four events in Stage 3.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 4
Place first in all four events in Stage 4.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 5
Place first in all five events in Stage 5.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 6
Place first in all five events in Stage 6.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 7
Place first in all five events in Stage 7.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 8
Place first in all six events in Stage 8.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 9
Place first in all six events in Stage 9.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed stage 10
Place first in all seven events in Stage 10.

bronzesmiley.png
1 of a kind
Build an ATV from scratch in the garage.

bronzesmiley.png
Fully loaded
Unlock and then fill all ten ATV slots in the garage.

bronzesmiley.png
Mechanic
Build five ATVs, each with a different engine.

bronzesmiley.png
Flawless lap
Complete a lap of a Race event in World Tour without dismounting.

bronzesmiley.png
Flawless event
Complete a World Tour event without dismounting.

silversmiley.png
Tricked out
Perform every normal trick in a single World Tour event.

silversmiley.png
Specialised
Perform 8 different special tricks in a single World Tour event.

silversmiley.png
Freestyler
Extend a Freestyle session past the third lap.

silversmiley.png
Triple flip
Pull of a 1080 forward or backward rotation in a single jump.

bronzesmiley.png
Nice combo!
Perform a combo of at least 50,000 points.

silversmiley.png
Sick combo!
Perform a combo of at least 125,000 points.

goldsmiley.png
Killer combo!
Perform a combo of at least 250,000 points.

silversmiley.png
You’re special!
Perform every special trick in the game.

goldsmiley.png
Pure perfection
Come first in every event in the Pure World Tour.

silversmiley.png
Grease monkey
Earn a 1st place with every engine type in World Tour Mode.

silversmiley.png
Comeback kid
Come from last place on the last lap to win a race event in World Tour Mode.

silversmiley.png
Fresh air
Win a Freestyle event with Fresh tricks only.

silversmiley.png
No messing
Complete World Tour Mode while participating in a maximum of 42 events.

silversmiley.png
Zero to hero
Acquire a special trick within 30 secs of a Race starting.

bronzesmiley.png
You reckon?
Pull a special trick on a sprint track.

silversmiley.png
Two time!
Perform two special tricks in 1 jump.

bronzesmiley.png
Hang time
Spending 150+ seconds in the air and win the same event.

bronzesmiley.png
Learner driver
Lap another rider in offline sprint track event.

bronzesmiley.png
No pain, no gain
Crash ten times and still win an event.

bronzesmiley.png
Full speed ahead
Hold down the gas for the entire event and finish in the first place.

bronzesmiley.png
Show off
Win a Race of Sprint event and cross the line while doing a Wheelie on every lap.

bronzesmiley.png
Win online
Come first in an online event.

goldsmiley.png
5 in a row
Come first in 5 online events in row.

silversmiley.png
Underdog
Use a class D engine to beat an opponent with a class A engine in a ranked match.

silversmiley.png
Online champ
Come first in a online championship.

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21001

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Does anyone here have Pure? Word on the 'nets is that it recently got a trophy patch... ;)[/quote]
I don't think so but I'll put it in and let you know in
****No Tropies, your sources are incorrect sir.....for now.....
EDIT: No prob....you almost made my day with that post.

[quote name='shadowkast']I don't think so but I'll put it in and let you know in
****No Tropies, your sources are incorrect sir.....for now.....[/quote]

Probably out for Europe at the moment... Thanks for checking, good sir. ;)

@freaky (and everyone else i guess)
Guess what the new story is on joystiq......Pure trophies?!?!? comments section say Wednesday, May 6, 2009. seems similar to need for speed, a whole damn lot!! list here for frisky

EDITED: Tried to cut and paste in spoiler, but figured link is easier to read
EDIT 2: didn't scroll up to see freaky edited his post to include the list. He did a better job than I would have. maybe he wants to do the same with the inFAMOUS trophies if they're not posted on here yet

picture.php

Look what we have here y'all. Sacred 2's trophy list... hidden trophies will be revealed around the game's release... 'cuz I don't know it. ;)

platinumsmiley.png
goldsmiley.png
silversmiley.png
bronzesmiley.png

Total: 51

platinumsmiley.png
Platinum

Acquire all trophies in Sacred 2

goldsmiley.png
Hidden

goldsmiley.png
Hidden

silversmiley.png
Bright Savior of Ancaria
Any Hero has completed the Light campaign.

silversmiley.png
Dark Ruler of Ancaria
Any Hero has completed the Dark campaign.

silversmiley.png
Survivalist
You completed the campaign with a Hero who never died.

silversmiley.png
Purposeful
Any Hero has finished with no more than 20% of the map being explored.

silversmiley.png
Hidden

silversmiley.png
Fighting Machine
Any Hero has slain 25 boss monsters.

silversmiley.png
Master Cartographer
Any Hero has explored 50% of the map.

silversmiley.png
Extremely Diligent
Any Hero has solved 40% of all sidequests. (200)

silversmiley.png
Hidden

silversmiley.png
Fashion Victim
Any Hero wears 1 complete Set for the first time.

silversmiley.png
Zero to Hero
Acquire a special trick within 30 seconds of the race start.

silversmiley.png
Legendary
Any Hero reaches Level 35.

silversmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Living Monument
Your Temple Guardian reaches Level 15.

bronzesmiley.png
Walker
Any Hero completes a quest in the Orc Region during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Wanderer
Any Hero completes a quest in the Dragon Realm during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Traveling Person
Any Hero completes a quest in the Marshes of Hissil'Ta during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Adventurer
Any Hero completes a quest in the Deserts of Bengaresh during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Globetrotter
Any Hero completes a quest in the Jungle Region during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Discoverer
Any Hero completes a quest in the Isle of Dyrads during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
Expedition Master
Any Hero completes a quest in the Wastelands during the Campaign.

bronzesmiley.png
The Dreaded One
Your Inquisitor reaches Level 15.

bronzesmiley.png
Completed Stage 10
Place first in all four events in Stage 10.

bronzesmiley.png
Diligent
Any Hero has solved 20% of all sidequests. (100)

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Junior Cartographer
Any Hero has explored 30% of the map.

bronzesmiley.png
Hero of Tyr Lysia
Your High Elf reaches Level 15.

bronzesmiley.png
Tomb Raider

Any Hero has read 100 epitaphs (graves).

bronzesmiley.png
Polytheist
Any Hero has explored all 20 Temples.

bronzesmiley.png
Bookworm
Any Hero has read 33 Books.

bronzesmiley.png
Ascaron Fan
Any Hero has found the Ascaron secret.

bronzesmiley.png
City Guide
Any Hero has explored all 42 towns.

bronzesmiley.png
Group Hug
Any Hero plays alongside three other players in multiplayer mode.

bronzesmiley.png
Hospitable
You hosted your first multiplayer match.

bronzesmiley.png
Hawker's Tray
You successfully traded with another user.

bronzesmiley.png
One with Nature
Your Dryad reaches Level 15.

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Expert
Any Hero has maximized one modification of one aspect.

bronzesmiley.png
Millionaire
Any Hero owns 1,000,000 gold.

bronzesmiley.png
Great Enhancer

Any Hero has forged something into an item for the first time.

bronzesmiley.png
Hidden

bronzesmiley.png
Tightwad
Any Hero has completed the main quest without buying anything.

bronzesmiley.png
Hunting Presence
Your Shadow Warrior reaches Level 15.

bronzesmiley.png
Blessed
Your Seraphim reaches Level 15.

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/05/05/trophies-sacred-2/

So I'm finally getting around to playing R&C ToD and I'm amazed Sony hasn't insisted on a trophy patch for that bastard. I mean, it has these "Skill Points" which are just SCREAMING to be converted into trophies. I understand some devs not wanting to go back and add arbitrary goals to satisfy trophies, but c'mon, this one has them built in already. And as a high-profile Sony published game (it is, right?) you'd think they'd insist upon it, actually.

Of course if they add them now after I finish it I'll be pissed ;). But really, it would be nice to have some more incentive to go after those skill points and gold bolts and all that. It's fun enough that I'm doing a little of that, but there's no incentive to go for all of them without the trophies.

bread's done
Back