Official Xbox Controller S $9.99 Blockbuster YMMV

Damn, I think the BB by my work has a bunch of these. :shock:

I think I'll have to swing by there over lunch and see what's there.

I may just pick up one or two for future use, seeing how NEW 1st party controllers are ALWAYS much harder to come by once a system passes by.

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Anybody have luck soldering a usb connector on the end of a xbox controller and using it as a PC controller?[/QUOTE]
fry's sells the adapters for $10-15.

Are those new or used? I actually don't remember seeing a new first party Xbox controller at any BB or GR is months, so I doubt I can get in on it.

One BB did have a Indigo/Clear first person Nintendo Gamecube controller for $9.99 though. Maybe someone else has seen those in store as well.

[quote name='Saraquael']They were full retail price at mine. I picked it up anyway since miy current ones seem to be wearing down on me.[/quote]
Ditto here, minus the picking one up.

heading in to work in a couple of hours ill see if i can snag any for you guys,

...hrm actually since i cant return items as an employee, ill just put them aside for today

I think my Blockbuster still had 1 or 2 controllers, if anyone needs one. PM me, and I can stop by there.

Also, the Sony PS2 controllers are still 50% off (if not more) there, if anyone needs one.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']are you sure this isnt for used cause all used accessories is 50% off.[/quote]

The factory-sealed ones are, too.

Do you have to have the cashier hit total in order to get this discounted price? Like with the $5 Street Fighter pads. I asked for a price check and it came up regular price.

[quote name='PocariSweat']Do you have to have the cashier hit total in order to get this discounted price? Like with the $5 Street Fighter pads. I asked for a price check and it came up regular price.[/quote]
Yeah, that's something I'm wondering myself.

Came up $29.99, though if it knocks the price down to $9.99 when you total it out, like the TRU GT pricing, then I'm set. Only black controllers at the one BB I checked, though. :cry:

They have a $9.99 sticker on them at my Blockbuster and that's how much they cost me. I don't know if they showed up as more before she hit total. Sorry

I was going to BB today anyway to pick a movie for later so I will definitely check this out. I still only have one XB controller. I wish someone would have a good sale on the logitech wireless ones though.

definitely YMMV.

i tried buying one at a standard issue BB and it rang up 29.99 + whatever shameful sales tax.

at least the girl was perturbed when i told her i left my wallet in el segundo.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Checked 3 of my local GR and they were all regular price:cry: looks like a YMMV for sure.[/QUOTE]
yeah, me too. I wanted to get 2 replacement ones, oh well.

I think it might be regional, notice a lot of us California guys were shot down. I had a controller rung up as a transaction and it came up regular price. Also I noticed there are 2 types of X-Box S controllers (black) with different packaging and 2 different UPCs. I think the newer packaging one came up regular price for me. I wonder if there is a difference?

[quote name='PocariSweat']I think it might be regional, notice a lot of us California guys were shot down. I had a controller rung up as a transaction and it came up regular price. Also I noticed there are 2 types of X-Box S controllers (black) with different packaging and 2 different UPCs. I think the newer packaging one came up regular price for me. I wonder if there is a difference?[/QUOTE]
Well, I've noticed that there is one kind of S-Controller that most people sell, as well as one with a more rigid greenish kind of cord. The latter is the same kind that came with my system. I have seen this kind once or twice for sale at certain stores, I wonder if this variation has anything to do with what rings up or if the UPC's are different.

bread's done
Back