Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Kia-Tiaph, I know it's none of my business, but your prices are ridiculous
He's had virtually the same list for well over a year now, so he probably knows this already. My guess is that he just enjoys reposting the same thing in the forum over and over again. Lara Croft GoL @ $10 = :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haves:
Blood Dragon Armor for Mass Effect 2 (Expires July 30th, 2011)
Cerberus Network Code for Mass Effect 2 (Expires Jan. 1, 2012)

Wants:
MS points (US) (100/400/800/1600, Bing codes are fine)
XBLA Games *Please no Themes or Avatar content. Please no Gold Subscription offers.
PayPal
your codes are expired...

Kia-Tiaph, I know it's none of my business, but your prices are ridiculous
Obviously you don't.
He's had virtually the same list for well over a year now, so he probably knows this already. My guess is that he just enjoys reposting the same thing in the forum over and over again. Lara Croft GoL @ $10 = :rofl:
He is a she, and I'm getting really tired of people telling me how I have to price my stuff. Nobody is forcing you to trade with me. If you are not happy with my deals, you are more than welcome to wait for a DOTW, or another CAG to offer the content I have for a cheaper price instead. Until then I'd like to remind everyone, who has a problem with my trade list, to read the CAG trading rules again. Particularly this point:
  • No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.
If you think derailing a trade thread by belittling me in public, fishing for cheap likes by fellow CAGs, is the way to pressure me into rethinking my offers, then you are dead wrong!

HAVE:

Xbox Credit £5 - £4 each (discount if buying in bulk)

(These are region locked to UK accounts)

WANT:

Paypal

He is a she, and I'm getting really tired of people telling me how I have to price my stuff. Nobody is forcing you to trade with me. If you are not happy with my deals, you are more than welcome to wait for a DOTW, or another CAG to offer the content I have for a cheaper price instead. Until then I'd like to remind everyone, who has a problem with my trade list, to read the CAG trading rules again.
Sorry about the gender confusion. You are correct, you are free to price your wares at whatever amount you want. Even if everyone here perceives it as unreasonable. I was merely pointing out that you've had the same stuff up forever now, so you obviously know that the perception is that you are asking too much. But again, that is your right. Do as you wish. As for your items, I already have all of the ones that I am even remotely interested in, so I wasn't making my comment because I had an agenda. At any rate, good luck with your inventory, I hope you find a trading partner soon (I say that without sarcasm).

Looking for Halo: Spartan Assault

Have - 

Paypal

Club Nintendo

Gears of War Games on Demand

Alan Wake "The Signal" DLC

(Please send me a PM)

Have:

FM5 McLaren Forza Motorsport MP4-12C
Dead Rising 3: Golden Sledgesaw
$2-$100 Microsoft Points/Xbox Credit (Trade Only)

Want:
COD Ghosts Spectrum (Patch, Camo & Reticle)
Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass Xbox 360 or Xbox One
Full Game Downoads Xbox One (AC4, BF4, Ghosts or Tomb Raider)
Xbox Credit
Amazon
Paypal
Offers

Obviously you don't.
He is a she, and I'm getting really tired of people telling me how I have to price my stuff. Nobody is forcing you to trade with me. If you are not happy with my deals, you are more than welcome to wait for a DOTW, or another CAG to offer the content I have for a cheaper price instead. Until then I'd like to remind everyone, who has a problem with my trade list, to read the CAG trading rules again. Particularly this point:
If you think derailing a trade thread by belittling me in public, fishing for cheap likes by fellow CAGs, is the way to pressure me into rethinking my offers, then you are dead wrong!
I clearly said it's none of my business, and don't try to throw the rules around when nothing has been enforced for several, several months.

As far as I can tell you have had the same exact list for quite some time, you have to realize that if you want to trade/sell that stuff, you aren't really offering a deal.

It's just a suggestion, you are completely free to ask whatever you want, no one said otherwise. It just doesn't appear that you're in any hurry to actually trade anything in the trading thread

As for likes, I really don't care about that, they appear pointless to me.

And if you're going to try to throw rules around maybe you should try following them first:

FREE ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TRADED OR SOLD. IF IT'S A FREE ITEM AND IT'S NOT ON THIS LIST YET, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN TRADE IT. USE COMMON SENSE.

I'll agree and say that she is allowed to have her prices the way she wants them to and if you don't like it, don't comment on it.

I also understand the frustration on her side with people complaining that her prices are too high. If you don't like it, tough.

However, I do feel that this could have been handled in a more cordial manor away from this thread on all accounts.

That being said, the only "free" item on her list is the Lara Croft game which ends after today.

So, in my opinion, you both were in the wrong at one point despite the very little moderation in the thread. So let's agree to disagree and move on.

I'll agree and say that she is allowed to have her prices the way she wants them to and if you don't like it, don't comment on it.

I also understand the frustration on her side with people complaining that her prices are too high. If you don't like it, tough.

However, I do feel that this could have been handled in a more cordial manor away from this thread on all accounts.

That being said, the only "free" item on her list is the Lara Croft game which ends after today.

So, in my opinion, you both were in the wrong at one point despite the very little moderation in the thread. So let's agree to disagree and move on.
That's not the only free item she has listed

Regardless, it won't change anything. She's still gonna have her prices the way she wants. You're free to have your own opinion.

If you want to continue this, then fine. I'm not stopping you. I'm just letting you know where you both stand.
I understand where everyone is coming from. I probably never should've said anything in the first place, but I truly just meant it as a suggestion in a weird way I suppose.

But there's no need to throw rules around if you aren't even following them yourself.

In the end, I have no hard feelings towards anyone and I apologize that I upset you, Kia.

Since this has gone more off-topic than I had expected, I will remove my posts in a bit.

Have:
Ms Splosionman
Aqua
The Maw
Wreckateer
Fable Heroes
3 Day XBL Time
7 Day XBL Time
Shadow Jago
$5 Xbox Cash

Want:
Amazon

I'd like to remind people that this is not a place to criticize other people's prices.  Don't like it, don't buy it.  It's as simple as that.  Also, if you have a problem with the way someone is acting, report the post.  Do not post about it.

Thanks.

I'd like to remind people that this is not a place to criticize other people's prices. Don't like it, don't buy it. It's as simple as that. Also, if you have a problem with the way someone is acting, report the post. Do not post about it.

Thanks.
What's the point when nothing is enforced?

All this just proves that even if something is off-topic or not allowed, nothing will happen.

What I Have....

GOD
18x Gears of war ($2.00 each)
Call of Duty Classic ($8.00)

Xbox One DLC
Ryse Day one DLC ($4.00)

XBLA
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light ($7:00)

1x Call of Duty: Ghosts: Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map (360) ($5.00)
-Free Fall bonus map
-Official soundtrack
-Player patch
-Player card
-Player background

Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Revolution Map Pack ($8.00)

Halo 4

Champions Bundle ($6.00)

http://halo.wikia.co...e#Bonus_Content
2x  Halo 4 War Games Map Pass ($12.00)

http://marketplace.x...19-c4c7da598de9
2x In Game Content DLC ($7.00)

Forerunner Hybrid Kit ($48.00)

-Fotus armor

-Light Rifle Imprint Skin

-Unicorn Emblem

More DLC
1x Diablo III: Infernal Helm DLC ($2.50)
2x Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition DLC ($5.00 ea)
   -Three exclusive Challenge Mode levels
   -A character skin based on Star Wars artist Ralph McQuarrie's original "Deak Starkiller" design

-Exclusive lightsaber crystal
Battlefield 4: China Rising DLC ($2.00)
Halo: ODST: Sgt Johnson DLc (Firefight Mode)
GOWJ: Young Dom ($1.00)
GOWJ: Young Anya ($1.00)
GOWJ: Jungle Tai ($2.00)

GOWJ: Classic Hammerburst ($2.00)
Gears of War 3: 2x Adam Fenix ($6.00 ea)
Gears of War 3: Commando Dom ($5.00)
Gears of War 3: Lambient Skin ($4.00)
4x Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection ($2.00ea)

(19 downloadable maps/single-player chapter,"Road to Ruin" )
Gears of War 2: Golden Lancer ($25.00) Transfers to Gears 3
2X Arkham City Catwomen DLC ($2.00ea)
1X Arkham City Dark Knight Returns Skin ($2.00ea)

Injustice: Gods among us
3x Arhkam City Skins ($1.00)
3X Zombie Mobe ($1.00)
1X Blackest Night Batman Skin(Batman Only $2.00)

2X Alan Wake: The Signal ($3.00ea)
2x The Darkness 2 Limited Edition DLC (1.00)
1x F1 Race Stars: Valencia Street Circuit (1.00)
2x Halo Reach: Spartan Recon Helmet ($1.00 ea.)

Darksiders 2: Cucible Pass ($2.00)

Dead Island Riptide
1x Survivor Pack ($2.00)
1x Fashion Victim DLC ($2.00)

Risen 2: Dark Waters
3x The Air Temple DLC (2.00 ea.)
3x Treasure Isle DLC (2.00 ea.)

3x Crysis 3 DLC ($3.00 set)
Predator Bow, Recon Bow
HunterNanosuit Module
5 levels of bonus XP
Predator Bow Camo Skin
3 unique dog tags

2X Need For Speed MW ($3.00 set)
Online pass: includes
Maserati Gran Turismo
MC Stradale
Porsche 911 Carrera S

Halo Wars
1x Halo Wars Historical Battle Map Pack ($3.00)
1x Halo Wars Strategic Options Add-on Pack ($3.00)

8x Crackdown 2 Helicopter Prop ($3.00 ea.)
5X Lego Harry Potter Broomstick Avatar Prop ($4.00 ea.)
2x 10th anniversary Master Chief Avatar armor (Male and Female)
2x Halo 4 ghost avatar prop ($4.00)

2x Master Chief Avatar Cloak ($6.00 ea for the male, $3.00 ea for female Male and female)
2x UNSC Shirt (male and female) ($1.00 ea )

Fotus Avatar armor (male and female) ($5.00)
Halo 4 Crawler prop ($4.00)

Xbox Live Time
8x 14 Day Trials ($1.00 ea)

Looking for:
Xbox One DLC and Games
Killer Instinct
PayPal
MSP
Xbox live time (nothing under 3 months please!)
**Itunes Credit** (must be able to redeem on Canadian account)

***Will consider all offers but please understand and dont be mad if i refuse a trade.

Sometimes trades dont add up or I simply dont need or want what you may offer

Have: 14 day Xbox Live code

Want: 75 cents

(These codes only work if you're currently a silver member and they do not stack)

HAVE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XBOX ONE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dead Rising 3 Season Pass -$22.99

XBLA GAMES:

- Scourge Outbreak  -$3.99
- Ms Splosion Man -$4.99
- Half Minute Hero -$5.99

- Raskulls -$5.99
- Fruit Ninja Kinect -$6.99
- Haunt -$6.99
- Deadliest Warrior 2 Legends -$6.99
- Full House Poker -$6.99
- Backbreaker Vengeance -$9.99
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -$9.99

- Joe Danger SE -$9.99
- Trials Evolution -$9.99

- Flashback -$6.99
- Earthworm Jim HD  -$6.99
- Charlie Murder -$6.99
- Perfect Dark  -$6.99
- Monday Night Combat -$6.99
- Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams  -$9.99
- Torchlight -$9.99
- Trials Evolution -$9.99
- Sine Mora -$9.99
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 -$6.99
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 -$9.99
- Sonic CD -$2.99

Double Fine Happy Action Theatre
(Delisted! It's included in Kinect Party, but Happy Action Theatre comes with a unique set of achievements)

XBLA DLC:

- Skyrim: Dawnguard -$14.99
- Joe Danger Showtime DLC -$1.99
- Resident Evil 5 Gold DLC -$9.99
- Borderlands DLC - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx -$4.99
- Borderlands DLC - The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned -$4.99
- CoD:Black Ops First Strike Map Pack (English Language Version Only) -$7.99
- CoD:Black Ops Escalation Map Pack (English Language Version Only) -$7.99
- CoD:BO Annihilation Map Pack (English Language Version Only) -$7.99
- CoD:MW2 Resurgence Map Pack -$7.99
- Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC -$7.99
- Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC -$7.99
- Trials HD: Big Thrills DLC  -$3.50

Xbox Games on Demand:

-Child of Eden -$11.99
-Crysis 2 -$11.99

WANT:
Paypal

US PSN Cards

iconxbox360.gif
XBLA GAMES & DLC:

:pc: PC:

HAVE:

- Gears of War 1 (download code from Gears of War Judgement), $3.00

- Gears of War 2 - Flashback Map Pack x2, $1.00 each

- Batman: Arkham City - Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map, $1.00

- Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman DLC, $2.00

- Batman: Arkham City - Batman The Dark Knight Returns skin, $1.00

- Batman: Arkham City - Digital Album (featuring music from hit artists), $2.00

- Alan Wake - The Signal DLC, $5.00

WANT:
- DLC, XBLA/PSN games, Club Nintendo codes (let me know what you have)

- Paypal

Have -

• Gears of War 2 Flashback Maps - $1.00
  • Tomb Raider Absolution Weapons - $1.50
  • Tomb Raider Shanty Town Map - $2.00
  • Siberian Tiger Zoo Tycoon Avatar Prop - $1.00
  • Avatar Disney Infinity T-Shirt Male - $0.50
  • Xbox Live 3 Day Gold Trial
  • Xbox Live 14 Day Gold Trial (x2) - $2.00 each
  • Xbox Live 3 Month Gold - $15.00 (Can take another code above for FREE with purchase)
Want -

• Paypal
  • CYL (always willing to check lists or look at offers!)

HAVE:

Xbox Credit £5 - £4 each (10+ = £3.50 each)
(These are region locked to UK accounts, willing to do a higher discount if bought in a larger bulk)

WANT:

Paypal

Have:

Xbox One

1. Lococycle - Xbox One full game download

Xbox 360

1. GTA: V "Chop the Dog" avatar prop - Xbox 
2. Minecraft skin pack 3 - Xbox 360
3. COD: Black Ops 2 "Uprising" Exclusive theme - Xbox 360

4. Vanquish Tri-Weapon DLC Pack - Xbox 360

Steam

1. Company of heroes 2 DLC (steam)

Want:

COD: Ghosts Spectrum Camo

Xbox live credit (must be redemable on UK account) 
Other Xbox-related offers (must be redeemable on UK account) 

bread's done
Back