Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

looking for xbox one digital game codes, especially titanfall and zoo tycoon, and peggle 2. pm me with offers, already have forza 5

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for World of Tanks [X360] codes, if they even exist. Mostly interested in "Gold," "Garage slots," and/or "Premium" time. Not really looking for "Silver" unless it's included in a packaged deal. A few things up for trade (check sig for my "Master Trade List") and also can make payments via PayPal F&F and Amazon e-Gift. 

PM with any offers

Thanx

Have
Amazon GC

Want
AC4 black flag digital full game
Metal gear solid: ground zero digital full game
Ryse digital full game
Child of light
Powerstar golf
Crimson dragon
Trials fusion and season pass
Zoo tycoon digital full game
Strider
Strike suit zero
Nutjitsu

Have>>>
Full Games:
:arrow: Forza Motorsport 5 :xb1:
The Maw  :360:
Ms. Splosion Man :360:

DLC:
Batman Arkham City :ps3: --> Sinestro Corps Batman Skin
Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus "Industrial Revolution" :360: /  :ps3: /  :pc: --> [customspoiler=info]The in-game rewards are 3 pieces of Gear (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet), 500 Silver Eagles, and 5 Lockpicks.[/customspoiler] - no longer able to redeem
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified :ps3: - CodeBreakers [customspoiler=info]A top secret government communications facility responsible for intercepting and decoding the enemy’s transmissions has gone radio-silent. In a desperate attempt to turn the tides of the secret war, Special Agent Carter and his squad must investigate the incident, eliminate any threats, and make contact with personnel in order to bring the facility back online and make sense of the mysterious code.[/customspoiler]
Call of Duty: Ghosts  :360: / :xb1: / :ps3: / :ps4: --> Digital Care Package [customspoiler=info]This code can be redeemed for one of several randomly awarded in-game digital entitlements to enhance your Call of Duty: Ghosts multi-player experience.[/customspoiler] - multiples available
Call of Duty: Ghosts :360: / :xb1::ps3: --> Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map
Crysis 2  :ps3: --> Limited Edition content [customspoiler=info]This limited-quantity release of the game includes a SCAR weapon skin, Hologram Decoy weapon attachment, a unique Platinum Dog Tag and bonus XP.[/customspoiler]
Crysis 3  :ps3: --> Hunter Edition content [customspoiler=info]Get day 1 access to the Predator Bow. Plus: Early access to the Recon Arrow Attachment, early access to the Hunter Nanosuit Module, unique compound bow camo skin, level 5 XP boost for Multiplayer, and three exclusive dog-tags.[/customspoiler]
Dead Space 3 :ps3: --> Online Pass [customspoiler=info]Includes the Witness the Truth Suit (Insulated suit worn by deep dig teams), First Contact Suit (Designed for extended space exposure), and the Online Pass.[/customspoiler]
Diablo III :360: --> Infernal Helm [customspoiler=info]This game add-on package includes unique items not found anywhere else in the world of Sanctuary:  -Infernal Helm: Give your characters a +EXP bonus with this exclusive item.  -Angelic Wings: Call forth glowing angel wings with this cosmetic-only item.  -Bottled Cloud Dye: Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye.  -Bottled Smoke Dye: Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye.[/customspoiler]
FIFA 14  :ps3: --> pre-order bonus Ultimate Team Gold Pack [customspoiler=info]Receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Packs - one per week for 24 weeks - that can be used to build and strengthen their squad in Ultimate Team.  Each gold pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs consist mostly of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item, such as enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.[/customspoiler]
God of War: Ascension :ps3: --> Online Pass [customspoiler=info]Use this Online Pass to access the online features of God of War: Ascension™, including the all-new online multiplayer mode.[/customspoiler]
GTA V  :ps3: --> Atomic Blimp [customspoiler=info]With access to the Atomic Blimp, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.[/customspoiler]
:arrow: Infamous: Second Son :ps4: --> LE Content [customspoiler=contents]* Cole's Legacy * Cole's Jacket *[/customspoiler]
:arrow: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII :ps3: --> FFVII Cloud [customspoiler=info]A schema of SOLDIER 1st Class, Buster Sword, and SOLDIER's Band, able to unleash Slayer under the right conditions.  Schemata can be obtained in the main menu's Rewards Barter Shop after completing the tutorial. If you modify the equipment, you can use gil to buy the original item again.[/customspoiler]
:arrow: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII :ps3: --> Flower of Battle [customspoiler=info]AA Dead Dunes-ready schema of Flower of Battle, Jikishinkage, and Rasa, with area attacks and status defense.  Schemata can be obtained in the main menu's Rewards Barter Shop after completing the tutorial. If you modify the equipment, you can use gil to buy the original item again.[/customspoiler]
Madden NFL 25  :360: /  :ps3: --> Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack [customspoiler=info]John Madden, Tom Flores, and Fred Biletnikoff for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.[/customspoiler]
NBA 2K14  :360: /  :ps3: --> King James Bonus Pack [customspoiler=contents]* Lebron James Unlocked in Black Top Mode * Lebron James Signature Skill * Extra Content Unlocked in "Path To Greatness" Mode * 10,000 In game currency[/customspoiler]
NCAA Football 14  :360: /  :ps3: --> Big 12 Ultimate Team Pack
:arrow: Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare :360: / :xb1: --> Digital Booster Pack
:arrow: Splinter Cell:  Blacklist :360: --> Exclusive content [customspoiler=contents]* Bonus Co-op Mission:  Dead Coast * Upper Echelon Suit * Gold Sonar Goggles[/customspoiler]
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 :ps3: --> Online Pass [customspoiler=info]The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 Online Pass unlocks the following online features:  * Online Clubhouse  * Connected Tournaments  * Online Multiplayer Modes such as Stroke, Match, Skins, Best Ball, Head-to-Head Play and More[/customspoiler]
:arrow: Trials Fusion :xb1: --> Season Pass
WWE 2K14  :360: / :ps3: --> Ultimate Warrior [customspoiler=info]Load the spaceship up with rocket fuel and play as the Ullllllltimate Warrior for the first time ever in franchise history![/customspoiler]

Xbox Avatar items:
Fable Anniversary Lion's Head Helmet
Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor
Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit (M/F)
Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit (M/F)
World of Warcraft Alliance Shirt (M/F)
World of Warcraft Horde Shirt (M/F)

Miscellaneous:
Lots of movie content for iTunes and UV
Vudu credits

Want>>>
MS points :360: / :xb1:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag :360: / :xb1: --> Season Pass
The Elder Scrolls:  Skyrim :360:
Lococycle :xb1:
Halo Wars :360: --> GOTY content
Trade
PM me with offers, thanks!

Have:

Xbox 360:

Child of Light

Want:

Paypal or Amazon GC

Xbox Live Currency/Microsoft Points

Killer Instinct Ultra Edition Xbox One

CYL

Updated list 16/05/2014

Have:

Xbox Live:

1. Xbox Live 7 day trial. 

Xbox One:

1. Ryse Son Of Rome "Dawning Victory Shield" - Have  4 of these.

Xbox 360:

1. GTA: V "Chop the Dog" avatar prop - Xbox 
2. Minecraft skin pack 3 - Xbox 360 
3. COD: Black Ops 2 "Uprising" Exclusive theme -Xbox 360 
4. Vanquish Tri-Weapon DLC Pack - Xbox 360

Steam:

1. Company of heroes 2 DLC (steam)

Other:

1. Prince of Persia (unknown what platform this is for)

Want:

Any Xbox related offers! :)

Have : 

Xbox Live 12 Month Codes Available ($40.00 each) (Currently only 2 Available, possibly able to get more)

$50 Xbox Currency Code ($43.00) (Currently only 1 Available, possibly able to get more)

Want : 

PayPal only

HAVE:

COD: Ghosts Spectrum Camo (X360) RARE :hot: :hot:

Toy Soliders

Maw

Aqua

Karaoke Acid Rocker Avatar Outfit (M)
Karaoke Country Proud Avatar Outfit (M/F)
Karaoke Glam Rocker Avatar Outfit (M/F)
Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock Avatar Outfit (M/F)
Karaoke Move Buster Avatar Outfit (M/F)
Karaoke Queen of the Charts Avatar Outfit (F)
Karaoke Sgt. Psychedelic Avatar Outfit (M/F)

Nokia Long Board (M/F)

Wolverine Samurai Outfit (M/F)

Xbox Beta Shirts (M/F)

Wolfenstein Head (M/F)

Halo 4 Skills T-Shirt (F)

GOW Judgement: Baird Goggles (M/F)

WANT:

Amazon GC

MS Credit (For items trade not in buying mood right now)

Online Passes: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Ninja Gaiden 3 Online Pass

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge Online Pass

Dirt Showdown Online Pass

Grid 2 Online Pass

Games & DLC:

Trials Fusion (X360) :hot: :hot:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Cheap)
Kinect Party Full (If anyone still has it)

Happy Action Theater  (If anyone still has it)

Dead Space Ignition (If anyone still has it)

Any Arcade Games (Kinect Included) going for Cheap

HAVE:

Multiples of:

12 + 1 month xbox live Gold Membership   ( $42.00 )

12 + 2 month xbox live Gold Membership  ( $43.00 )

Xbox Live 2 day trial.  ( $1.50 )

MSP 3500 ( Japanese account use ) ( $47.00 )

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Batman Arkham City ( $7.00 )

Carnival Games        ( $4.00 )

Dance Central 2       ( $6.00 )

Fable III                     ( $7.00 )

Fruit Ninja Kinect       ( $2.00 )

Gears of War            ( $6.00 )

Gears of War 2          ( $7.00 )

Kameo: Elements of Power         ( $16.00 )

Kinect Sports             ( $22.00 )  ( SOLD )

Kung Fu Panda 2      ( $8.00 )

Minecraft                   ( $18.00 )

Ms. Splosion Man       ( $6.00 )

Perfect Dark Zero     ( $19.00 )

The Gunstringer        ( $6.00 )

The Maw                   ( $6.00 )

DLC:

La Noire - "A Slip of the Tongue"      ( $2.00 )

Gears of War 3 - "Team Metal Set"      ( $3.50 )

Gears of War 3 - "Crimson Omen Lancer Weapon Skin"      ( $1.00 )

NBA 2K14 - King James Bonus Pack      ( $2.00 )

WANT:

PayPal, xbox 360 full game download codes

Hi there fellow CAGs. So I recently won in a giveaway for PVZ Garden Warfare for the Xbox 360. Unfortunately for me, I am not in the US right now and have been currently assigned in another country so I am unable to receive this prize.

Here's a link to the giveaway I won it from: http://www.examiner.com/article/greenhouse-giveaway-enter-to-win-an-xbox-one-or-360-copy-of-garden-warfare

So here's what I propose. I'd like to do a trade with you. I tell the team from where I won the game to have it shipped instead to you. Once you receive it, you continue with the trade and give me your offer that we agreed on. You can take it as if I am the one already shipping first or going first in the trade transaction.

So just hit me up with an offer, I really would like 360 codes as well (of course it doesn't need any overseas shipping). I would prefer xbox live time or anything from my wants under my tradelist. I have like 2 more days to claim my prize I'll be taking the best offer within the next 24 hrs.

Trusting in the CAG honesty system here but I'll also be looking at feedbacks.

Hope we could do a trade. Thanks!

PS: How does one unhide a post again?

Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money DLC
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts DLC
Fallout: New Vegas - Courier's Stash DLC
Fallout: New Vegas - Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC
LA Noire - The Naked City and The Badge Pursuit Challenge DLC

Minecraft Cow Head Avatar Item
Turtle Beach Palm Tree Avatar Prop
Grid 2 Super Modified Pack

Far Cry 3 Online Pass
Dance Central 3 - Justin Bieber Fan Pack 01

I'm selling these all really cheap for Amazon GCs, I would like to clear them out asap. Shoot me an offer, I'll probably take it. I also may take trades.

Would like these gone today.

Have :

Xbox Live 12 Month Codes Available ($37.00 each) (Currently only 2 Available, possibly able to get more)
$50 Xbox Currency Code ($40.00) (Currently only 1 Available, possibly able to get more) :hot: :hot:

Want :

PayPal only

WANT

Xbox LIVE 3/12 months

Xbox One Games (Not Ryse, Forze5 or Titanfall)

Titanfall Season Pass

Ryse Season Pass

Xbox 360 Arcade games or Games on Demand

HAVE

Amazon GC

Xbox Live Credit

XBLA

Mark of the Ninja

Dust an Elysian Tail

Fez

HAVE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
XBOX ONE:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powerstar Golf -$14.99

Xbox 360 XBLA GAMES:

- Scourge Outbreak  -$3.99
- Ms Splosion Man
- Half Minute Hero -$5.99

- Raskulls -$5.99
- Fruit Ninja Kinect -$6.99
- Haunt -$6.99
- Deadliest Warrior 2 Legends -$6.99
- Full House Poker -$6.99
- Backbreaker Vengeance -$9.99
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -$9.99

- Joe Danger SE -$9.99
- Trials Evolution -$9.99

- Flashback -$6.99
- Earthworm Jim HD  -$6.99
- Charlie Murder -$6.99
- Perfect Dark  -$6.99
- Monday Night Combat -$6.99
- Giana Sisters - Twisted Dreams  -$9.99
- Torchlight -$9.99
- Trials Evolution -$9.99
- Sine Mora -$9.99
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 -$6.99
- Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 -$9.99
- Sonic CD -$2.99

- Minecraft -$14.99

Double Fine Happy Action Theatre
(Delisted! It's included in Kinect Party, but Happy Action Theatre comes with a unique set of achievements)

Xbox 360 DLC:

- Skyrim: Dawnguard -$14.99
- Joe Danger Showtime DLC -$1.99
- Resident Evil 5 Gold DLC -$9.99
- Borderlands DLC - The Secret Armory of General Knoxx -$4.99
- Borderlands DLC - The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned -$4.99
- CoD:Black Ops First Strike Map Pack (English Language Version Only) -$6.99
- CoD:Black Ops Escalation Map Pack (English Language Version Only) -$6.99
- CoD:MW2 Resurgence Map Pack -$6.99
- Battlefield 3 Back to Karkand DLC -$6.99
- Battlefield 3 Close Quarters DLC -$6.99
- Trials HD: Big Thrills DLC  -$3.50

Xbox Games on Demand:

-Crysis 2 -$10.99

WANT:

Paypal

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX GAMES & DLC:

:pc: PC:

I have these Membership cards on hand, so I can take photo if you want.

HAVE:
Multiples of:

12 + 1 month xbox live Gold Membership   ( $42.00 )

12 + 2 month xbox live Gold Membership  ( $43.00 )

Xbox Live 2 day trial.  ( $1.50 )

MSP 3500 ( Japanese account use ) ( $44.00 )

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Batman Arkham City  ( $7.00 )

Carnival Games         ( $4.00 )

Dance Central 2        ( $6.00 )

Fable III                      ( $7.00 )

Fruit Ninja Kinect       ( $2.00 )

Gears of War             ( $6.00 )

Gears of War 2          ( $7.00 )

Kameo: Elements of Power         ( SOLD )

Kinect Sports              ( SOLD )

Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $8.00 )

Minecraft                    ( SOLD )

Ms. Splosion Man       ( SOLD )

Perfect Dark Zero      ( SOLD )

The Gunstringer        ( $5.00 )

The Maw                    ( SOLD )

DLC:

La Noire - "A Slip of the Tongue"         ( $2.00 )

Gears of War 3 - "Team Metal Set"      ( $3.50 )

Gears of War 3 - "Crimson Omen Lancer Weapon Skin"      ( $1.00 )

NBA 2K14 - King James Bonus Pack      ( $1.00 )

WANT ONLY:

PayPal, any xbox 360 full game download codes

HAVE

Saints Row 3 The Third - SEASON PASS - Xbox 360 - $5 PayPal or $5 Xbox Digital Gift Card

PM for PayPal info.  Thanks!

bread's done
Back