Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have: 1 Year Office 365 Personal Full Version Key

Also Have AC Black flag & AC Unity Code for Xbox One

Paypal

Want: Xbox One Digital Games OR Xbox Live Credit

Halo MCC Code​

Destiny Collectors edition DLC & Blacksmith Shader for 360 or Xbox One

Destiny Nepal Shader code

My permanent suspension was lifted by Phil Spencer himself. The only repercussion is that my Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled. So to be clear, I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live because of a stolen code.

No one on the enforcement team could be bothered. But Phil Spencer, president of the xbox division of microsoft, took the time to help me. The man is about as awesome as it gets.

Sorry for the off topic post. But I figured I'd update everyone that was aware of the situation. Thanks to those of you that were hoping this would work out for me. It's very much appreciated.

Lesson learned.
Really?? whats your GT?

I find it highly unlikely that He lifted your ban. Ive been in the same boat over contacting support about a false Ban...and nobody would do anything. I even went up to the highest chain of support. They wouldn't unbann my 12 yr account w/ countless games and other perks I had from Microsoft. I contacted Phil and other higher execs....but in the end..nothing was done about it.

That 1 rep did credit my new account w/ $200+ though, so I was able to buy a few of my digital games back.

Only through email.

EDIT: This was my thank you to him, and his response. He replied 3 minutes later. The guy is awesome.

attachicon.gif
PhilSpencerReply.JPG

EDIT #2: Given how events have transpired, I'd strongly suggest that anyone that has purchased Xbox Live Credit or Gold Subscriptions from pes12 contact Microsoft immediately and explain the situation. I was extremely fortunate that Mr. Spencer personally took an interest in my case. If he hadn't, the suspension likely would have remained permanent.
Microsoft has amazing customer service, at least where the Xbox brand is concerned. They've got a Twitter account called "XboxSupport" which responds to your questions the same day, and is extremely friendly and helpful. Sony has a support Twitter for its Playstation, but it can take days to get a response, and the people who work there have all the enthusiasm for their jobs as a proctologist after a chili cook-off.

I'm not sold on Phil Spencer in particular- he strikes me as a college frat boy type, and I'm still a little annoyed with his emotional blackmail after people rightly rejected the original design of the Xbox One- but hey, it's pretty cool he was willing to stick his neck out for you like that.

Personally speaking, I've had a 360 since almost the beginning (2006) and my account hasn't been restricted yet. Perhaps I should be more careful in the future about buying Xbox Live Gold and credit from third parties, though.

Really?? whats your GT?
I find it highly unlikely that He lifted your ban. Ive been in the same boat over contacting support about a false Ban...and nobody would do anything. I even went up to the highest chain of support. They wouldn't unbann my 12 yr account w/ countless games and other perks I had from Microsoft. I contacted Phil and other higher execs....but in the end..nothing was done about it.
That 1 rep did credit my new account w/ $200+ though, so I was able to buy a few of my digital games back.
I'm calling bullshit but there are reports on reddit where Phil spencer does indeed respond to emails. If we could see the original email sent, explaining what happened between Mannie and Phil spencer, than I'd be more inclined to side with the buyer but as of right now #freemyCAGPES12

Just saying there would be more incidents like this and more bans given out but the mods eat anything up.

I don't know why anyone would go through the threat of this bullshit to save $5 on a code. The risk FAR outweighs the gain. Especially since, at any given time, there are codes from retailers between $30-35 for a year. fuck that.

Exactly! In my case though I used a ton of expiring Dell promo credits to buy 1Yr Live cards on sale. I have physical cards in possession, ebay is full of scammers, and when I try to sell them here for $35 stories like the one above scare everyone away.

I don't know why anyone would go through the threat of this bullshit to save $5 on a code. The risk FAR outweighs the gain. Especially since, at any given time, there are codes from retailers between $30-35 for a year. fuck that.

I actually sell codes for around $35-40 just to compete with the $30 ones (people would always say the selling price is $30 on this site). Can't provide the cards because I throw them away after listing them in my Code Trade list in Excel which is convenient for me as I won't lose track of them. To be honest I didn't know of any fraudulent or "stolen" codes except just now so maybe I need to change my methods and keeping a reciept in the future. I however personally doubt about the lifting of the ban. My old account got permabanned for asking a refund too many times and threatening I would keep on doing bad surveys until I get that refund on an unauthorized purchase. Spoke with several customer support guys and eventually one gave me the
refund. I got banned the day aftrr like WTF? Enforcement didn't do anything and all I got was a reply stating furthee infraction up to a console ban would be imposed should I continue to refute it. So yeah, Enforcement team are a bunch of pricks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after reading the fun stories, I'm 100% convinced that MannieTheDragon is full of shit

Never trading with either party in the future though
How's that? I've provided proof every time it's been asked for.

Really?? whats your GT?

See the picture below if you want proof that the suspension was lifted because of him.

I'm calling bullshit but there are reports on reddit where Phil spencer does indeed respond to emails. If we could see the original email sent, explaining what happened between Mannie and Phil spencer, than I'd be more inclined to side with the buyer but as of right now #freemyCAGPES12

Just saying there would be more incidents like this and more bans given out but the mods eat anything up.
Call bullshit all you want. Here's the email from the advocacy team member proving that the case was forwarded directly from Phil Spencer.

[attachment=15958:proof.JPG]

I highlighted the sentence where he specifically says that (because I asked him to put it in writing for me.) The sentence right after that one confirms that my suspension was lifted. Obviously I erased part of his email address as well as the service request number.

I have the entire email conversation between Mr. Spencer and myself. But I've already posted proof that he personally responded to me via email. This is the other half, proving that it was the Phil Spencer from Microsoft.

Don't wanna believe it past that? Well, then you probably don't believe that the sky is blue.

Enforcement didn't do anything and all I got was a reply stating furthee infraction up to a console ban would be imposed should I continue to refute it. So yeah, Enforcement team are a bunch of pricks.
I posted to the enforcement forums. Pm'd virtually every member of the team. Got one canned response and another that gave me a more in depth, yet still incredibly vague, term to go by: "fraudulent transfer of Xbox Live Gold." That was the last time I heard from them. The next day, I heard from Juan (the advocacy team member that handled my case.) A few hours later, my suspension was lifted and I had my account back.

Basically what I'm saying is that I went right over enforcement with this whole mess. And like I said earlier, that's because I emailed Phil Spencer directly to appeal for his help. The part that I still can't quite believe is that he helped me. And if he hadn't I have no doubts that my suspension would've been permanent.

So I completely agree with you: Enforcement Team is filled with a bunch of apathetic turds. BUT. To their defense, it's entirely likely that it's because they're so used to dealing with complete scumbags that they don't even bat an eye when a case like mine comes along. Still doesn't make it right that they seemingly don't give a shit about anyone at all.

Zero proof that Phil Spencer did anything....
Except it states right in that email that my entire case was handled solely because he told them to handle it. You didn't expect that he made the call or pushed the button that lifted my suspension, did you? Even I'm not that naive. He's the head of the Xbox division of Microsoft. He's a busy man. He obviously doesn't have time to do everything personally. But he forwarded my case to the proper team and made sure I was taken care of. And then, when I emailed him to thank him, he responded, 3 minutes later. That says a lot about a person that's responsible for an entire brand of product that has a customer base in the millions.

Like I said, call bullshit all you want to. But it's pretty clear that my suspension was lifted as a direct result of the personal interest he took in my case.

All it says is that YOU emailed him. Nothing about him doing anything at all

Whatever you need to say though, I'm just making sure I never conduct a trade with you in the future

Now, can you go back and hide all the off-topic crap you posted? I'll be hiding mine within the next hour or so

All it says is that YOU emailed him. Nothing about him doing anything at all

Whatever you need to say though, I'm just making sure I never conduct a trade with you in the future

Now, can you go back and hide all the off-topic crap you posted? I'll be hiding mine within the next hour or so
Sure, I'll do that.

But first, How do you think the email went from his inbox to the proper team? magic? The term used in the email is escalated. But to be clear, Juan told me that the email was forwarded directly to his department by Mr. Spencer. His department, by the way is the highest escalation department in the entire division.

You're either being willfully dense, or you just refuse to believe that the man helped me personally. He did. And he acknowledges that in his response to my thank you email to him.

At this point, this is just arguing just to argue. But you seem hell bent on the idea that I'm lying through my teeth for the sake of attention. But I'm not. I'm telling everyone that the man went out of his way to help me out of a lousy situation. If you choose not to believe that, that's your problem. As far as you never wanting to trade with me in the future. Again, don't care. It has absolutely no affect on me at all.

H

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Full Download code (360) - $15

Battlefield Hardline X3 Gold Battlepacks - $.75 each (2 Xbone & 1 360)

2-Day Xbox trial - $.75 each

Sunset Overdrive Day 1 content -$1

W

Paypal

3 month xbox Gold ( $16.00 )
12 month xbox Gold ( $34.00 ) ( US, UK, AU )

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Abyss Odyssey          ( $7.50 )
Borderlands 2            ( $6.00 )
Carnival Games          ( $3.00 )
Dance Central 2         ( $3.00 )
Forza Horizon            ( $5.00 )
Fable III                      ( $6.10 )
Fable Heroes             ( $6.10 )
Fruit Ninja                 ( $2.00 )
Gears of War 2          ( $6.50 )
Halo Reach                ( $5.60 )
Kinect Party : All Full games unlock ( $4.90 )
Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $5.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood      ( $5.50 )
Ms. Splosion Man      ( $5.50 )
Peggle 2                     ( $2.00 )
The Gunstringer         ( $4.50 )
The Maw                    ( $5.50 ) 
Toy Soldier                 ( $4.50 )

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal ;
2. xbox 360 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers

No bargain, don't bother to reply 

Have:

Sparkle Unleashed XONE

Dark Souls™ II Crown of the Sunken King X360

Dark Souls™ II Crown of the Old King X360

Dark Souls™ II  Crown of the Ivory King X360

Want: Xbox 360 / One games

H: [xb1] Assassin's Creed 2 for 1 Unity / Black Flag code unscratched.

W: Xbox GC or Amazon GC, offers.

Have Destiny Redbull codes,

Codes Provide access to exclusive quest to the Taken King DLC coming out in september and an XP boost usable upon Redemption. 

Want Paypal/Microsoft credit

Have:
:xb1: :360: $50 Xbox Live credit - $45 paypal
:xb1: Elder Scrolls Online Explorer Pack - $5 OBO
:xb1: Battlefield Hardline 3 Gold Battlepack codes
Multiple XBL trials (2 day, 7 day)
:360: Evil Within "Fighting Chance" Pack
:360: World of Tanks Combat Ready Starter Kit code
:xb1: Call of Duty AW Zero Day DLC x2
:360: DLC from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary edition
Includes:
Street Fighter x Tekken Character Update
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costume Complete Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken Add'l Character Swap Costume Complete Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Want:
Paypal offers
XBO game downloads (have both AC games, Madden 15 already)

All codes are store bought.  Photo of original card can be provided on request.  These will not get you banned.

HAVE (multiples available):

Xbox Live 12 month: $35

Xbox Live 12+1: $37

Xbox Live $5 credit: $4

Xbox Live $25 credit: $22

Xbox Live $50 credit: $44

Madden NFL 25 Ultimate Team Pro Pack: $1

Halo Feather Skull Code: $1

Want:

PAYPAL

H:

Assassin's Creed® Unity (Xbox One) - Prussian Waistcoat, Spanish Cup Hilt Rapier and Leipzig Regiment Hood

Batman Arkham Knight (Xbox One) - Harley Quinn Story Pack

Some XBL 48 hours/7/14 day trial codes

Avatar items/props - Halo 4 Red Spartan Avatar, Lara Avatar outfit, Tomb Raider T-shirt, Minecraft Pig & Cow head,  

Gears Of War Judgement Baird's Goggles, The Wolverine Silver Samurai Suit, The Wolverine Avatar Claws

Toy Soldiers (XBLA)

The Maw (XBLA)

PS Stuff:
Assassin's Creed® Unity (PS4) - Prussian Waistcoat, Spanish Cup Hilt Rapier and Leipzig Regiment Hood
W:

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4) - Harley Quinn Story Pack and Scarecrow Nightmare Missions

Have: 1 Year Office 365 Personal Full Version Key

Paypal

Want:

Xbox One Digital Games OR Xbox Live Credit

Destiny Collectors edition DLC & Blacksmith Shader for 360 or Xbox One

Destiny Nepal Shader code

Paypal

Have>>>

:xb1: content:
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - Black Island Pack + Pirate's Bounty
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag - Uplay Passport
Batman: Arkham Knight - New 52 Skins Pack, The  (Currently free here)
Battlefield: Hardline - Versatility Pack
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero content
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Onslaught
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Season Pass
Crew, The - 10,000 Bonus Crew Credits
Crew, The - LE Content
Destiny - Vanguard Armory
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Flames of the Inquisition Weapons Arsenal
Elder Scrolls Online, The: Tamriel Unlimited - Explorer's Pack
Evolve - Monster Expansion Pack
FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Gold Pack
Final Fantasy XV - demo
Forza Horizon 2 - Day One Edition DLC
Forza Motorsport 5 - McLaren Forza Motorsport MP4-12C
Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Halo Channel and Nightfall Bundle
Kinect Sports Rivals - Premium Outfit Pack
Kinect Sports Rivals - Rare Outfit Pack
Limbo - full game
Lords of the Fallen - Demonic Weapons Pack
Lords of the Fallen - Monk's Decipher DLC, The
Madden NFL 15 - digital guide
Mortal Kombat X - Goro Playable Character
Mortal Kombat X - Kollective Kold War Scorpion Skin (currently free here)
NBA 2K15 - Kevin Durant MVP pack
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - Chester Cheetah® Special Offer Pack
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - Digital Booster Pack
Project Spark - Get Started Bundle
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour - TPC Scottsdale
Ryse: Son of Rome - Blade of Favor
Ryse: Son of Rome - Gemma Augustea
Ryse: Son of Rome - Gorgon's Fury
Smite - Beta
State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - Prepper's Pack
Sunset Overdrive - Day One Edition DLC
Sunset Overdrive - Fizzco Loyalty Rewards Package
Sunset Overdrive - Rock n’ Hop Headphones
Trials Fusion - Fallen Angel bike upgrade
UFC 2014 - Bruce Lee
WWE 2K15 - Sting Pack
Watch_Dogs - MP-412 REX revolver

:360: content:
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - LE Content
Batman: Arkham City - Catwoman Bundle Pack
Batman: Arkham City - Dark Knight Returns skin, The
Batman: Arkham City - Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map
Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Challenge Pack
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! - Shock Drop Slaughter Pit
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Advanced Arsenal & Day Zero Digital Content
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map
Diablo III - Infernal Helm
Dragon Age II - Online Pass (The Black Emporium)
FIFA 15 - Ultimate Team Gold Pack
Fable III - Free Game Content
GTA V - Atomic Blimp
Gears of War 2 - Flashback Map Pack
Halo: Reach - Legendary Edition Content
Halo: Reach - Spartan Recon Helmet
Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning - Online Pass
Madden NFL 15 - Ultimate Team content
Maw, The - full game
Ms. Splosion Man - full game
NBA 2K15 - Kevin Durant MVP pack
NBA Live 09 - NBA Live 365
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare - Digital Booster Pack
Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Collector's Edition Content
Street Fighter IV - Complete Costume Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken - Add'l Character Swap Costume Complete Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken - Character Update
Street Fighter x Tekken - Swap Costume Complete Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - full game
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade - Challengers Costume Pack
Super Street Fighter IV Super - Complete Costume Pack
Super Street Fighter IV Ultra - Complete Costume Pack
Tomb Raider: Underworld - Beneath the Ashes
Tomb Raider: Underworld - Lara's Shadow
Toy Soldiers - full game
WWE 2K15 - Sting Pack
Walking Dead S.2, The - Episode 1
World of Tanks - Starter Pack

Miscellaneous content:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Limited Edition Exoskeleton - Avatar Outfit
Fable Anniversary - Lion's Head Helmet (Avatar item)
Guild, The - Worldwide Music Video Premiere
Halo 4 Ghost - Avatar prop
Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor - Avatar Outfit
Karaoke Country Proud - Avatar Outfit (F)
Karaoke Country Proud - Avatar Outfit (M)
Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock - Avatar Outfit (F)
Karaoke Hunka Hunka Rock - Avatar Outfit (M)
Master Chief Armor - Avatar Outfit (F)
Master Chief Armor - Avatar Outfit (M)
Sherlock Holmes outfit - Avatar Outfit (F)
Siberian Tiger - Avatar Companion
UNSC Shirt - Avatar Outfit (F)
UNSC Shirt - Avatar Outfit (M)
World of Warcraft Alliance Shirt - Avatar Outfit (F)
World of Warcraft Alliance Shirt - Avatar Outfit (M)
World of Warcraft Horde Shirt - Avatar Outfit (F)
World of Warcraft Horde Shirt - Avatar Outfit (M)
Lots of movie content for iTunes and UV
Vudu credits

Want>>>
MS points :360: / :xb1: :hot:
Nintendo eShop money :3ds:
PSN money :vita:
Steam wallet :pc:
Dragon Age:  Inquisition :xb1: --> DLC from CE or IE strategy guide :hot:
Killer Instinct :xb1: --> Season 1 Combo Breaker Edition, Ultra Edition, or Pin Ultimate Edition
Lococycle :xb1:
Pinball FX 2 tables  :360::xb1: (I already have a few)
Trade offers

PM me with offers, thanks!

H:  2 x Saint's Row 1 for Xbox 360 Sealed  (Platinum)

~40 x 32gb USB sticks (Sandisk, Lexar, Kingston, and Transcend mixed)

10 x Destiny Redbull Taken King Quest and Focused Light Consumable codes ($1)

Brutal Legend, Batttlefield Bad Company 2, Dragon's Dogma, and Titanfall Mint Xbox 360

W:  Amazon or Xbox Credit

3 month xbox Gold ( $16.00 )
12 month xbox Gold ( $34.00 ) ( US, UK, AU )

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Abyss Odyssey          ( $7.50 )
Borderlands 2            ( $6.00 )
Carnival Games          ( $3.00 )
Dance Central 2         ( $3.00 )
Forza Horizon            ( $5.00 )
Fable III                      ( $6.10 )
Fable Heroes             ( $6.10 )
Fruit Ninja                 ( $2.00 )
Gears of War 2          ( $6.50 )
Halo Reach                ( $5.60 )
Kinect Party : All Full games unlock ( $4.90 )
Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $5.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood      ( $5.50 )
Ms. Splosion Man      ( $5.50 )
Peggle 2                     ( $2.00 )
The Gunstringer         ( $4.50 )
The Maw                    ( $5.50 ) 
Toy Soldier                 ( $4.50 )

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal ;
2. xbox 360 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers

No bargain, don't bother to reply 

H:

:xb1:

Crew - 10,000 Bonus Credits + Street Edition Pack --> $2
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Infernal Pauldrons --> $1
Far Cry 4 - Hurk's Redemption + Impaler Harpoon Gun --> $1
Sunset Overdrive - Day One Edition DLC --> $1

:360:

Alien: Isolation - Crew Expendable --> $1
Assassin's Creed: Rogue - Siege of Fort de Sable Mission + Ultimate Hunter Pack --> $1
Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike DLC --> $1
Evil Within - Fighting Chance Pack --> $1
Far Cry 4 - Hurk's Redemption + Imapler Harpoon Gun --> $1
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Dark Ranger Pack --> $1
Sacred 3 - Malakhim Hero DLC --> $1

W: PayPal / Amazon Gift Card

Have - 

Project Spark Starter Pack (Xbox One) Retails for $20, Im looking for: $5 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Alan Wake "The Signal" DLC - $2 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Trials Fusion Season Pass (Xbox One) $2.50 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Killer Instinct TJ Combo Character DLC (Xbox One) - $1.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Harley Quinn Story Pack (Xbox one) - $1.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Gears of War 2 "All Fronts Collection: DLC - GEARS OF WAR 2 IS NOW BACKWARD COMPATIBLE on Xbox One - $ Make An Offer $

Gears of War (Games on Demand) - NOW BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE -  $ Make an Offer $

Destiny (Xbox One) Vanguard Armory DLC - $1.25 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit 

Want - 

**also would be interested in trades, Xbox Credit/games, PSN credit/games, eSHOP credit/games, steam wallet/games, or your own personal offers

W: Digital only

- Alan Wake (360)

- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 (360)

- Call of Duty: World at War (360)

- Rock Band 3 (360)

- Skyrim (360)

- Mortal Kombat X Stuff (ONE)

- Halo 3: ODST Campaign (ONE)

H:

- Paypal

- Games (Just ask me what system you're looking for. Mostly Nintendo)

Have:
:xb1: :360: $50 Xbox Live credit - $45 paypal
:xb1: Elder Scrolls Online Explorer Pack - $5 OBO
:xb1: Battlefield Hardline 3 Gold Battlepack codes
Multiple XBL trials (2 day, 7 day)
:360: Evil Within "Fighting Chance" Pack
:360: World of Tanks Combat Ready Starter Kit code
:xb1: Call of Duty AW Zero Day DLC x2
:360: DLC from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary edition
Includes:
Street Fighter x Tekken Character Update
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costume Complete Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken Add'l Character Swap Costume Complete Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Want:
Paypal offers
XBO game downloads (have both AC games, Madden 15 already)

bread's done
Back