Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:

Rainbow Six Siege: Season Pass - $20

Want:

Paypal or Amazon, Full Game Offers (I Have AC4 and Unity, MCC)

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
WANT:

Gears of War 4 promotion codes/pre order bonuses

Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass for xbox one

Witcher 3 Blood and Wine dlc

Forza 6 Porche expansion

Overwatch pre order Widowmaker Noire skin

HAVE:

Paypal

All you guys looking for gears 4 codes should check eBay. There's some nvidia promo so there's tons of codes between $35-40. I got one myself, and I know a ton of others in the XBl thread did too. It's not a normal code though. It gets redeemed on the nvidia site then linked to your account t

All you guys looking for gears 4 codes should check eBay. There's some nvidia promo so there's tons of codes between $35-40. I got one myself, and I know a ton of others in the XBl thread did too. It's not a normal code though. It gets redeemed on the nvidia site then linked to your account t
did you just buy that one on ebay for 35? lol was talking to the seller and he dropped to 35.00 for me and someone snagged it lol. Thanks for the heads up though.

Do the codes redeem immediately? Can you pre-download on Xbox getting it this way?

I bought mine at like 3:30 today, and another for a buddy at like 9pm (eastern), but I know it got linked in the Xbox thread and people are buying then up. The person I bought from had their price set to $40 and offered $35 and they accepted.

It's not a simple redemption code but it's not difficult either. You go to the redemption site and use the code the seller will give you. Then you follow some steps and link your Xbox account with the nvidia site and the game will be there in my games and apps on your Xbox. It's also cross Buy so you are getting the PC version on your account too for windows 10

And yes it downloads a file, but it's only like 100Mb, I think it's cause the game just went gold and it isn't on the server yet to be downloaded so it's just a placeholder or something. It also comes with the brothers to the end dlc and something else too

can anyone confirm for me is if XBOX gift cards can be used on the Windows 10 store? I want to buy gears of war 4 from the Windows 10 store but will these xbox cards redeem under that app on PC and able to preorder with the xbox cards?

or used through the xbox one app? Sold my xbox one but still use the xbox app on pc.

Yes you can use them for the W10 Store. Xbox Gift Cards and Windows Gift Cards are the same $ in the account, only branding changes.
can anyone confirm for me is if XBOX gift cards can be used on the Windows 10 store? I want to buy gears of war 4 from the Windows 10 store but will these xbox cards redeem under that app on PC and able to preorder with the xbox cards?

or used through the xbox one app? Sold my xbox one but still use the xbox app on pc.

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal ;
2. xbox 360 / PS3 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers or damn cheap codes
4. Amazon US/UK Gift Cards
5. PSN (US/CA) Gift Cards

Have:

xbox gold 48 hour   $0.80
xbox gold 14 day    $2.00
xbox gold 3 month  $14.00

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Abyss Odyssey          ( $4.50 )

Borderlands 2           ( $4.50 )
Carnival Games          ( $2.70 )
Dance Central 2         ( $3.00 )
Forza Horizon            ( $6.00 )
Fable III                      ( $7.00 )
Fruit Ninja                 ( $2.70 )
Kinect Party : All Full games unlock ( $5.00 )
Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $18.00 )
Peggle 2                     ( $4.00 )
The Gunstringer         ( $4.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood  ( $1.50 ) 

xbox ONE Full Games:

Zoo Tycoon  ( $9.99 )
Assassin's Creed Black Flag ( $12.50 )
Assassin's Creed Unity ( $4.50 )
Halo: The Master Chief Collection ( $8.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood   ( $1.00 )
Minecraft Xbox One Edition  ( $20.00 )
Forza Horizon     ( $6.00 ) BC
Forza Horizon 2 ( $42.00 )
Forza 5  ( $19.00 )
Forza 6 ( $48.00 )
Ori and the Blind Forest  ( $13.50 )
Joy Ride Turbo ( $1.50 )  BC
Quantum Break ( $36.00 )
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt  ( $53.00 )
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition  ( $21.00 )
Tom Clancy's The Division  ( $33.00 )

DLC add-ons:

Alan Wake: The Signal  ( $1.00 )
Gears of War 2 - Flashback Map Pack ( $4.00 )

Halo 5: Interface Emblem Pack ( Advanced Promotional REQ Pack ) ( $1.00 )
Ridge Racer: Unbounded "3 exclusive cars + 5 paint jobs" ( $4.70 )
Resident Evil 6: 3 Mercenaries Maps ( Rail Yard , High Seas Fortress, The Catacombs ) ( $3.00 )
Assassin's Creed III: "Colonial Assassin" outfit ( $2.00 )

$1.50 each below :

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Downloadable Skill - MG Cool Down
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Downloadable Skill - Enhanced DFM 
Crysis 2: "Scar Assault Rifle: Desert Skin"
FIFA Street: Adidas All Star Team + Leo Messi 
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Serah's Outfit: Summoner's Garb
Need for Speed: The Run: "Underground Challenge Series"
Saints Row III : "Professor Genki Hyper Pack - Funtime Pack"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Ultimate Knockout Artist Boost Pack"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Ultimate Fights Knockout Pack"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Golden Relic Chainsword"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Golden Relic Bolter"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "The Emperor's Elite Pack"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Traitor Legions Pack"
WWE 12: "Unlock The Miz's Awesome Attires"

DLC add-ons & Avatars:
$1.00 each below :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Avatar care package

Halo 4: Corbulo Emblem

La Noire: "A Slip of the Tongue"
La Noire: "The Broderick Detective Suit"
NBA 2K14: King James Bonus Pack
Top Spin 4: "Tennis Umpire Avatar"
Top Spin 4: "Tennis Ball/Racquet Avatar Tricks"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Early Access Pass"

WWE 12: "Randy Orton Shirt" Avatar

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal ;
2. xbox 360 / PS3 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers or damn cheap codes

4. Amazon US/UK Gift Cards
5. PSN (US/CA) Gift Cards

What's the deal with users with very low feedback who do not want to send first ? 

IMO, it's suspicious. It looks like someone goes legit for few trades and then decides to steal someone.

This is what happened with the last 2 trades I attempted.

Thankfully, I always found someone else right away.

What's the deal with users with very low feedback who do not want to send first ?

IMO, it's suspicious. It looks like someone goes legit for few trades and then decides to steal someone.

This is what happened with the last 2 trades I attempted.

Thankfully, I always found someone else right away.
I agree. I got slightly screwed by a guy that way. I asked him to send first, he had a fraction of my feedback and said he was wary of doing that because he's been screwed before. Like I would risk my feedback rating trying to screw someone over at this point... :roll:

I agree. I got slightly screwed by a guy that way. I asked him to send first, he had a fraction of my feedback and said he was wary of doing that because he's been screwed before. Like I would risk my feedback rating trying to screw someone over at this point... :roll:
This exactly! So i had a new account user pm about a certain dlc i was looking for and he was looking for the ps4 version of it.I then proceed to tell him i was willing to trade him once i acquired the ps4 version of fallout 4 season pass. He refused to send over code so i could verify it even though i told him i have 150+ feedback.Got damn scammer!

Want: 1 month EA Access
12 month Xbox live gold

Have: 36$ obo for Xbl and 4$ for ea access (Amazon GC or PayPal (I can't gift PayPal))

Just a heads up make sure you cancel your pre-order before you redeem the Nvidia Gears promo. I didn't do that & now I think I screwed myself. After getting a refund for my pre-order I don't see any Gears anymore. I did get my Nvidia confirmation email but it says "You already own this game"  The Windows app store also says "Purchase this again"

Nvidia Support wont help without proof of purchase  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

Does anyone know How are people getting ridiculous amount of GoW 4 codes from the nvidia promo?

Yesterday I bought 1 for 34 dlls and that person ran out of codes, she had 20 codes and now she has sold 36 codes + the 20= thats 56!!!!

I dunno, but folks need to stop and slow down, these codes are selling on /r/GameSale for no higher than $15 currently.

And I purchased mine from someone here today for $35, dangit I should have researched lol

If prices are confirmed that low, (which they are on neogaf) I wouldn't be paying anywhere over $20 if I could just get them from reddit users and make a $20-$25 profit here on CAG.

Just saying

I dunno, but folks need to stop and slow down, these codes are selling on /r/GameSale for no higher than $15 currently.

And I purchased mine from someone here today for $35, dangit I should have researched lol

If prices are confirmed that low, (which they are on neogaf) I wouldn't be paying anywhere over $20 if I could just get them from reddit users and make a $20-$25 profit here on CAG.

Just saying
Why the sudden excess flood of GoW 4 codes?

bread's done
Back