Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:
xbox360107.gif
Evil Within "Fighting Chance" Pack
Untitled-1-1.gif
Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $4 please OBO
Untitled-1-1.gif
Toy Soldiers Legendary Heroes DLC Pack $5 OBO
Untitled-1-1.gif
Battlefield Hardline 3 Gold Battlepack codes
Untitled-1-1.gif
Trials Fusion Season Pass $3 OBO
xbox360107.gif
/
Untitled-1-1.gif
2 day (5x), 7 day (6x), and 14 day (3x) XBL Gold trials - $.50/$1/$2

Want:
Paypal offers
Xbox Credit offers
Full Xbox One game downloads

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated from previous deleted post

Have:

8 1200 MS points ($15) codes

1 $20 Xbox gift code

5 12 month Xbox Live Gold cards

1 3 month Xbox Live Gold card (SOLD)

Want: 85% Amazon GC for Xbox GC/points codes

$45 Amazon GC for each 12 month card

Note: If Microsoft's site redirects you to use older points codes make sure to open a new window/tab after using a code if redeeming more than one code. Otherwise it will try to use the previous code even when entering a new code, resulting in an "already redeemed" message

PM ME (I don't want to have this hijack/clog the trade thread)

Anyone located in NYC, who is going to be at their Xbox around 2pm EST want a free copy of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition? Would be great if this person could also snag me a copy too but thats not required.

Have:

$5 Xbox Credit(20 available)

Want:

$4 F&F Paypal

The codes are good for 90 days after activation and must be redeemed by 6/30/17.

These are probably my last codes. Thanks for all the business everyone.

PM ME (I don't want to have this hijack/clog the trade thread)

Anyone located in NYC, who is going to be at their Xbox around 2pm EST want a free copy of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition? Would be great if this person could also snag me a copy too but thats not required.
I'm from NYC but won't be near my X1 @ 2pm EST.

Have halo wars 2: ultimate edition.

Want PayPal $45 F&F

or

Xbox Credit $ 55

or 12 Month Xbox Live Gold

Open to offers as well.

ZN: How do I get Halo Wars 2 for free?
KL: [gives info]
ZN: I got one
ZN: I got 3
KL: Sweet! Could you grab me one, please?
ZN: No, I'm going to give these to my friends.

Have halo wars 2: ultimate edition.
Want PayPal $45 F&F

or

Xbox Credit $ 55

or 12 Month Xbox Live Gold

Open to offers as well.
You listed them for sale immediately. You've sold 5 and still have more. If you didn't want to grab me one because you're leeching—then just say that. You don't have to lie about having friends.

ZN: How do I get Halo Wars 2 for free?
KL: [gives info]
ZN: I got one
ZN: I got 3
KL: Sweet! Could you grab me one, please?
ZN: No, I'm going to give these to my friends.

You listed them for sale immediately. You've sold 5 and still have more. If you didn't want to grab me one because you're leeching—then just say that. You don't have to lie about having friends.
I don't have to justify what I do to you or anyone on this board. I redeemed one for myself and gave one to a friend in the gaming community I'm a part. Get off my back

I don't have to justify what I do to you or anyone on this board. I redeemed one for myself and gave one to a friend in the gaming community I'm a part. Get off my back
I'm just pointing at you and calling you a greedy liar. After all of the problems you've had with other CAGs (hell, in this thread alone) you would think you'd be used to it. I knew your history as a dick. But, since I hadn't experienced it firsthand, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, there were a bunch of other CAGs trying to get codes for themselves but they had run out almost immediately. So your 30+ account leech brigade actually screwed other eligible NY CAGs out of getting Halo Wars 2. Good thing they can buy one off of you during your first ever discount sale!

CAG, a gaming community you are a part of.

I'm just pointing at you and calling you a greedy liar. After all of the problems you've had with other CAGs (hell, in this thread alone) you would think you'd be used to it. I knew your history as a dick. But, since I hadn't experienced it firsthand, I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Also, there were a bunch of other CAGs trying to get codes for themselves but they had run out almost immediately. So your 30+ account leech brigade actually screwed other eligible NY CAGs out of getting Halo Wars 2. Good thing they can buy one off of you during your first ever discount sale!

CAG, a gaming community you are a part of.
Cry harder 😭 And aren't you Canadian? 😂

Lol See what I mean, Gurren Lagann?
You act if other CAGs give full game downloads away for free, still got other CAGs selling items that are free on the marketplace. Never had problems with anyone in this thread. My feedback speaks for itself and only other "problems" I had was in the GameStop trade thread. So piss off 😁

You act if other CAGs give full game downloads away for free, still got other CAGs selling items that are free on the marketplace. Never had problems with anyone in this thread. My feedback speaks for itself and only other "problems" I had was in the GameStop trade thread. So piss off
You've been called out in this thread before. Mostly because you list shit for a hair off MSRP and leave it that way for 6+ months, then lash out at anyone who brings it up.

If you're still on the public library's WiFi—hit me up in a PM if you have more Sick Burns Followed By Emojis™. I think we've disturbed the trade thread enough.

You've been called out in this thread before. Mostly because you list shit for a hair off MSRP and leave it that way for 6+ months, then lash out at anyone who brings it up.

If you're still on the public library's wifi—hit me up in a PM if you have more Sick Burns Follow By Emojis™. I think we've disturbed the trade thread enough.
Think you have me confused with someone else. I don't sell often on this thread and most of my feedback is from buying things. Get your facts straight :)

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal gifted;
2. xbox 360 / PS3 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers or damn cheap codes
4. Amazon (UK)) Gift Cards
5. PSN (US) Gift Cards

Have:

xbox gold 48 hour   $0.50
xbox gold 14 day    $2.00

Xbox 360 Full Games:

Abyss Odyssey          ( $4.50 )

Borderlands 2           ( $6.50 )
Carnival Games          ( $2.70 )
Dance Central 2         ( $5.00 )
Forza Horizon            ( $15.00 )
Fable III                      ( $7.00 )
Fruit Ninja                 ( $3.70 )
Kinect Party : All Full games unlock ( $7.00 )
Kung Fu Panda 2       ( $15.00 )
Peggle 2                     ( $3.00 )
The Gunstringer         ( $4.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood  ( $2.50 ) 

xbox ONE Full Games:

Zoo Tycoon  ( $15.00 )
Assassin's Creed Black Flag ( $12.50 )
Assassin's Creed Unity ( $4.50 )
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood   ( $2.50 )
Forza Horizon     ( $15.00 ) BC
Joy Ride Turbo ( $5.00 )  BC

DLC add-ons:

Alan Wake: The Signal  ( $1.00 )
Gears of War 2 - Flashback Map Pack ( $4.00 )

Halo 5: Interface Emblem Pack ( Advanced Promotional REQ Pack ) ( $1.00 )
Ridge Racer: Unbounded "3 exclusive cars + 5 paint jobs" ( $4.70 )
Resident Evil 6: 3 Mercenaries Maps ( Rail Yard , High Seas Fortress, The Catacombs ) ( $3.00 )
Assassin's Creed III: "Colonial Assassin" outfit ( $2.00 )

$1.50 each below :

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Downloadable Skill - MG Cool Down
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon: Downloadable Skill - Enhanced DFM 
Crysis 2: "Scar Assault Rifle: Desert Skin"
FIFA Street: Adidas All Star Team + Leo Messi 
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Serah's Outfit: Summoner's Garb
Need for Speed: The Run: "Underground Challenge Series"
Saints Row III : "Professor Genki Hyper Pack - Funtime Pack"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Ultimate Knockout Artist Boost Pack"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Ultimate Fights Knockout Pack"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Golden Relic Chainsword"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Golden Relic Bolter"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "The Emperor's Elite Pack"
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine: "Traitor Legions Pack"
WWE 12: "Unlock The Miz's Awesome Attires"
FIFA 17:  "Special Edition Legends Kits"

DLC add-ons & Avatars:
$1.00 each below :

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Avatar care package

Halo 4: Corbulo Emblem

La Noire: "The Broderick Detective Suit"
NBA 2K14: King James Bonus Pack
Top Spin 4: "Tennis Umpire Avatar"
Top Spin 4: "Tennis Ball/Racquet Avatar Tricks"
UFC Undisputed 3: "Early Access Pass"

WWE 12: "Randy Orton Shirt" Avatar

WWE 12: "Unlock The Miz's Awesome Attires"+

WANT ONLY:

1. PayPal gifted;
2. xbox 360 / PS3 full game codes offers;
3. xbox Gold membership offers or damn cheap codes

4. Amazon (UK) Gift Cards
5. PSN (US) Gift Cards

Price firm, no bargain, can't be bothered to reply

Weekend Fire Sale!!!

[H]

3x ScreamRide Digital Code for Xbox One - $6 Paypal or best offer

2x Ori and the Blind Forest STANDARD EDITION Digital Code for Xbox One - $6 Paypal or Best Offer

Would be interested in iTunes or PSN credit as well, feel free to make an offer!

To each their own, but if someone gives you the info on how to get the free games, then you game the system into getting several of those games, and won't help out the person who let you in on it, then you're definitely a piece of shit

To each their own, but if someone gives you the info on how to get the free games, then you game the system into getting several of those games, and won't help out the person who let you in on it, then you're definitely a piece of shit
meh, he reached out to like 5 other cags. He should've gotten a code by now. I'm a scumlord after all :bouncy: :grouphug:

meh, he reached out to like 5 other cags. He should've gotten a code by now. I'm a scumlord after all :bouncy: :grouphug:
I attempted and failed to get any code, not that I care because I bought a code from cdkeys a week ago or so, but I was going to give the code to the person providing the info since I didn't need it. So thanks for being a good dude.

I attempted and failed to get any code, not that I care because I bought a code from cdkeys a week ago or so, but I was going to give the code to the person providing the info since I didn't need it. So thanks for being a good dude.
Thanks again for trying!

And thanks to sm04as for trying too!

Out of the 6 people that PMd me only Zero was able to get codes.

bread's done
Back