Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Want:

Halo Wars 2

or

Halo Wars Definitive Edition

Vouchers only, I'm not interested in "free codes from NY" whatever it means.

Have:

Paypal, Amazon

What's with all the people asking Halo Wars 2 at less than $40?

Have:
Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition

Want:
Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition

H : Tons of digital games and dlc (some rare) Just updated my list with some restocked items and new dlc. take a look :)

Full Games Digital Downloads / Add On Expansions / Exclusive DLC codes, ect.

Edit - If any of the links to the pictures i posted are broken, let me know and ill fix it if you need me to. -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Dead Rising 2 : Off the Record Full Game Download - Xbox One *$16*

* Fallout 3 full game download - Xbox 360 (also works on Xbox One) - *$5* (sold out at the moment)

* Just Cause 2 full game download - Xbox 360 (also works on Xbox One) - *$7*

* Rainbow Six Vegas / Rainbow Six Vegas 2 digital bundle - Xbox 360 (also works on  Xbox One) $6

-----------------

DLC Content

-----------------

* Watch Dogs 2 Exclusive Zodiac Bonus Mission DLC - XboxOne/PS4 *$5*

* Mafia 3 Family Kick Back Pre Order Bonus DLC - PS4/Xbox One  *$5*

* Elder Scrolls Online Bonus DLC Dragon Warrior Costume and Yokudan Charger Mount - PS4/Xbox One  *$5*

* Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack DLC - Xbox One - $5

* Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Exclusive Day One DLC (Unlocks Exclusive Extra Character Goku Black and Tao Stick vehicle dlc content) - Xbox One *$15*

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Mutants in Manhattan Rock N Roll Costumes Exclusive Pre-Order DLC - XboxOne/Xbox360 *$6$

*Overwatch Origins Edition Extra Goodies DLC, Skins and extra blizzard in game bonuses - $10 (battle.net redemption)

*Overwatch Widowmaker Noire Pre-Order Skin DLC - XboxOne *sold out >.

Hope I never catch some of the good CAGs being greedy cause there will be hell to pay. On another note

Want: Halo Wars 2 UE

Have: PayPal/Amazon

Offering $40
Lol, but wait what?

You were one of the lucky persons that got several codes right? And now you want 1 for $40?

[emoji848] good profit from eBay = reselling?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Lol, but wait what?

You were one of the lucky persons that got several codes right? And now you want 1 for $40?

[emoji848] good profit from eBay = reselling?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
The guy is a prick. Someone told him how to get the free codes, he got like 5 and wouldn't hook up the person who told him, and instead sold them. I'm all for people making a profit, but he could have at least shown your appreciation to the guy who helped him, it's a indication that his parents likely failed him in that regard. Apparently, he also for some reason enjoys the fact that he's now known as a douche

The guy is a prick. Someone told him how to get the free codes, he got like 5 and wouldn't hook up the person who told him, and instead sold them. I'm all for people making a profit, but he could have at least shown your appreciation to the guy who helped him, it's a indication that his parents likely failed him in that regard. Apparently, he also for some reason enjoys the fact that he's now known as a douche
He's not going to change because people keep buying shit from him. Of everyone just treated him as a pariah he would just go away. Let's be real though. There are a lot of greedy, selfish, and shady people on CAG.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

He's not going to change because people keep buying shit from him. Of everyone just treated him as a pariah he would just go away. Let's be real though. There are a lot of greedy, selfish, and shady people on CAG.

Would've given him one if he wasn't acting so entitled. He himself probably found out on Reddit or otherwise cause he's Canadian and didn't have access to the ad. I sold 90% of everything g on CAG btw :D

Would've given him one if he wasn't acting so entitled. He himself probably found out on Reddit or otherwise cause he's Canadian and didn't have access to the ad. I sold 90% of everything g on CAG btw :D
I'm sure you did man. Hey you tell yourself whatever you need to get yourself through the day.

Anyone know how long after you activate Halo Wars 2 Ultimate before you can download Halo Wars 1 DE? I have a 10MB download but apparently the download is separate from that...

Anyone know how long after you activate Halo Wars 2 Ultimate before you can download Halo Wars 1 DE? I have a 10MB download but apparently the download is separate from that...
I'm pretty sure Xbox will send you a message with the code as a separate redemption. This was the case for those who preordered for the early access. I'd say give it a few days.

i redeemed mine thursday night and it was available to download today, this was the first day i was able to check due to work though, might have been available earlier.

Does anybody have like a $15 Xbox code for around 80% the price ($12)? Figured I would check before grabbing the pinball tables on sale. 

Have:
Paypal

Want:
Gears of War 1 2 3 and Judgement
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 or 2
Just Cause 2
Alan Wake and American Nightmare
Fallout 3
Dark Souls
Call of Duty Black Ops 1 or 2
Other older titles: Please PM me

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Metrico+

[SIZE=11pt]Dreamals: Dream Quest[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Sun and The Moon[/SIZE]

Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition

Want:

Xbox 360 / One games / Paypal

Have:
XB1 BC & 360 Gears of War 3 - $1.50 (SOLD)
XB1 BC & 360 Gears of War 2 Flashback Map Pack DLC - $2
XB1 Forza 6 2069 Chryslus Rocket 69 - $5
XB1 Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Dark Ranger Pack - $0.50
Xbox Live 2 day trial - $.50 (2 available)
Xbox Live 7 day trial - $1

Want:
PayPal F&F
Xbox Live Credit
Amazon Credit
Xbox One Full Game or DLC

HAVE
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Seige year 2 gold edition
AC Black Flag
AC Unity

WANT