Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

HAVE:

Wandersong - $10

Demons With Shotguns - $7.50

Deep Space Rush - $2.50

Cybarian: Time Traveling Warrior - $1.50

Bird Game+ - $1

Crashbots - $1

Emergency Water Landing - $1

WANT:

Paypal

Amazon GC

We know better man forget him.
The fact that he would post that openly to degrade you and gman's credibility alone shows what a jackass he is.
Thats funny you would come out of the mud to snitch on me like this, when it was me who refunded you $40 when you claimed AFTER A WEEK that a $50 psn code you bought from me didnt work. You were probably just mad i didnt immediately reply in that week to your mails where you wanted to sell me something so then after a week you just claimed the code didnt work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats funny you would come out of the mud to snitch on me like this, when it was me who refunded you $40 when you claimed AFTER A WEEK that a $50 psn code you bought from me didnt work. You were probably just mad i didnt immediately reply in that week to your mails where you wanted to sell me something so then after a week you just claimed the code didnt work.
You are trash. GTFO out CAG. Nobody wants or cares for you here.

Thanks for the negative feedback u just gave me for no reason jackass I'll quote this and have u reported to the mods now.

Have: Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle (2,000 vbucks, skin, harvesting tool, glider, back bling)

Want: $30 Amazon

W: Fallen Order for $25 your way

H: Ice Kait Gears 5 skin $7 PP

Fortnite Dark Vertex skin bundle $18 PP

Have:

Minecraft (Xbox One)

Sea of Thieves (Xbox One)

Fortnite 2000 V-Bucks & Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit with 2 style variants (Xbox One) 

Want:

PayPal

Xbox GC

Send me a PM if interested. 

HAVE:

Fishing: Barents Sea Complete Edition - $15

XenoRaptor - $10

Wandersong - $8

Demons With Shotguns - $7.50

Tamashii - $6

Deep Space Rush - $2.50

Cybarian: Time Traveling Warrior - $1

Bird Game+ - $1

Crashbots - $1

Emergency Water Landing - $1

WANT:

Paypal

Blasphemous - $15

Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - $20

Citadel: Forged With Fire - $15
SotTR Croft Edition - $20

Tropico 6 El Prez Edition - $20

Contra: Rogue Corps - $10

Want paypal, F&F if possible

Have:

12 MONTH XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE ($85 / £65)

Minecraft (Xbox One) ($5 / £4)

Sea of Thieves (Xbox One) ($10 / £8)

Fortnite 2000 V-Bucks & Legendary Rogue Spider Knight Outfit with 2 style variants (Xbox One) ($18 / £14)

Will sell MINECRAFT, SoT and FORTNITE together for $30 / £24

Want:

PayPal

Send me a PM if interested.

edit: No longer needed. STEVE05 helped me out :D and it's interesting to know that people with Gold can gift sale games to people without it.

Could someone with a gold sub do me a favor? Could you gift purchase the Indie Bundle for me, so I can get it at the sale price? I can paypal/amazon you $4.25 to cover the price and tax. Thanks :)

Subscription Codes

• Xbox Live Gold - 3 month Code - $15 or 6 months (2 codes) for $25
Xbox 360 (also plays on Xbox One)

• Gears of Wars 1, 2, 3 and Judgement - $1 Each or $3.50 for the set

Want Paypal

bread's done
Back