Official Xbox360 wireless adapter $76.99 @ amazon.com

I wouldn't call this a deal, it would be better to take chances on bidding for this on ebay.
iy.gif

iy.gif

If you want this new, this is a good deal in the sense that retail is 99.99 and it's being offered at 76.99 when it's usually 86.99 on their site. Thanks OP, please ignore the present and future flame.

If you are looking for this item because you want to have an adapter that does not require an external AC adapter, then this is the best new price I've seen. (It was 69.99 on buy.com a week ago)

However keep in mind it has some issues with some wireless-n routers like Apple's Time Capsule.

This is actually a better deal for me than the buy.com deal as I get charged tax from buy.com in California and I get 6% off of Amazon with my credit card. Plus I'll gladly spend an extra few bucks on amazon vs. ebay any day.

[quote name='WilliamG']Not even remotely a deal, for an overpriced USB adapter that doesn't even do WPA2.[/quote]

MSRP = $99.99

Amazon.com = $76.99

This is a deal.

[quote name='fuzzyfuk']Thanks for the info, def will keep this in mine.[/quote]

You have a mine that you keep electronics in?

Crazy.

[quote name='rukasu']If you want this new, this is a good deal in the sense that retail is 99.99 and it's being offered at 76.99 when it's usually 86.99 on their site. Thanks OP, please ignore the present and future flame.

If you are looking for this item because you want to have an adapter that does not require an external AC adapter, then this is the best new price I've seen. (It was 69.99 on buy.com a week ago)

However keep in mind it has some issues with some wireless-n routers like Apple's Time Capsule.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I got one awhile ago for a few bucks more, but it's totally worth no setup hassle and no extra plug.

Well I just found this at three Circuit City's that are closing by my house for $69.99. If theres a Circuit City closing by your homes i recommend getting it there.

bread's done
Back