Oh man, I think I hit the "Motherload"

TehBolt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First off, I have been gaming since the atari days. I just now decided to get into collecting and getting everything I had back. I have some pioneer home stereo speakers on craigslist for trade. Someone offered me a Sega, Sega cd, and x for them. The speakers are maybe worth 100, he does have games and is in the middle of compiling a list for me.

[quote name='zlatour']Don't be counting them eggs before they hatch. Then all you have is poop.[/QUOTE]

How's that work? If you have eggs that don't hatch you make an omelet and poop it?

Good luck with the sega CD stuff. Maybe he scored a good deal somewhere too and is trading it on for what things he needs.

[quote name='RoadDogg']How's that work? If you have eggs that don't hatch you make an omelet and poop it?
[/QUOTE]

Lol. I don't know I was drunk last night.

[quote name='zman73']Must've been a real amazing list of games, so good that he passed out after hearing them...[/QUOTE]

Actually it was so good a mod deleted it to keep people from trying to find out where he lives and rob him.

But I like being a tease. After days of not hearing from him, he calls to bring them up. Did not work, none of it. "But it did when I boxed it all up last year, must be your TV" My TV is the reason nothing powered on, yep. His world is fun :roll:

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']No update man? Don't be a tease![/QUOTE]

[quote name='zlatour']Poop[/QUOTE]

lmao, yes. You are right. I counted them before they hatched, and all I got was a handful of poop. You sir are a man of wisdom :bow:

bread's done
Back