Oh. My. God. Half Life 2 find

Ultimatallica0

CAGiversary!
I just found the Collector's Edition Half Life 2 at Wal Mart on clearance for TWENTY BUCKS. I know it's probably not gonna run on my system but $20??? Hell, this is probably my best deal ever!

I thought you found sealed copies of Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden 2, Rhapsody, Rez, and Gitaroo Man for $2 each when I read the title ;-)

But that's a pretty nice price for the collector's edition

[quote name='Odenat']I though someone else got bit by a spider again when i read the topic[/QUOTE]
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I was mostly looking at the "WAS $80, NOW $20!!!" tag when I posted. I checked Ebay and apparently they're going for about $35 so it really wasn't anything spectacular. Glad I got it though, it was worth it for the shirt alone :)

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']Yeah, I was mostly looking at the "WAS $80, NOW $20!!!" tag when I posted. I checked Ebay and apparently they're going for about $35 so it really wasn't anything spectacular. Glad I got it though, it was worth it for the shirt alone :)[/QUOTE]

I think I threw that shirt away lol , only paid 30 for the collectors editon over a month ago, never really got into the game, but was such a good deal at the time it really didn't matter.

Good deal, but I personally liked the original Half-Life, Counter-strike more than 2, and Source.

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']I just found the Collector's Edition Half Life 2 at Wal Mart on clearance for TWENTY BUCKS. I know it's probably not gonna run on my system but $20??? Hell, this is probably my best deal ever![/QUOTE]

Change your subject thread title to include the line "Half Life 2" somewhere in there sparky. It will make it easier for those interested in this thread to help celebrate your great find.

EDIT: Thanks for the title update. U make a good CAG ;)

bread's done
Back