Oh... snap.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']man what the shaq-fu is wrong with you, and everyone else saying "oh snap" seriously...[/quote]

its this months "asshat" or "weak sauce"

Ya but you don't post it on message boards, I dunno I guess it's just a pet peeve, that and asshat annoy me for some reason. I mean go ahead say whatever to your friends and what not, and hey say "oh snap" if you like saying things that are a little dated, I don't care, I just don't want to read it especially when it's Bjork related.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']man what the shaq-fu is wrong with you, and everyone else saying "oh snap" seriously...[/quote]

its this months "asshat" or "weak sauce"[/quote] Nothing can replace "weak sauce". :D

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']man what the shaq-fu is wrong with you, and everyone else saying "oh snap" seriously...[/quote]

I've been saying it since I was like 14 or something...so for about 9 years.

as I said in a later post it's a little dated plus seeing it on a message board irks me, nothing against the captain in particular though, I rather enjoy his "the Captain recommends" topics.

i think everyone here is missing something: how is the album?

i'm not going to hear it until i can hold it in my hands, but i would like to hear some opinions.

[quote name='thatstoobad']i think everyone here is missing something: how is the album?

i'm not going to hear it until i can hold it in my hands, but i would like to hear some opinions.[/quote]

Im previewing it. It sounds like shit.

Horrible horrible horrible music.

[quote name='Acrylic']Im previewing it. It sounds like shit.

Horrible horrible horrible music.[/quote]

but are you a bjork fan? if you like the rest of her stuff but hate this new album it's a lot different than if you just hate all of her stuff in general.

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='thatstoobad']i think everyone here is missing something: how is the album?

i'm not going to hear it until i can hold it in my hands, but i would like to hear some opinions.[/quote]

I completely second this. :shock: ](*,)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Ya but you don't post it on message boards, I dunno I guess it's just a pet peeve, that and asshat annoy me for some reason. I mean go ahead say whatever to your friends and what not, and hey say "oh snap" if you like saying things that are a little dated, I don't care, I just don't want to read it especially when it's Bjork related.[/quote]

I have nothing against Bjork but I am getting sick of these threads with vague topic lines. Really we (CAGs) have to stop doing it.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']man what the shaq-fu is wrong with you, and everyone else saying "oh snap" seriously...[/quote]

its this months "asshat" or "weak sauce"[/quote]

I have been saying oh snap for years now. But I say it in such a way that I always get many a laugh.

I personaly brought back "cool" in the late eighties but no one will give me credif for it :? More power too you man!

I still say Oh Snap and Asshat... asshat will never go out of style be cause people BEING asshats will never go out of style apparently... I've never said weaksauce before though.... maybe I'll start now.

THIS THREAD IS WEAKSAUCE! .....that was kinda liberating! ...Keep on truckin'!

[quote name='Ledhed']Not that anyone will care but...

WOOOO!!!! A new Bjork album![/quote]

First off, finally someone caught the point. Second off, are you all just now hearing oh snap, cause I was born in the ghetto so that's what the doctor said when he slapped me on the ass. Third off, the joke was saying oh snap and Bjork in the same sentence, (she's the least gangster thing on the planet) sorry, some of you missed that. And lastly... I kind of enjoy the album.

I think it was Biz Markie who made "Oh Shnap" (the correct way to say it BTW) a popular phrase. This is sooo not the new "asshat" or "weak sauce".

[quote name='XboxMaster']When someone says "snap", you're supposed to say, "crackle and pop!"[/quote]

LMAO were not in 3rd grade list some people :roll:

i keed i keed

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='thatstoobad']i think everyone here is missing something: how is the album?

I completely second this. :shock: ](*,)[/quote]

I third this. I have actually liked a little of her older stuff but not a lot. This album is just, well.....bleh.

bread's done
Back