OK, it's gotta be that time again - post your collection pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Here's where I am all day:

[/QUOTE]
hahaha, playing a 360 on a 13" black and white is awesome.

it makes me happy that you suck.

[quote name='zewone']hahaha, playing a 360 on a 13" black and white is awesome.

it makes me happy that you suck.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, he'll get a better TV after he sues the kid who chipped his teeth....HUUURRRRRRRRR!!

Sorry sorry I had to!

No need to screw the thread up guys. We dont want this to end in a flame war :roll:

it's a Panasonic, color TV, in relation to his computer monitor, it looks about 25 inches.

Granted, he should be playing 360 on his computer monitor instead, it'd look way better there.

It makes me happy that you have gignatic breasts that you've decided to use as an avatar, making them visible in every single one of your posts in order to differentiate yourself from the others....with those gigantic breasts. =D

When I get back to my apartment tonight I think I'm going to take updated pics of my setup and post 'em. That'll bring it back on topic (I hope).

[quote name='Strell']When I get back to my apartment tonight I think I'm going to take updated pics of my setup and post 'em. That'll bring it back on topic (I hope).[/quote]

You have two setups?

Sorry, this thread is just a bit confusing with all of the discussions going on.

[quote name='willardhaven']You have two setups?

Sorry, this thread is just a bit confusing with all of the discussions going on.[/QUOTE]

The same one I posted, except it has stuff better organized on it.

I'll also take pics of my computer desk, which is much the same way.

However I just decided to leave tomorrow, so the pics are delayed a day.

Here's my PS2, and PS1 collection mainly

30ux1.jpg

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Damn nice collection and racks. Nice.

:applause:[/QUOTE]

And you know who else has a damn nice rac*gets shot*

Just because I'm bored and can't find my camera for a picture of my gaming collection, here's one of my DVD collection circa 2004. It's 1/5th that big now. Don't ask about the stacking.

I'd be playing on the 63" I have downstairs, but then I couldn't play online. Zewone you're just, the coolest person I "know"

On-topic

I like those shelves?

Hello, I'm new here so you probably haven't seen me around.... This can be my introduction, hehe ^__^;;

I thought this was a totally cool thread, and it's really awesome to look at everyone's collections! I don't really have much, but it's still fun to look, right?

I hope the images aren't too big... I don't know how to do thumbnails or anything...

Picture588.jpg

These are my games... not too many new ones, but it's ok. Ignore the stuff on top... those are my papercrafts (print em off the internet and glue them together...) ^^;; I guess you can't really tell what games I have from this photo.... but note that I still have my Game Gear games in there! (haha)

Picture587.jpg

The place where I play games in the cold basement... I usually have the systems covered with cloth. The only reason the original Playstation is hooked up is because I had a mod chip in it to play import games.

Picture589.jpg

Oh, I had to take a picture of games that make me happy... (they get their own shelf because they are that special!) ~~~ Metal Gear

[quote name='Yko']Hello, I'm new here so you probably haven't seen me around.... This can be my introduction, hehe ^__^;;

I thought this was a totally cool thread, and it's really awesome to look at everyone's collections! I don't really have much, but it's still fun to look, right?

I hope the images aren't too big... I don't know how to do thumbnails or anything...

Picture588.jpg

These are my games... not too many new ones, but it's ok. Ignore the stuff on top... those are my papercrafts (print em off the internet and glue them together...) ^^;; I guess you can't really tell what games I have from this photo.... but note that I still have my Game Gear games in there! (haha)

Picture587.jpg

The place where I play games in the cold basement... I usually have the systems covered with cloth. The only reason the original Playstation is hooked up is because I had a mod chip in it to play import games.

Picture589.jpg

Oh, I had to take a picture of games that make me happy... (they get their own shelf because they are that special!) ~~~ Metal Gear

[quote name='Socheata']

Looks like one of the posters you have on your ceiling is falling off. :p[/quote]
Haha, yup, it's been like that for months (I'm lazy)

[quote name='Yko']
1979fc20.jpg

Not videogame-related, but I wanted to share my Metal Gear Solid figure collection.... because MGS makes me happy...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I dont want to sound like a queer or nothing, but why the hell do you have a my little pony mixed with your MGS figures?[/QUOTE]

Because no one expects the Pony Inquisition!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I dont want to sound like a queer or nothing, but why the hell do you have a my little pony mixed with your MGS figures?[/QUOTE]

I suppose you totally missed the fact that she isn't male.

[quote name='Yko']
1979fc20.jpg

Not videogame-related, but I wanted to share my Metal Gear Solid figure collection.... because MGS makes me happy...

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I dont want to sound like a queer or nothing, but why the hell do you have a my little pony mixed with your MGS figures?[/quote]

If you look closely.... Raiden is on it. I think you can understand my feelings about him.... haha

[quote name='Kayden']Thats hawt! What are the three on the end?[/quote]
From left to right: Metal Gear Solid (custom PS2 style cover), Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (custom PS2 style cover), Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS3: Subsistence, MGS3: Subsistence LE Box, MGS3: LE Theater Disc, Metal Gear Saga.

Let me just add that I bow to you ShimSham. I thought I was a big Metal Gear fan! If you had the original MGS2: Sons of Liberty, you'd have ever Metal Gear Solid game released for PS2 (get Sustance for Xbox and you've got every version ever released). I still need Document, Substance, Snake Eater & Twin Snakes myself. Not to mention I have zero bad-ass MGS figures.

[quote name='Stuka']From left to right: Metal Gear Solid (custom PS2 style cover), Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions (custom PS2 style cover), Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS3: Subsistence, MGS3: Subsistence LE Box, MGS3: LE Theater Disc, Metal Gear Saga.

Let me just add that I bow to you ShimSham. I thought I was a big Metal Gear fan! If you had the original MGS2: Sons of Liberty, you'd have ever Metal Gear Solid game released for PS2 (get Sustance for Xbox and you've got every version ever released). I still need Document, Substance, Snake Eater & Twin Snakes myself. Not to mention I have zero bad-ass MGS figures.[/QUOTE]

Naw, he'd also need to get MGS on PC, MGS 2 Substance on PC, the MGS Digital Graphic Novel, MGA 1 and 2, and of course, the Metal Gear Solid Integral Box that only came out in Japan.

But even without that, you've got an amazing collection of MGS stuff, Shimsham. It makes this MGS-whore proud.

[quote name='Stuka']
Let me just add that I bow to you ShimSham. I thought I was a big Metal Gear fan! If you had the original MGS2: Sons of Liberty, you'd have ever Metal Gear Solid game released for PS2 (get Sustance for Xbox and you've got every version ever released). I still need Document, Substance, Snake Eater & Twin Snakes myself. Not to mention I have zero bad-ass MGS figures.[/quote]
I had it and everytime I look at my MGS collection all I see is that game missing. I know I can find it for pennies, I've just never taken the effort to buy it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice and clean Stuka :D great collection.

I thought you had more 360 games though?[/quote]

Yeah, I sold 6 of them off on here and elsewhere. All that's left right now is Oblivion and Condemned. But I have Hitman on the way and Prey LE coming in a couple weeks.

And yeah, Chacrana, I forgot about all that stuff. I was thinking console only. There's also that one MGS game for GBA from a while back (or was that Gameboy Color)?

[quote name='seanr1221']Nice and clean Stuka :D great collection.

I thought you had more 360 games though?[/quote]

Agreed, very compact and some quality titles in there too. Stuka, do you sell/trade your games as soon as you're done with them?

[quote name='Stuka']Yeah, I sold 6 of them off on here and elsewhere. All that's left right now is Oblivion and Condemned. But I have Hitman on the way and Prey LE coming in a couple weeks.

And yeah, Chacrana, I forgot about all that stuff. I was thinking console only. There's also that one MGS game for GBA from a while back (or was that Gameboy Color)?[/QUOTE]

Is that my Star Ocean there?

[quote name='Milkyman']you guys with the massive collections, you ever have second thoughts about all the space it takes up? what about bringing random chicks over, i'd be embarrassed![/QUOTE]I never had a chick by my place because I've never been in a relationship and probably never will, due to my gaming obsession.

Anyway, I'll look into posting pics, but it's definitely not going to be easy, because my gaming is split between my home and apartment, since I'm away at college right now.

[quote name='Stuka']
And yeah, Chacrana, I forgot about all that stuff. I was thinking console only. There's also that one MGS game for GBA from a while back (or was that Gameboy Color)?[/QUOTE]

Gameboy Color.

[quote name='Milkyman']you guys with the massive collections, you ever have second thoughts about all the space it takes up? what about bringing random chicks over, i'd be embarrassed![/QUOTE]

If I were in the dating game, and some chick came over and made fun of my collection or something, I'd know the relationship wouldn't last.

As it stands, whenver some girl sees my collection, she's more impressed by how neat and organized I have it.

And then it's only step away from getting them to try something like Guitar Hero or Donkey Konga.

And then they stfu afterward.

It's a good system. I've tested it on friends of my gf and such. It's a little overwhelming at first, but it's who I am. No shame here.

[quote name='Strell']If I were in the dating game, and some chick came over and made fun of my collection or something, I'd know the relationship wouldn't last.

As it stands, whenver some girl sees my collection, she's more impressed by how neat and organized I have it. [/QUOTE]I agree. If I was going to date a girl, she must accept that I like to play video games.

Most people are impressed with my collection being organized, although it might not be completely neat, since I have more games than storage space, lol.:lol:

[quote name='encendido5']Agreed, very compact and some quality titles in there too. Stuka, do you sell/trade your games as soon as you're done with them?[/quote]

Thaks for all the complements guys.

As to your question, it depends. If it's got a lot of replay value (Oblivion) or a game I really like to play (RE4, MGS, ect.) then I usually hold onto it. Otherwise, yeah, I usually sell them off once I'm done with them.

Snapped a few pics:

Heres my entertainment center, got it about 2 years ago. Looking forward to getting a new one when I move out. (Hoping to find a nice smaller EC and something else to put all my games in)
fa144cb8.jpg

"Close-up" of left side
"Close-up" of right side

All of the boxes I amassed over the past years (Don't like throwin em' away)
41532ad2.jpg

Heres my computer desk with sweet TV that I got free.
74addbaf.jpg

I tried making a shelf for DVDs in shop class a while back and heres what I came up with (Gave to my brother, and heres his collection too):
fbba1ed4.jpg

Not as good as Kayden's but it does the trick.

[quote name='Chacrana']Naw, he'd also need to get MGS on PC, MGS 2 Substance on PC, the MGS Digital Graphic Novel, MGA 1 and 2, and of course, the Metal Gear Solid Integral Box that only came out in Japan.

But even without that, you've got an amazing collection of MGS stuff, Shimsham. It makes this MGS-whore proud.[/QUOTE]

what about the limited edition MGS Gamecube?

you aint Hard Core till you got this

mgsttspremiumpackage8il.jpg

* Special Edition Japanese Nintendo Gamecube Console
* 110V Power Supply
* A/V cables
* Gamecube Controller
* Japanese version of Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes
* Bonus disk containing the original 8-bit Metal Gear in its entirety!
* Bonus disk also includes special features documenting the developement of the series
* 44 page Art Book with background info and Concept Art from the Metal Gear series
* Set comes packaged in special oversized box

[quote name='Stuka']I never even knew such a thing existed.[/QUOTE]

Bah. Then you are nothing!!!!

(I didn't know either)

More pics!!!!!! I must...have....more....*argh*.....pics....*grunt*...!!!!

I don't post often, but I feel pretty proud of my collection and want to show it off a little. Unfortunately my camera skills are definitely lacking, but I suppose they are good enough to get the job done.

Classics.jpg

All my NES, SNES, and 64 games are in the case that the TV is on top of, and the genesis games are in the blue tub at the bottom of the picture.

Dreamcast

Dreamcast.jpg

PS1

PS1.jpg

My Main Setup
NewSetup.jpg

PS2

PS2Complete.jpg

Xbox, GC, DS, and the few PSP titles I have, along with Lunar, Lunar 2 and Arc the Lad Collections.
XboxGCDSPSP.jpg

And the Portables
Portables.jpg

I had a picture of my bin with all the portable games, but I am unable to find it

Edit: Found the portable bin picture
This houses all of my portable games from the old Game Boy thru the GBA and everything in between
PortableBin.jpg

[quote name='hinkbert']I don't post often, but I feel pretty proud of my collection and want to show it off a little. Unfortunately my camera skills are definitely lacking, but I suppose they are good enough to get the job done.

Classics.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Long live Saturn!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Long live Saturn![/QUOTE]

Yeah I got lucky a few years back as there was an EB and Gamestop near me clearing out a bunch of old games, including Saturn ones. I was able to get complete copies of Sonic Jam, Virtual On, Panzer Dragoon, Astal, Galactic Attack, and disc only copies of Sonic R, Panzer Dragoon Zwei, & Shining the Holy Ark for about $5 each. I also scored a complete and like new copy of Dragon Force for $30. So all in all I was pretty happy during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back