OK, now it's dead - NBA JAM $22 shipped - code is bigeast

Argh $20 is pretty close to my price point for this.... Should I or shouldn't I?...

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, just went back again and code no longer works...oh well.

[quote name='JKSonic']Argh $20 is pretty close to my price point for this.... Should I or shouldn't I?...[/QUOTE]

Deal is dead, shouldn't have hesitated lol. Or maybe it's good that you did!

Not dead. Just ordered the 360 version about 10 minutes ago and the code knocked the price down to 19.99. It's alive.....alive I say! lol

Seeing how bad this game did and EA games tend to drop super fast, you will probably be able to get this for less than $15 before summer.

This game never should have retailed for 50+ dollars anyway......no wonder it likely didn't sell well. 20 bones is where it should be priced and it probably should have been a XBLA game to download for 1200 pts.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']This game never should have retailed for 50+ dollars anyway......no wonder it likely didn't sell well. 20 bones is where it should be priced and it probably should have been a XBLA game to download for 1200 pts.[/QUOTE]

It is a long and painful story, but the PS3/360 release was originally supposed to be a freebie download included with NBA Elite 11, before that game was canceled.

[quote name='SDC']It is a long and painful story, but the PS3/360 release was originally supposed to be a freebie download included with NBA Elite 11, before that game was canceled.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, they did add a whole bunch of modes to the retail game. Worth way more than 1200 MS points IMO.

Got the game today and it's good, old-school fun. FYI, I installed this game on my 360 HDD and it only knocked down my HDD space by like 1GB. There are XBL arcade games that are larger than that..lol.

bread's done
Back