OK, so Office Space (BD) is $10.50 on Amazon right now, buy now or...

postulio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
...or wait for November / closer to Black Friday Week?

10.50 is totally within my "buy!" range, but this close to the best shopping period of the year, i am hesitant. what do you guys think, will this drop another 2$ during the week of/preceding BF? or buy now?

I remember last year many $12-10 Blu-rays dropped to $7-8 on BF week on amazon.

[quote name='postulio']

I remember last year many $12-10 Blu-rays dropped to $7-8 on BF week on amazon.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the B2G1's. I always struggle to find good "fodder" for these.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']I'd wait. Office Space is top 10 all time for me, and I still don't have it.[/QUOTE]

me too man.. me too

which is what makes this so hard. i absolutely do not buy any BD over ~$10 unless its new release or omgwtfbbq great deal.

Office Space has always been in that "buy immediately" if price is right range. I've seen those 3-packs go 20-25$ price range many times now, but i dont want 1 movie i dont care about + 1 movie i consider 'meh' [or already have] just to get Office space.

if it was this price 2+ months ago, i would jump right on it, but right now, its risky considering 3 weeks from now we will be seeing stupid great deals (if history is to judge)

[quote name='postulio']if it was this price 2+ months ago, i would jump right on it, but right now, its risky considering 3 weeks from now we will be seeing stupid great deals (if history is to judge)[/QUOTE]

or, if irony will have its way, we'll get awful, awful 'deals'

I remember last year when they had the Target $5 off a blu-ray coupon; The week I bought it, it was on sale, plus there was a manufacturer/redplum(?) coupon. Came out to $6.99. I sure miss that coupon. :)

[quote name='gojiboy']I remember last year when they had the Target $5 off a blu-ray coupon; The week I bought it, it was on sale, plus there was a manufacturer/redplum(?) coupon. Came out to $6.99. I sure miss that coupon. :)[/QUOTE]

I got in on the same deal (also got Patton and some others for the same price). That $5 Target coupon was legendary

I am always torn on comedies when it comes to blu-ray or dvd...if I can get it on blu for a decent price, it's one thing. Or, if it's just got an outrageous amount of special features (see Anchorman) then I'll buy.

I have this on DVD, and probably watch it a couple times a year, but I'm just not thinking it's one of those I need to have on blu right now, even at $10.

I am trying to build a blu collection right now, just because every time I pop one in to the LED I fall in love again, and if I had to estimate this is how I'd like it to be: 80% action, 5% horror, 5% Pixar/Disney, 8% every other genre, and 2% documentary/concert...

That was probably more info than any of you cared about :/ :lol:

I owned office space on VHS, then DVD, then the "with flair" edition. Somehow I don't think I really need to quadruple dip and upgrade this to Blu. If it's a great action movie, that's a better reason, but I don't think comedies really warrant an upgrade in most cases.

But hey, lemme know when it's 5 bucks.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I got in on the same deal (also got Patton and some others for the same price). That $5 Target coupon was legendary[/QUOTE]

It sure was. There were so many movies that you could use the $5 coupon and a $3 redplum one making them practically free. I actually just saw my receipt from this a couple days ago going through old papers.

On topic, I bet this will be $7.99 during the holiday season. Depends if you want to wait a month to find out or just get it now with free shipping.

bread's done
Back