Okami Wii, Half Life 2 (ps3), GC games and a unique DS accessory

Revolution

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
REV's Mini Trade List
Simple rules: No bad traders. 100% feedback only. No lowballers. MO only for sales.

Have:

-Low Ball Special- The Orange Box (ps3)- mint condition- ( all I want is two strategy guides for this one, in particular- Elder Scrolls Complete-(ps3 version +KotN+Shivering Isles and also Ninja Gaiden Sigma. If you have oblivion but not sigma, lemme know what else u got. Used, but good condition(no folds or tears) is fine)

wii:
Okami Wii- Opened it like an idiot, but never played it.

GC games:
Tales of Symphonia
Killer 7
NBA Street Vol 3
Mario Party 5- ( sticker residue on top left)
Super Smash Bros Melee
Beyond Good & Evil ( offer away)
RE4 Disc 2 only

DS
ask about it

Want:
GBA Games- Mega Man Zero Games
PS3 Games*
Eternal Darkness*
Skies of Arcadia Legends*
HotD: Overkill
Wireless Sensor Bar
The mentioned strategy guides.*
The Four Swords (GC) + 2 GBA-GC link cables

Thanks for checking out my list.

Last edited by a moderator:
DS lite Super Key- 30 games pre-installed and u can always add/remove. Comes with 1gb micro SD. Asking price: $80, can trade but it has to equal a $80 value. Again, I'm aware of game values to the penny.

same as an r4? used for pirating? and also if it is, that is not allowed here...

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']DS lite Super Key- 30 games pre-installed and u can always add/remove. Comes with 1gb micro SD. Asking price: $80, can trade but it has to equal a $80 value. Again, I'm aware of game values to the penny.

same as an r4? used for pirating? and also if it is, that is not allowed here...[/quote]

And sure as snot not worth $80. Might as well take the mystery "Unique DS accessory" out of your title and thread, we do not want.

[quote name='Kerig']And sure as snot not worth $80. Might as well take the mystery "Unique DS accessory" out of your title and thread, we do not want.[/QUOTE]

good luck finding one, they are going out of production AND i said I was willing to negotiate. Go eat your own "snot" and mind ur own business if not interested.

bread's done
Back