Okamiden + Preorder Bonus Chibiterasu Plush Keychain $29.99 @ shop.capcom.com

I am wondering if the people who received the game and plush had a different shipping method than the standard $4.99.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I got mine today. If you guys want to part with the keychain I just saw one sell for $50 on ebay...[/QUOTE]

That might have been mine :D

Going to donate part of that towards Japan

Uh... so they just randomly ship these out? I haven't gotten mine yet... no word on shipping and my order still says processing. WTF?

Okamiden plus super-fuzzy keychain showed up today in a single bubble-wrap mailer, despite the terrible, terrible tracking information insisting that it was still being processed somewhere in Indiana (where it apparently has been for a week).

Mine came yesterday, but the office was closed by the time we got home. Picked it up today. Even knowing the keychain would be 3", it still bigger than expected.

Got my order today (cherry on top of a stuffed animal overload after spending the day at the Pokemon Black & White Tour). Quite pleased with the size of the plush.

Originally ordered Dec 7; regular cheap shipping. Received shipping notice on Mar 11.

wow, i got mine today and was expecting a tiny keychain about 10 times smaller, this things is quite massive to be put on keys but oh well! I'm very pleased and had no problems with tracking

Eh, did Capcom charge you previously or just when shipping confirmation went out? I could have sworn they had already charged me, but I just got an email stating that it's (finally) been shipped and my credit card has now been charged.

I'm so pissed at Capcom for their handling of this situation.

In summary:

• I'm another case of someone who preordered in early December, but didn't get the first wave of shipments
  • When I tried to remove the key chain from the order (as recommended by their own Goddamn company), their moron behind the screen (Leizl F.) decided to cancel it, probably because she was too stupid to read my explicit request to do the opposite
  • You can't get a conversation with one employee at their customer service, I can't get to the bottom of this because every idiot there gives me generic responses, so I can't tell if they're aware of the special circumstances involving the preorder exclusive
  • I gave them one last chance to fix the problem and they spat in my face in return by not even replying to me
I loved Okami, but I'm returning their incomplete package and I'm never going to buy, or even play, a Capcom game again. I'm officially boycotting this joke of a company.

Has anyone else dealt with the key chain shortage? Or did you guys do the smart and patient thing and just wait for the next wave, which was probably the most successful tactic?

Well, I gave them a call (ended up in the Philippines) about it and said I'd accept delayed shipment of the Plushie Keychain, but I wanted Okamiden shipped out ASAP. Just like their email offered.

But the rep said that isn't possible. And if I remove it from my order, I wouldn't get the Keychain at all cause they're not offering it any longer.

Gonna have to give them a call again and see if they actually charged me a few months back and again today.

[quote name='TheScientist']I'm so pissed at Capcom for their handling of this situation.

In summary:

• I'm another case of someone who preordered in early December, but didn't get the first wave of shipments
  • When I tried to remove the key chain from the order (as recommended by their own Goddamn company), their moron behind the screen (Leizl F.) decided to cancel it, probably because she was too stupid to read my explicit request to do the opposite
  • You can't get a conversation with one employee at their customer service, I can't get to the bottom of this because every idiot there gives me generic responses, so I can't tell if they're aware of the special circumstances involving the preorder exclusive
  • I gave them one last chance to fix the problem and they spat in my face in return by not even replying to me
I loved Okami, but I'm returning their incomplete package and I'm never going to buy, or even play, a Capcom game again. I'm officially boycotting this joke of a company.

Has anyone else dealt with the key chain shortage? Or did you guys do the smart and patient thing and just wait for the next wave, which was probably the most successful tactic?[/QUOTE]

I just received the shipping confirmation for my order tonight. Sorry to hear about your troubles man. Did you try forwarding the message that Capcom originally sent you to their customer service (the message that stated the delay in shipment)?

[quote name='TheScientist']I'm another case of someone who preordered in early December, but didn't get the first wave of shipments
When I tried to remove the key chain from the order (as recommended by their own Goddamn company), their moron behind the screen (Leizl F.) decided to cancel it, probably because she was too stupid to read my explicit request to do the opposite[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RabbitSuit']
But the rep said that isn't possible. And if I remove it from my order, I wouldn't get the Keychain at all cause they're not offering it any longer.[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I decided to let mine ride. I can live without the game a little while longer, the only reason I ordered from them was the keychain...obviously. I didn't want to take a chance on them screwing up and not sending it out at all.

Still nothing here a week later. Pretty pathetic.

Finally got mine today, plush Chibi-Ammy is sooo cute! Kind of surprise at the packaging though. They sent the game and the plushie in bubble mailer as opposed to box. Thank goodness the Ammy plush didn't get squish.

C'mon Capcom, stock the store with the large plush! (Otherwise I may have to stop by Wondercon to try my luck, not something I want to do)

Hmm didn't know there was such controversy going on. Yeah Capcom delayed my mid-Jan order but they said in the e-mail that they're making more keychains, I can wait, no problem.

Received my game and plush on 3/24. There was nothing wrong with the items. Happy to finally get this ordeal out of the way.

Still have not received Shipping confirmation for my Game and Plush, and ordered Jan 2nd. This is getting out of hand...

Two Weeks after the fact and Capcom is telling me it can be another Two weeks before my Order is shipped :/

I am really starting to get annoyed

I received my order in a yellow bubble mailer on Monday. I think my plush was from a newer production run where they had to make more to meet demands. It came in a resealable bag and it doesn't have the square paper insert that has the Japanese text on it.

Can't believe the plush is fetching twice the amount of the game alone on ebay. Crazy collectors.

[quote name='eau']I received my order in a yellow bubble mailer on Monday. I think my plush was from a newer production run where they had to make more to meet demands. It came in a resealable bag and it doesn't have the square paper insert that has the Japanese text on it.

Can't believe the plush is fetching twice the amount of the game alone on ebay. Crazy collectors.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's kinda funny. You could practically import the special edition from Japan and get the plushie that way for just a bit more.

Did you see the Tifa DLC for Dissieda? Freaking 150 auction for a preorder on a 25.99 game.

I preordered Okamiden and SSIV3D back in February and my order hasn't shipped yet. I tried to cancel my order and they asked which items. When I replied with all of them they told me no refunds are allowed, but I haven't been charged. Their customer service so far is horrible. I will never preorder from the Capcom shop again. Now I'm stuck waiting on hold for whenever they decide to ship my order and can't use use my money on anything else. I got on here to warn others. Don't waste your time with the Capcom shop!

[quote name='conspiracy1989']I preordered Okamiden and SSIV3D back in February and my order hasn't shipped yet. I tried to cancel my order and they asked which items. When I replied with all of them they told me no refunds are allowed, but I haven't been charged. Their customer service so far is horrible. I will never preorder from the Capcom shop again. Now I'm stuck waiting on hold for whenever they decide to ship my order and can't use use my money on anything else. I got on here to warn others. Don't waste your time with the Capcom shop![/QUOTE]
Yeah. I wouldn't preorder from capcom shop unless it's some awesome preorder bonus such as this Chibitersau plush which I'd pay MSRP + shipping for.

If they still give your grief, you could have your CC company cancel your card and issue a new card so that they won't be able to charge you at all. That's some inconvenience for you but you got to do what you got to do.

I still haven't gotten mine either. I preordered in late February which was pretty late but I'm surprised they're not giving the early preorders priority. The initial email they sent out informing everyone about the delays was nice and informative so I tried emailing their customer service a couple of times to ask about the status . . . Nothing but really generic, unhelpful responses. I'll be semi-satisfied as long as I get everything eventually (not that I'll preorder from Capcom ever again) but I'm afraid that the longer I'm kept waiting, the more likely it is that they'll just say that they can't fulfill the remaining orders and they'll just cancel on everyone. Maybe I'm just being paranoid though. I can wait for the game since the 3DS and Pokemon just came out but I always feel a little mad every time I walk by new copies on shelves. 'Oh, hey, it's that game I preordered that I still don't have, haha.' :roll:

I too remember feeling confused about if they charged me right away or not. I could've swore that they did but I looked back through my bank statements and couldn't find anything so it either got reversed (which I think would still show up somewhere right?) or I'm just crazy.

wow, I just now got notice that my Jan 17 order finally shipped today. I almost forgot about these items. Good thing I didnt cancel if I did remember about the order. This has to be the most delayed order I have had with Capcom.

[quote name='addicted2games']wow, I just now got notice that my Jan 17 order finally shipped today. [/QUOTE]

Yay! I'm with you. The tracking info isn't showing that it's begun its journey yet though.

[quote name='addicted2games']wow, I just now got notice that my Jan 17 order finally shipped today. I almost forgot about these items. Good thing I didnt cancel if I did remember about the order. This has to be the most delayed order I have had with Capcom.[/QUOTE]
That reminds me of my SFVI TE sticks that were delayed for like half a year.

Mine shipped too. Sounds like they must be finishing off the last of the orders?

And I've heard from many people that the tracking number is completely useless. I guess the delivery date will just have to be a surprise.

Four weeks after the game's release, Capcom should've been classy and upgraded remaining preorders to overnight shipping for free.

capcom, we love your products, but he hate your shipping service. cheers.

bread's done
Back