Okay, which one of you <edited for content> is gamergal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
We've already had this gag a handful of times across the board. It's less funny and more painful every time it happens. Come on, fess up.

Mod note: Edited title. - DaPhatty

Well, I can't rule out Chacrana as he's registered over 20 IP addresses with the CAG server. I'm still in the process of checking all the addresses but so far there is no evidence to support any allegations.

EDIT: Ok, Chacrana is not Gamegal. However, I'm still investigating the Gamegal account.

[quote name='daphatty']Well, I can't rule out Chacrana as he's registered over 20 IP addresses with the CAG server. I'm still in the process of checking all the addresses but so far there is no evidence to support any allegations.

EDIT: Ok, Chacrana is not Gamegal. However, I'm still investigating the Gamegal account.[/QUOTE]

I think that's banworthy in and of itself.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I think that's banworthy in and of itself.[/quote]Why's that? I'm probably at that amount between home, work, school, and moves that double those at least once.

[quote name='shrike4242']I think the banhammer needs to be dropped on this foolishness.[/QUOTE]
Leaving the modding to the mods.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I think that's banworthy in and of itself.[/QUOTE]

ummm, then we'd be banning anyone who posts from more than one source...

General nuisance. Though personally, I find these nuisances like GameGal and Regalsin more amusing than anything. They're much more interesting than most people...

Also, I'm at my school's student center right now and there's this really fucking hot girl on a college visit that just walked in. I kinda want to....

[quote name='BattleChicken']What was the crime? Other than really, really REALLY bad english usage?[/quote]

Constant antaganization. Playing devil's advocate to absolutely retarded ideas just to get people worked up and cause flare ups on the board.

[quote name='Apossum']ummm, then we'd be banning anyone who posts from more than one source...[/QUOTE]

I post from multiple places, but I'm no where near 20 IP addresses. That's ridiculous.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Turns out Gamegal was Loyalist Shinra.

Casey banned him earlier today.[/quote]
Makes sense from reading the posts. Did the mods ever find any conclusive evidence that LS was RegalSin or is that just a huge coincidence in writing style?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Turns out Gamegal was Loyalist Shinra.

Casey banned him earlier today.[/quote]

Ha motherfucking ha! Thanks mods (fuck it, I know I'm brown nosing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back