old 360 power supply on 360 slim

lhfan04

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
Hey guys I got a new xbox 360 slim during black friday and I had to get the power supply replaced because it was making a lot of noise. Well I just got done chatting with them about why its been 10 days since they have recieved the power supply but it says its still waiting on the shipment to arrive. According to them there is currently a shortage on them and it is going to be a few weeks, I decided to order one of the cables that lets you use the old xbox 360 power supply with the new 360, but from what I have read on reviews on Amazon people either love this thing or hate it so I was wondering if you think it would be worth trying, don't want to mess my new 360 up... link of item below, didn't buy from deal extreme tho, bought off ebay.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/xbox-360-to-xbox-360-slim-power-adapter-transfer-cable-56549

These kind of power converter things usually aren't good for the Xbox, particularly the lifespan, I'd recommend canceling the order and buying a headset or something to cancel out the sound.

bread's done
Back