Old Gameboy and CBC games?

LarryGe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just dug up my old GBC, and found that it still works, just in time for a long vacation. I was wondering if anyones knows of any online retailers besides ebay that sell old GB/GBC games. Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

Supermario land
Pokemon Crysal
Super Mario bros DX
LoZ Orcarina of time/seasons
TETRIS!!

[quote name='LarryGe']Just dug up my old GBC, and found that it still works, just in time for a long vacation. I was wondering if anyones knows of any online retailers besides ebay that sell old GB/GBC games. Here's a list of what I'm looking for:

Supermario land
Pokemon Crysal
Super Mario bros DX
LoZ Orcarina of time/seasons
TETRIS!![/QUOTE]
If you're crunched for time like the phrasing suggests, your best bet is probably just going to EB or GameStop. The games you want are all common, but they'll probably run you around $10 each in store.

EB/GS would be your best bet, but I don't think they have them on their web site anymore. I know I have seen some in stores lately. If you don't find them elsewhere, I probably have extra copies of Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Tetris that I could part with. Drop me a pm if you need them.

Good luck in your hunt

If you're looking for complete copies of the games, I have complete copies of Super Mario Land and Super Mario Deluxe. Two of each, actually, one set in great condition and one set in poor condition. PM me if you want any.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']EB/GS would be your best bet, but I don't think they have them on their web site anymore. I know I have seen some in stores lately. If you don't find them elsewhere, I probably have extra copies of Oracle of Ages/Seasons and Tetris that I could part with. Drop me a pm if you need them.

Good luck in your hunt[/QUOTE]
Actually, given the games he's looking for, EB and GameStop are almost guaranteed to have them in stock. None of them are rare, and while he might not find a store that'll have all of them in stock, I'll bet he could find Crystal, one of the Mario games, and at least one of the Zelda games in almost any store in the country. Tetris might be a bit harder to find, but I know it's out there as well.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Actually, given the games he's looking for, EB and GameStop are almost guaranteed to have them in stock. None of them are rare, and while he might not find a store that'll have all of them in stock, I'll bet he could find Crystal, one of the Mario games, and at least one of the Zelda games in almost any store in the country. Tetris might be a bit harder to find, but I know it's out there as well.[/quote]

Yeah that is what I said - I just said they don't have them on their "web site"..... as the OP asked for online retailers that have them.......

bread's done
Back