* World Karate Championship A
* World Karate Championship B
* Zynaps
* Bull-riding
* Flying disc
* Sumo-wrestling
* Surfing

I just wish they had Summer games II.
I picked it up this weekend. Good for the nostalgia value.

Wasteland was awesome..I love it when I got wasteland herpes in the game...Someone correct me if it was another disease lol

LOL yeah I remember the herpes. What I can't remember is whether the mutant prostitute that gives it to you had three legs or, um, three breasts.

Anyway, I'm gonna hit up Kaybee this weekend to see if I can find the Commodore 64. Thanks for the post OP!

I liked the ULTIMA SERIES with # 3 being my favorite.Also i loved THE CASTLES OF DR.CREEP
Legacy Of the Ancients,Questron 2. and ARCHON. I don't have a C64 anymore but I have these games in original boxes saved

Just picked one up at the Kaybee here in Natick, MA. They actually had a TV set up with the playable C64 joystick right by the checkout counter. Soon as I played Impossible Mission and a few other games, I knew I had to buy it.

Legacy of the ancients was an awesome game....Going around the museum and picking what quests I wanted to take was pretty cool.I might have to load that one up soon.

Delete this post if i'm out of line here.. But if anyone is interested in a C-128 system boxed with a floppy drive and a crap load of loose software and games and prob 20-30 boxed games.. Even a few boxes of brand new blank disks..hit me up as i'll be selling this set this week most likely.

Believe me i dont want to but the wife is bishin about me clearing out the spare room so i can turn it into the baby room this month :(

I got the same thing when i moved...All that old junk takes up too much room...Some people don't understand classic gaming and a persons need to hold on to there stuff for years and never play it... :lol:

How the hell did this slip under my radar? Reading this thread and looking at the hacking guide for the unit, this extremely high on the kick ass meter.

Yeah, this is a pretty cool little toy. Definitely worth the $10. I'd recommend taking it apart and loosening up the joystick, though. I could barely go left with mine until I did that, but now the control is much better. Paradroid, here I come!

bread's done
Back