Old School Systems

deathfromace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
98 (100%)
I've been in the mood to collection some of my childhood systems again that I lost while growing up from moving all the time and things getting lost or them being broken. I have been looking on ebay and craigslist for a Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo 64 for about a week now and every time I find a good deal the price rockets up to 50+ for a single console. I have seen some third party consoles that claim to play a combination of super nes and nintendo while out at a Movie Trading Company or other places that sell old games and was wondering if those work.

If anyone has any advice or prior experience going down the same road I would be greatful for any help.

keep an eye on craigslist and post to the wanted section. dont go third party.

i got a saturn for $20 and the guy also had a sega cd for the same price. not mint but they work well and im happy.

I have the retron 3 that plays NES, Super NES, and Sega Gen games. It works fine on all my games even some that the other knocks offs won't play. The sound is not as good as the orginal but that doesn't bother me. The reason I got this one, other then it can play all the games, is that it lets you use all the orginal controllers so your not forced to use,their crappy knock offs. it also has s video out which I think makes the games look great.

You can get this on Amazon for around $50. I haven't had mine that long so I can't comment on how long it will last but I'm playing it a lot to see if it breaks before any return period is up.

bread's done
Back