Old Strategy Guides - Anyone want them?

PR Mega X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey all. I was cleaning out the closet, and found some old strategy guides I have no use for. I was about to drop them in the recycling bin, but I figured I'd check to see if anyone wants them first.

They're all in good shape inside, but the covers show a bit of wear -- also, if there were any posters, there's a good chance they're gone. I'm giving them away for the cost of shipping (hope this still qualifies for the Free Stuff forum ;)). Here's a list of what I have, post below if interested.

GBA - Official Player's Guide Pokemon Ruby Version & Sapphire Version
GCN - Official Player's Guide Star Fox Adventures
GCN - Official Player's Guide Super Mario Sunshine
N64 - Official Player's Guide Donkey Kong 64
N64 - Versus Books The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Perfect Guide
N64 - Versus Books The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Official Perfect Guide
PS2 - Prima Transformers

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link2999']I still need the Majora's Mask. Don't really need the others, MrPiggles can take those.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'll just take Ocarina and Pokemon then

Depending on how much shipping will be, I'll take:
N64 - Official Player's Guide Star Fox Adventures
N64 - Official Player's Guide Super Mario Sunshine
N64 - Official Player's Guide Donkey Kong 64

i would love

N64 - Versus Books The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Perfect Guide
N64 - Versus Books The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Official Perfect Guide

bet shipping to the UK would cost a lot though :(

[quote name='MrPiggles']I'll take the pokemon and zelda guides. How much are you charging for shipping?[/QUOTE]

Whatever the post office charges me :)

[quote name='Link2999']I still need the Majora's Mask. Don't really need the others, MrPiggles can take those.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrPiggles']No problem, I'll just take Ocarina and Pokemon then[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']Depending on how much shipping will be, I'll take:
N64 - Official Player's Guide Donkey Kong 64[/QUOTE]

I was able to get the weights on all of these -- if you guys can post (or PM, if you prefer) your zip code, I can get an estimate through the PO shipping calculator. Thanks!

[quote name='PR Mega X']All 3 look to be about $10.[/QUOTE]

Someone else can have them then. Not trying to by stingey, but I'm sure there's someone on here that wants these more than I do. :)

[quote name='Tsel']Someone else can have them then. Not trying to by stingey, but I'm sure there's someone on here that wants these more than I do. :)[/QUOTE]

No worries -- prices are a bit higher than I was expecting. The best bet is probably going to be if one person wants all (or most) of these, then I can shove them in a flat rate box. I'll still get prices for everyone else, if you're still interested.

Also: these will be shipping from zip 12180.

not to go off topic...
But shouldn't these be GCN?

[quote name='Kolma']not to go off topic...
But shouldn't these be GCN?[/QUOTE]

They look right to me... ;) Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='PR Mega X']Ocarina & Pokemon = $6[/QUOTE]

Hmm, that is a little bit high for me for some old strategy guides. I think I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though.

Ah, shit. I was going to claim the Zelda guides, but I already have the Nintendo and Prima versions. :( Didn't realize I had the whole collection. So is it about $3 shipping per guide?

[quote name='Blade']So is it about $3 shipping per guide?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, no. Every one of the guides I've weighed so far push it over the limit for First Class shipping, so it has go Priority. Prices look like they start around the $5 range, and go up depending on distance/number of guides.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I'll take'em it if Mr. Piggles isn't a fan of the shipping cost.

Area code here is 89012.[/QUOTE]

If you're looking for the same ones he was (Ocarina and Pokemon), looks like the same price for your zip, $6. Just PM me if you're interested :)

[quote name='PR Mega X']If you're looking for the same ones he was (Ocarina and Pokemon), looks like the same price for your zip, $6. Just PM me if you're interested :)[/QUOTE]

Very interested (actually in both Zelda guides, but it looks like somebody else wants MM), and thank you for offering this to begin with. PM sending now.

[quote name='Dieidiotscum']That's still fine for me for Majora's Mask.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, got a PM for Majora's Mask -- if that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Very interested (actually in both Zelda guides, but it looks like somebody else wants MM), and thank you for offering this to begin with. PM sending now.[/QUOTE]

Happy to :) I'd rather see them in the hands of someone who will enjoy them rather than getting tossed.

bread's done
Back