Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
DO NOT POST IN NEW THREAD UNTIL I HAVE FIRST 6 POSTS TAKEN OVER.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9832580

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Power Trade 30% (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title. [/QUOTE]

30% Extra toward pre-owned (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of any pre-owned product.

Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Steam Funds (7/23/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale.

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade any PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Buy Back (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Google Nexus 7 (Includes iOS/Android Devices - Ends 8/05/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
Power Trade: Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any items toward the pre-order of the Google Nexus 7 Tablet.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xenozfan2']After I traded in some games today, when I got home I found out the games where redbox games. Should I return them just to be safe? I want to be able to trade them in after I beat them.[/QUOTE]

i've asked an employee about that before and they don't deny Redbox game trade ins because the person could have bought it (as in they kept it for over a month so they were charged full retail for it). if you don't feel safe with it, just ask for a different copy because you dont like that it was a redbox copy.

Base TIV - 3/24

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3) - $3.50
Resident Evil 5 (PS3) - $6.50
Borderlands (PS3) - $4.50

Rage (360) - $6.50
Top Spin 4 (360) - $6.00

Came to a total of $40.50 after the 50% bonus

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Base TIV 3/24/12

Kid Icarus (3DS)- $17
B:AC (360) - $19
Street Fighter x Tekken (PS3) - $22[/QUOTE]

I don't...what? Please tell me you didn't just try to trade in Kid Icarus a day after it came out?

[quote name='sylveranking']I don't...what? Please tell me you didn't just try to trade in Kid Icarus a day after it came out?[/QUOTE]
maybe he didn't like the controls

Just got home.

:ps3: Twisted Metal - 22.00 (Base) - 35.20 (after)

:ps3: SSX - 19 (Base) - 30.40 (after)

:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - 6.50 (Base) - 10.40 (After)

Ended up buying 2 copies of Modern Warfare 3 and a copy of Dead Island with the B2G1 coupon.

Had 7.62 left over.

Hoping to flip these games somewhere.

Traded in Mass Effect 2 for $10 and Rage for $10, both 360. Got them when the coupon sale started at Best Buy a couple weeks ago, not bad.

Just curious, I traded them in towards a new copy of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3, and the new copy wasn't sealed. Guy told me most new copies there aren't sealed for display purposes. This was a reason I stopped shopping there years ago, same store. Is this the norm? It could be used for all I know.

[quote name='ZenDawg']Traded in Mass Effect 2 for $10 and Rage for $10, both 360. Got them when the coupon sale started at Best Buy a couple weeks ago, not bad.

Just curious, I traded them in towards a new copy of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3, and the new copy wasn't sealed. Guy told me most new copies there aren't sealed for display purposes. This was a reason I stopped shopping there years ago, same store. Is this the norm? It could be used for all I know.[/QUOTE]

The thing to remember with GS is that yes, they do usually strip new games so that the cases can remain on the shelves. What I don't like is when they do this, sometimes employees can "sign out" games, often times the new copies. So we'll never know if the "new" copy we're buying is actually new or not. Doesn't take away the value or anything, but when I pay new price, I would really like it to be sealed.

Anyway, with Mass Effect 2 getting $10 (360), I'm hoping the PS3 version will get the same. I probably won't be going back to do anything else in that game.

[quote name='ZenDawg']Traded in Mass Effect 2 for $10 and Rage for $10, both 360. Got them when the coupon sale started at Best Buy a couple weeks ago, not bad.

Just curious, I traded them in towards a new copy of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for PS3, and the new copy wasn't sealed. Guy told me most new copies there aren't sealed for display purposes. This was a reason I stopped shopping there years ago, same store. Is this the norm? It could be used for all I know.[/QUOTE]

When GameStop only has 1 copy left they sell you the copy on display, it's new it's just not factory sealed

[quote name='DemonsMaster']When GameStop only has 1 copy left they sell you the copy on display, it's new it's just not factory sealed[/QUOTE]

Actually, he said I was in luck, they had one left. But they said that years before when I would buy new there. No way I'm always buying the last "new" copy.

BASE TIV 3/24/12

:wii: New Super Mario Bros - $13
:ps3: SOCOM: Confrontation - .40
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $22
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $9
:ps3: Dead Space 2 LE - $8
:ps3: Uncharted 3 - $19
:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes - $2.25
:ps3: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 - $1.50
:360: Last Remnant - $1.25

Base Total = 76.40

TIV with 60% extra

:wii: New Super Mario Bros - $20.80
:ps3: SOCOM: Confrontation - $0.64
:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - $35.20
:ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $14.40
:ps3: Dead Space 2 LE - $12.80
:ps3: Uncharted 3 - $30.40
:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes - $3.59
:ps3: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 - $2.40
:360: Last Remnant - $1.99

TOTAL with 60% extra = 122.22

Did some spring cleaning. I think id enjoy a gumball more than SOCOM: Confrontation anyway....

One side of me is telling me to sacrifice deus ex and catherine tommorow Which would give me over 70 credit in my acount after the trade in. With that i could do the b2g1 deal and get 3 mw3 copys to flip so Ill end up having over 100$ credit total. the other side is telling me to keep them as they seem like awsome games to play. Sigh i dont know what to do :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']One side of me is telling me to sacrifice deus ex and catherine tommorow Which would give me over 70 credit in my acount after the trade in. With that i could do the b2g1 deal and get 3 mw3 copys to flip so Ill end up having over 100$ credit total. the other side is telling me to keep them as they seem like awsome games to play. Sigh i dont know what to do :([/QUOTE]I'd keep them both (then again, I already have more than $70 credit, so I'm not exactly in your position), but if you really want to trade one in, I'd go with Deus Ex since it seems to pop up fairly frequently at a really low price in Gamefly sales or elsewhere. Catherine, though? I've only seen it priced in the $15-$20 range exactly twice in Gamefly sales, and I think it's only been on sale a couple of times this year. You'd be hard-pressed to get that again if you traded it in. :\

[quote name='Survivalism']Or maybe he just asked.[/QUOTE]Or maybe he saw it posted under the "Featured Trade-Ins" board in the store.

[quote name='ironmenpb']where is everyone getting this b2g1 coupon from? i keep on seeing posts of people using that coupon.[/QUOTE]

It's from renewing or joining the PowerUp reward thing.

Base TIV from 3/24

PSP:psp:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep $4.50

PS3:ps3:
LA Noire - $9
Fallout 3 - $.75
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $7
Rage - $6.50

360:360:
NCAA Football 12 - $14
LA Noire - $9

GC:gc:
Resident Evil 4 - $1.75

PS2:ps2:
GTA: San Andreas - $3.50

[quote name='sylveranking']I don't...what? Please tell me you didn't just try to trade in Kid Icarus a day after it came out?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='akir']maybe he didn't like the controls[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Survivalism']Or maybe he just asked.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']Or maybe he saw it posted under the "Featured Trade-Ins" board in the store.[/QUOTE]

I just asked about Kid Icarus. I was just curious about its TIV since the launch price was down $10.00 at bestbuy where i got my copy.

I like the game but yeah, the controls needs getting used to. I'm waiting for my free AR cards from club nintendo to arrive! :D

I traded a bunch of stuff in. I was able to recoup most of what I spent on the games in the first place. Now I have 300 bucks of Gamestop credit. Now to find a flip for amazon/bestbuy credit!

[quote name='biggie2123']I traded a bunch of stuff in. I was able to recoup most of what I spent on the games in the first place. Now I have 300 bucksof Gamestop credit. Now to find a flip for amazon/bestbuy credit![/QUOTE]

Ill tell you right now those flips will be few and far between, especially at bestbuy as their tiv's have turned into crap for the most part since that gamefly exploit from last year :(
Now bestbuy to gs on the otherhand ....

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ill tell you right now those flips will be few and far between, especially at bestbuy as their tiv's have turned into crap for the mistake part since that gamefly exploit from last year :(
Now bestbuy to gs on the otherhand ....[/QUOTE]

It's going to be good tomorrow I bet. They're going to be doing the 50% bonus just like GS. No preorder or purchase required.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']It's going to be good tomorrow I bet. They're going to be doing the 50% bonus just like GS. No preorder or purchase required.[/QUOTE]

if only best buy would give better TIVs for used games then this kind of bonus would be nice. But having crap values all the time is just a slap on the face.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']It's going to be good tomorrow I bet. They're going to be doing the 50% bonus just like GS. No preorder or purchase required.[/QUOTE]

I really hope so.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']if only best buy would give better TIVs for used games then this kind of bonus would be nice. But having crap values all the time is just a slap on the face.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Their base values for the most part are S to the H to the I to the capital T

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ill tell you right now those flips will be few and far between, especially at bestbuy as their tiv's have turned into crap for the most part since that gamefly exploit from last year :(
Now bestbuy to gs on the otherhand ....[/QUOTE]
Know any good BB>GS flips?

Because at the moment BB offers more for the games I want to trade and with the extra 60%. But I don't really care to have BB credit, I'd rather just add to the $300 I have at GS

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Know any good BB>GS flips?

Because at the moment BB offers more for the games I want to trade and with the extra 60%. But I don't really care to have BB credit, I'd rather just add to the $300 I have at GS[/QUOTE]

Well heres two off the top of my head:

me2 360: bestbuy 5$ (coupon) to gs 11.20 after 50% and pur card

Rdr 360: bestbuy 5$ (after 10$ off used 19.99 or more coupon glitch) to gs 16.00 after 50% and pur card

Im researching more for me to use

[quote name='nas6034']Found a GS that is having a b2g1 sale. This has semi-win written all over it.[/QUOTE]

What city is that?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well heres two off the top of my head:

Rdr 360: bestbuy 5$ (after 10$ off used 19.99 or more coupon glitch) to gs 16.00 after 50% and pur card

Im researching more for me to use[/QUOTE]Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't RDR be $9.99 after that coupon (less with GCU discount) since it's currently priced at $19.99? That isn't as good a turnaround IMO, but I suppose it's a good credit-mover.

[quote name='Vigilante']Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't ME2 be $7.99 and RDR be $9.99 after that coupon (less with GCU discount) since both are currently priced at $17.99 and $19.99, respectively? That isn't as good a turnaround IMO, but I suppose they're good credit-movers.[/QUOTE]

new copies of ME2 are 19.99 but with the @gamer coupon (15 off a new copy of ME2) it comes out to 4.99. then apparently as SEF said, there's some coupon glitch with certain games that are bringing it down to around 5 or so with the 10 off a game that's 20 (used).

[quote name='DCpinoy']new copies of ME2 are 19.99 but with the @gamer coupon (15 off a new copy of ME2) it comes out to 4.99. then apparently as SEF said, there's some coupon glitch with certain games that are bringing it down to around 5 or so with the 10 off a game that's 20 (used).[/QUOTE]Yeah, I remembered the ME2 coupon after posting, so I edited it. :) That's cool to know about the coupon glitch, though...my local BBY has plenty of used RDRs and I believe I have three of those used game coupons, so maybe I'll give it a shot later today. I could certainly use $15 -> $48 GS credit. :razz:

Is the glitch just that an additional $5 is being deducted, or is there more to it? Is it guaranteed to occur?

[quote name='Vigilante']Yeah, I remembered the ME2 coupon after posting, so I edited it. :) That's cool to know about the coupon glitch, though...my local BBY has plenty of used RDRs and I believe I have three of those used game coupons, so maybe I'll give it a shot later today. I could certainly use $15 -> $48 GS credit. :razz:

Is the glitch just that an additional $5 is being deducted, or is there more to it? Is it guaranteed to occur?[/QUOTE]

there's more details about it in the March @gamer coupons thread if you wanna read more.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316177&page=116

[quote name='strait edge follower']Well heres two off the top of my head:

Im researching more for me to use[/QUOTE]

Dead Island - on sale for 19.99 (used) at best buy. comes out to around 8 with 10 dollar @gamer coupon. trades in for $10 (PS3) and $12 (360) base.

Halo Reach - $8 (used) after 10 dollar @gamer coupon. Trades in for $9 (base).

edit: there's also LA Noire. which is 8 (used) after coupon for PS3 and apparently (someone said it in BBY trade in thread) around 5 used for 360. trades in for 9 base i believe at GS.

New Super Mario Bros (DS) - $10
Pokemon Rumble Blast - $10
Gran Turismo 5 - $11
God of War Origins - $13
Batman AC :360: - $19
MLB 12 The Show :ps3: - $22

[quote name='DCpinoy']there's more details about it in the March @gamer coupons thread if you wanna read more.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=316177&page=116[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DCpinoy']Dead Island - on sale for 19.99 (used) at best buy. comes out to around 8 with 10 dollar @gamer coupon. trades in for $10 (PS3) and $12 (360) base.

Halo Reach - $8 (used) after 10 dollar @gamer coupon. Trades in for $9 (base).

edit: there's also LA Noire. which is 8 (used) after coupon for PS3 and apparently (someone said it in BBY trade in thread) around 5 used for 360. trades in for 9 base i believe at GS.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the link and for these potential flips. It turns out I do have three of those coupons, and I'm definitely using all of them on :360: copies of RDR since that has the best profit margin. :bouncy:

To all the flippers: make a new thread so I don't have to read about your 1-2 dollar profit from flipping. Thhhanks.

[quote name='saosin42']To all the flippers: make a new thread so I don't have to read about your 1-2 dollar profit from flipping. Thhhanks.[/QUOTE]

Lol its true that those 1$ ones shouldnt be posted :). Anyway does gs take 1'st gen ipod videos ? I have an old one laying around the house

I have a Limitded Edition Ultimate Spiderman (ps2) but only the slip cover had a barcode (I still have the original case and everything else) can I still trade it?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Lol its true that those 1$ ones shouldnt be posted :). Anyway does gs take 1'st gen ipod videos ? I have an old one laying around the house[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they do - I had some 1st gen iPod Shuffles that they took during their last Apple trade in promotion so I don't see why they wouldn't take iPod videos.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Lol its true that those 1$ ones shouldnt be posted :). Anyway does gs take 1'st gen ipod videos ? I have an old one laying around the house[/QUOTE]

Well after the 50% trade in bump it was more like 5 but whatever. I thought someone was asking for some trades to transfer some bby to gs credit. So I was helping them out.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Anyway does gs take 1'st gen ipod videos ? I have an old one laying around the house[/QUOTE]

Just unloaded mine today, 3/25

5th gen ipod video 60gb
$60 base tiv, $72 after promo

mine was scratched up and the audio jack was flaky. was somewhat expecting a refurb fee but got none. the gs employee didn't try playing anything, just went to the menu screen with the model / sn numbers.

I know this is in the OP, but I need a little clarification for peace of mind. If I trade in three $2 games, I'm going to get $16 plus PUR bonus and not $9 plus PUr bonus right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back