Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
DO NOT POST IN NEW THREAD UNTIL I HAVE FIRST 6 POSTS TAKEN OVER.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9832580

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Power Trade 30% (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title. [/QUOTE]

30% Extra toward pre-owned (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of any pre-owned product.

Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Steam Funds (7/23/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale.

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade any PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Buy Back (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Google Nexus 7 (Includes iOS/Android Devices - Ends 8/05/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
Power Trade: Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any items toward the pre-order of the Google Nexus 7 Tablet.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dgwillia006']22$ for Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3)

Gonna trade it in before the price tanks, cant force myself to grind those survival trophies @_@[/QUOTE]
The Ultimate Ninja games hold value fairly well.

It's not like the shelves are packed with them even at release.

3/31 - Trade in Values

Xbox 360
-Perfect Dark Zero = $0.15
-Rock Band: the Beatles (disk only) = $0.40
-Fable 2 = $0.40

Total = $1.53 (lol)

Wasn't really counting on this money but I just needed to get rid of these games. They almost paid for the tax of the two games + ME3 shirts I bought later on.

Can't wait for tomorrow's sale! I got quite a bit saved up from trading in the majority of my backlog. Now to buy more games!

Trades from today (03-31-2012), all base values:

:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning = $20 (down $2)
:ps3: Twisted Metal = $22 (no change)
:3ds: Dead or Alive: Dimensions = $5 (down $1)

hope mw3 holds tomorrow. i went yesterday, but i still want to finish it on veteran and i have a few more chapters to go.

[quote name='seanmcc']The Ultimate Ninja games hold value fairly well.

It's not like the shelves are packed with them even at release.[/QUOTE]

Trade in value likely wold hold, even Best Buy only gives 24$ after the 50% bonus

Quick question about the promotions combining together.

If I traded in a number of games that qualified for the 3/$10 bonus, mixed in with games that wouldn't qualify for the 3/$10 bonus and just get the 50% bonus, the computer should pick the games that were applicable to the 3/$10 bonus and give the $3.33 per game and not just the 50%, right?

I know when I traded in a few games last Friday, games that had TIVs of greater than $2 had the $3.33 bonus and others that weren't applicable didn't. This time around with a lot more games traded in, it only applied the 50% bonus and not the 3/$10 bonus on the 9 games that it was applicable on.

The rep at the counter kept saying that the computer would pick the best option, though I would expect it to pick the 3/$10 bonus on the 3-game groups.

I think that if I broke them out in two groups, it wouldn't have mattered, though I assumed the register would work like it did last week.

Any thoughts?

[quote name='shrike4242']Quick question about the promotions combining together.

If I traded in a number of games that qualified for the 3/$10 bonus, mixed in with games that wouldn't qualify for the 3/$10 bonus and just get the 50% bonus, the computer should pick the games that were applicable to the 3/$10 bonus and give the $3.33 per game and not just the 50%, right?

I know when I traded in a few games last Friday, games that had TIVs of greater than $2 had the $3.33 bonus and others that weren't applicable didn't. This time around with a lot more games traded in, it only applied the 50% bonus and not the 3/$10 bonus on the 9 games that it was applicable on.

The rep at the counter kept saying that the computer would pick the best option, though I would expect it to pick the 3/$10 bonus on the 3-game groups.

I think that if I broke them out in two groups, it wouldn't have mattered, though I assumed the register would work like it did last week.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, it should pick whichever the best option is like you said. It's better to keep the lower TiV games on a different transaction because if you have add them in with higher TiV games, the 50% is the better one by far.

[quote name='sasukekun']AFAIK, it should pick whichever the best option is like you said. It's better to keep the lower TiV games on a different transaction because if you have add them in with higher TiV games, the 50% is the better one by far.[/QUOTE]Looks like I was boned out of $18.39 of credit. Yay for phone call to the store.

[quote name='shrike4242']Quick question about the promotions combining together.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
What will happen is if you have one game that would give you more money than if it was tagged as part of the 3/$10, something like an Arkham City, would cause the entire batch to get converted over. At least that is what has happened in my previous encounters. When the games are lower than $2 I'm assuming they get no promo or the 50%. I've always manually split out my transactions so I can't say for certain on the ones less. Always got told computer would do best but I made sure to get split.

[quote name='JP']What will happen is if you have one game that would give you more money than if it was tagged as part of the 3/$10, something like an Arkham City, would cause the entire batch to get converted over. At least that is what has happened in my previous encounters. When the games are lower than $2 I'm assuming they get no promo or the 50%. I've always manually split out my transactions so I can't say for certain on the ones less. Always got told computer would do best but I made sure to get split.[/QUOTE]Did the math again and it's $20.20 that I'm "missing".

It looks like the computer only applied the 50% promotion, though I know on the other promotion I did at the same store on the 23rd, I had it applying both promotions for best benefit, though it was much less games the previous time.

Once you get into multiple promos in a single transaction you start to get oddities on how it applies. I go on-call for work next Friday so I plan on working on the FAQ section during the weekend.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

i had the same thing happen to me yesterday but i didn't think about it until later that night. i traded in a bunch of ps2 games, plus 4 ps3 games (including b:ac). i only got about $15 for the 3 ps3 games (not including b:ac) and i think i should have gotten closer to $20 something.

So who is trading some Batmans tomorrow at GS?

I may go to bb to sign up for their gamer thing and buy like 2 Batman copies to trade @ gs. Nothing major since I'm no good at flip floppin' like you guys.

Hoping the extra $10 off Vita games stack with the sale too.

I ended up calling the store and they fixed it over the phone, voiding out the previous transaction and doing it again as two separate transactions.

[quote name='darknight88']So who is trading some Batmans tomorrow at GS?

I may go to bb to sign up for their gamer thing and buy like 2 Batman copies to trade @ gs. Nothing major since I'm no good at flip floppin' like you guys.

Hoping the extra $10 off Vita games stack with the sale too.[/QUOTE]

I am. Looking to flip one ps3 and one 360 version if they allow it. I want the DMC HD collection or maybe Kingdoms of Amular.

[quote name='sp00ge']Better call GS to confirm TIV before you open them, since Batman goes on sale at GS tomorrow as well.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. It's going to drop like a rock either tomorrow or Monday.

[quote name='crs007']Will gamestop allow trade ins of 2 batmans?[/QUOTE]
I did 1x xbox and 1x ps3 and they allowed it. If they don't just go to another GS. If you look at it this way you can buy 2x batman from BB for 30 bucks and trade them to GS for 30 a piece...thats if the value doesn't tank Sunday and if you have +10% PUR card and you are trading in PS3 versions.

Well off to bed, good luck to everyone in the morning! Thanks to sp00ge, I forgot GS is selling batman on sale tomorrow too... hopefully it doesn't drop, at least not by too much!

If you report TIV tomorrow, remember to say whether it is PS3 or 360!

Geez, the TIV of Fable 3 is $3.50? Ughh....what the hell am I going to do with this game, it bored the crap out of me. Is the 50% still good tomorrow?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Geez, the TIV of Fable 3 is $3.50? Ughh....what the hell am I going to do with this game, it bored the crap out of me. Is the 50% still good tomorrow?[/QUOTE]Yup, should be good until closing today (4/1).

[quote name='Vigilante']Yup, should be good until closing today (4/1).[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I don't need anymore Gamestop credit but I guess I'd rather get $6 then $4 at Best Buy or Amazon now.

6 games traded Saturday 3/31/2012

PS3 Resident Evil 5 -$6.50 base ($10.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 NBA 2K12 - $14.00 base ($22.40 w/ 60 bonus)
PS3 Grand Theft Auto Complete Collection - $9.00 base ($14.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $22.00 base ($35.20 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Fight Night Champion -$9.00 base( $14.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Saw II Flesh and Blood - $4.00 base (6.40 w/ 60% bonus)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Big game sales and wrestlemania bro ! Can't wait either :)[/QUOTE]

I don't know what I'm more excited about!!!

[quote name='KtMack23']I don't know what I'm more excited about!!![/QUOTE]

How about Wrestlemania now that Brock Lesnar has signed a 1-year deal with WWE and is IN Miami. :D

[quote name='JaylisJayP']How about Wrestlemania now that Brock Lesnar has signed a 1-year deal with WWE and is IN Miami. :D[/QUOTE]

When I read that earlier today I jizzed my paints lol.

As for trade ins I hope people drop them off tommrow as its the last day for the 50%

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Geez, the TIV of Fable 3 is $3.50? Ughh....what the hell am I going to do with this game, it bored the crap out of me. Is the 50% still good tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

People traded it in droves b/c it was the Holiday bundle disc game (Reach was a download code.) GS sells it for $15 used right now, and they barely sell any of the copies they get.

[quote name='Unit01']6 games traded Saturday 3/31/2012

PS3 Resident Evil 5 -$6.50 base ($10.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 NBA 2K12 - $14.00 base ($22.40 w/ 60 bonus)
PS3 Grand Theft Auto Complete Collection - $9.00 base ($14.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - $22.00 base ($35.20 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Fight Night Champion -$9.00 base( $14.40 w/ 60% bonus)
PS3 Saw II Flesh and Blood - $4.00 base (6.40 w/ 60% bonus)[/QUOTE]

You could have gotten a quarter more if you traded in your $4.00, $6.50, and $9.00 game separately lol.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

The computer runs through each promo it has, ONE AT A TIME, and applies it to your entire transaction. It will then pick the ONE promo that maximizes your credit and apply that. It is not smart enough to group your games in a way to maximize money by combining multiple promos. You'll have to do that yourself...

So yes, the computer does give you the best option, but only in the simplest sense ... one promo at a time. If you want multiple promos to maximize your trade in, you'll have to split up your games yourself.

[quote name='sp00ge']Just called...

Batman AC held. 18 for :360: and 19 for :ps3:

Also, Touch my Katmari Vita is 9.

They only let me check 2. :/[/QUOTE]

Saved me a phone call. Thanks Spooge.

[quote name='sp00ge']Just called...

Batman AC held. 18 for :360: and 19 for :ps3:

Also, Touch my Katmari Vita is 9.

They only let me check 2. :/[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I'm a little surprised but at the same time I'm not. lol

Ocarina of time 3ds is base of 14, I also confirmed Arkham City about an hour ago before I headed out. Goodluck to all today, hopefully I won't get red flagged again at GS :/

[quote name='ZombieToast']But there's no difference between an S-video cable for an old system or a current system. It's just a generic type of cable, like HDMI or USB. And neither store looked for any kind of branding; they just looked at the connection type and said "We don't take these." Of course, for what it's worth, the store I visited yesterday (with the $0.70 trade in) also wouldn't take my additional mini-USB charger cables (the kind used for PS3 controllers) because "they're for computers and cameras and stuff".[/QUOTE]
The difference between them is the the end of the cable that connects to the system(s). What I mean is that cables for last gen systems are often not compatible with current gen systems. A cable for a system they don't sell anymore (like XBOX) or an older system they don't promote or take trade-ins on (like GC) is something they don't want as it doesn't have much resale value. Like you though, I feel that the GS employee betrayed his/her ignorance or lack of caring with that comment.

[quote name='chuckywang']The computer runs through each promo it has, ONE AT A TIME, and applies it to your entire transaction. It will then pick the ONE promo that maximizes your credit and apply that. It is not smart enough to group your games in a way to maximize money by combining multiple promos. You'll have to do that yourself...

So yes, the computer does give you the best option, but only in the simplest sense ... one promo at a time. If you want multiple promos to maximize your trade in, you'll have to split up your games yourself.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for this explanation, it is the best I have read to date. :applause: I have often wondered why and how the computer decides what promotions to apply. This will help the next time I want to take advantage of more than one promotion on a visit and need to explain why to an employee who insists that the computer will look out for my best interests.

Updated lists and database.

[quote name='chuckywang']The computer runs through each promo it has, ONE AT A TIME, and applies it to your entire transaction. It will then pick the ONE promo that maximizes your credit and apply that. It is not smart enough to group your games in a way to maximize money by combining multiple promos. You'll have to do that yourself...[/QUOTE]

Do you mind if I steal this explanation for the FAQ?

[quote name='JP']Updated lists and database.

Do you mind if I steal this explanation for the FAQ?[/QUOTE]

Please do. I see this question all the time.

So s long as I trade 2 copies Max of the same game in a gs store, my account shouldn't be flagged right? But it should be OK by going to multiple stores and trading 2 at each? Reason I ask is I traded in a Batman copy last month I think. So I can only trade 1 more there at my local store.

anyone trade in FFXIII-2 today yet? did the $16 base go down? or is it the same as B:AC tiv that did not change from 19? Might try and trade my vanilla if i can find a novella copy at Bestbuy today.

EDIT: PS: my local gamestops are not allowed to give TIV over the phone... or so i was told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back