Old thread: Check first/last post for new thread link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
DO NOT POST IN NEW THREAD UNTIL I HAVE FIRST 6 POSTS TAKEN OVER.
NEW THREAD HERE: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9832580

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. The second post is blank currently but is there for expansion or to revert back to the way things were. Third post has the 360/Wii/PS3 values. Fourth post has the PS2/GC values. Fifth post has DS/PSP values. Sixth post has hardware/accessory values for all systems.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

Upcoming Promotions:

Current Promotions:
GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Power Trade 30% (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com'] Power Trade: Get a 30% trade bonus on any games traded toward a new copy of:New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts, 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Madden NFL 13

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a new copy of New Super Mario Bros. 2, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Madden NFL13 or Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expiration varies by title. [/QUOTE]

30% Extra toward pre-owned (8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of any pre-owned product.

Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Steam Funds (7/23/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade your old games toward the purchase of Steam Wallet currency during the Steam Summer Sale.

Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason, without notice.[/QUOTE]

$25 Hardware Bonus (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Get an extra $25 in-store credit when you trade any PS3, Xbox 360, PS Vita or 3DS system

Offer not good on cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer vailid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

$30 Buy Back (Ends 8/5/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']Guaranteed $30 in store credit when you trade NCAA Football 13 within 30 days of release

$30 value is net after trade. Trade must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid only while new title is priced at $59.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3). Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. [/QUOTE]

30% Trade Bonus Toward Google Nexus 7 (Includes iOS/Android Devices - Ends 8/05/12)
[quote name='GameStop.com']
Power Trade: Get an extra 30% in-store credit when you trade any items toward the pre-order of the Google Nexus 7 Tablet.

Full trade value amount must be applied toward pre-order/purchase of a Google Nexus 7 Tablet. While supplies last. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward games normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
[/QUOTE]

GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID(thanks Xfactor4)
THE GAMESTOP USED GAME PRODUCT ID "CRACKED":

:gc:=916xxx
:360:=952xxx
:ps2:=938xxx or 939xxx
:wii:=917xxx
:psp:=935xxx
:ds:=919xxx
:ps3:=930xxx
:gba:=914xxx

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the EDGE card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
Playstation 2: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller (Must be a DualShock2) *Fat unit requires either back cover or network adapter*
GameCube: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above. They will not, however, take RROD 360 consoles. There may be stores that still do it, but official policy is to not take them in.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your EDGE card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
No Information Yet:

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kayne2000']what is this promo??

still stating you are not making money in 95% of the cases.[/QUOTE]

$50 gift card with purchase of a Vita. Sorry, didn't mean to be so vague.

How much do you guys think I could get for an original white xbox with a 20 GB hard drive with the 25% hardware bonus?

I've been looking to get a PS3 again after I sold mine about 2 years ago. I know I should I wait for the next gen coming in 1-2 years, but I'm a little impatient.

[quote name='mrclutch']Anyone know what Racoon City is going for?[/QUOTE]

About 17-18 base. This is an educated guess and I haven't been wrong so far...but there is a first time for everything.:D

[quote name='yepsryd']About 17-18 base. This is an educated guess and I haven't been wrong so far...but there is a first time for everything.:D[/QUOTE]

TIV Tracker here shows PS3 version at $15 as of 11 days ago. So that would be my guess.

First time for everything... ;)

Does anyone know what base TiV of a DSi is? I know there's the promo for the 3ds right now but meh. I'm not sure if I want to bite yet, especially because I have a vita

Values from yesterday 6/9

Xbox:
Borderlands $7
Rock Band 3 $7

PS3:
heavy Rain: Dc $12
Sonic Genesis Collection: $6
Batman : AA GOTY $6
Disney Universe $7
Tomb Raider Trilogy $8

[quote name='esalw822']TIV Tracker here shows PS3 version at $15 as of 11 days ago. So that would be my guess.

First time for everything... ;)[/QUOTE]

Probably 15 base for 360 and 17-18 for the PS3 version.

[quote name='JAR']TiV 6/9

X360
Cars Mater-National - $4.00
Madden 11 - $2.50

Wii
Cooking Mama World Kitchen - $4.00
Deal or No Deal SE - $4.00
Excite Truck - $1.50
Hello Kitty Seasons - $7.00
iCarly 2 - $3.00
Madden 10 - $2.00

DS
Clubhouse Games - $1.50
Shrek Forever After - $3.00
Star Wars Clone Wars Jedi Alliance - $2.00
Star Wars Lethal Alliance - $2.00[/QUOTE]

so whats the actual pricepoint of getting the bonus $10,$20,$35? I read 3.00 in official post, and others are saying 2.00, and Im seeing this with 1.50 values and wondering........did you get the bonus applied from all 12 games?

It's $3, it used to be $2 but GS updated their system and now applies the promo when you have certain amounts of games that are $3 and higher.

[quote name='Vanacloud']Phone quotes today 6/10/12

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Xbox - $13

Nintendo 3DS System - $55 (Store credit to)[/QUOTE]

damn I was hoping to trade mine in too.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']so whats the actual pricepoint of getting the bonus $10,$20,$35? I read 3.00 in official post, and others are saying 2.00, and Im seeing this with 1.50 values and wondering........did you get the bonus applied from all 12 games?[/QUOTE]

It's $3 min TiV.

Xbox 360:
Mass Effect-12
Halo:Reach-14

PS3:
Killzone 3-5
Tales of Graces f-22

DS:
Ghost Trick-5

Pretty good trade for me. Ended up with 83.80 and pre-ordered Borderlands 2

Traded in Halo CE:A and Assassins Creed Rev (360) towards Lego Batman 2, got $39 in total after powerup and the extra 30%. Almost paid off LBM2, so that's pretty cool.

I know it might have been asked before but I have a question about the 3DS trade offer.

If I trade in my DS lite and get the 3DS, what happens if I return it?
The only reason I ask is because I'm on the fence about getting one, and I want to take advantage of the free game & battery pack they bundle this week but I'm not 100% sure I want one yet.

A 3DS, Pilotwings, & battery pack for $120 would be nice but I don't think I will have 100% decided by Tuesday

[quote name='kinney_bmx']I know it might have been asked before but I have a question about the 3DS trade offer.

If I trade in my DS lite and get the 3DS, what happens if I return it?
The only reason I ask is because I'm on the fence about getting one, and I want to take advantage of the free game & battery pack they bundle this week but I'm not 100% sure I want one yet.

A 3DS, Pilotwings, & battery pack for $120 would be nice but I don't think I will have 100% decided by Tuesday[/QUOTE]

If it's unopened, you have 30 days to return it. Otherwise, once you open it, it's yours (unless it's defective/broken, then we can exchange it for the same exact item.)

[quote name='sasukekun']If it's unopened, you have 30 days to return it. Otherwise, once you open it, it's yours (unless it's defective/broken, then we can exchange it for the same exact item.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, If I return it will they just return the $120 or so (amount left after the $50 trade in for the DS lite) or the entire amount?

I don't want to trade in my DS only to decide to return the 3DS and then having nothing (DS, 3DS, or $50 credit)

[quote name='Survivalism']I don't typically do this but "holy shit."[/QUOTE]

I think it's b/c lots of people are trading in 3DS so there's no longer a shortage in the supply/maybe the price of a use one dropped?

Supply is an issue in that GS is selling ME 1 still for $30, LFD 1 for $30, & LFD 2 for $40; even though you can find those games new cheaper. They don't have a supply of them for the stores.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Thanks, If I return it will they just return the $120 or so (amount left after the $50 trade in for the DS lite) or the entire amount?

I don't want to trade in my DS only to decide to return the 3DS and then having nothing (DS, 3DS, or $50 credit)[/QUOTE]

The entire amount. The potion you actually paid for (cash/card) will go back on as that, and rest as trade credit. At least it should ring up that way, sometimes the system decides to do weird things. You might get it all back as trade credit or gift card.

It's weird when it comes to certain promos (bundles). Like the the $25/50 GC w/ purchase of a pre-owned system. The POS will discount the pre-owned system and you technically pay for the gift card.

[quote name='sasukekun']The entire amount. The potion you actually paid for (cash/card) will go back on as that, and rest as trade credit. At least it should ring up that way, sometimes the system decides to do weird things. You might get it all back as trade credit or gift card.

It's weird when it comes to certain promos (bundles). Like the the $25/50 GC w/ purchase of a pre-owned system. The POS will discount the pre-owned system and you technically pay for the gift card.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I just didn't want to lose the credit if I change my mind.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Thanks, I just didn't want to lose the credit if I change my mind.[/QUOTE]

You might want to ask your local store if you decide to return it. Like I said, the system does weird things when it comes to bundled (Promos), so you might lose it if you return the 3DS.

I haven't had anyone return the system, so I don't have any personal experience on how it would give it back.

anyone know if the +10 Nano includes the shuffle and mini? Basically, I am asking if they count the shuffle and mini as a Nano and get the +10 bonus?

[quote name='nixmahn']anyone know if the +10 Nano includes the shuffle and mini? Basically, I am asking if they count the shuffle and mini as a Nano and get the +10 bonus?[/QUOTE]

No. There is a different sku for shuffle and mini.

graaughhh! some GS employees should be taken behind a shed for how much they can screw up an order. So went in to my local Gamestop around 5:00 and brought a stack of 17 games with me. Was planning on trading in 14 of them. brought extras just in case some didnt qualify for bonus or just wouldnt take. 2 of the games they wouldnt take because there were small cracks in the center. So kept those. leaves me with 15. He took the first 14 and said all qualified so I kept the other game. Told me my total and it sounded nice so I figured it all went...$170 something. well apparently King of Fighters XII didnt qualify so I got boned out of $15.

With the money I got I bought some games and two of them were Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers and Backyard Sports Football. Guy told me they had the Football game used if I'd like to switch so I said sure. When I get home I find out that they gave me two copies of Sandlot Sluggers........and the copy thats supposedly New wasnt sealed...thats typical....but it had scratches and fingerprints all over it. And yah...they were already closed when I found this out.

So I'm pretty ticked. I'm sure nothing can be done about the "supposedly new" copy but I better get my $15 and able to trade in the duplicate Sluggers for Football.

I know I should have checked everything as soon as I left so my idiocy for that.......but seriously...........that many things gone wrong........its quite sad.

TIVs 06/10/12:

DS:

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story 7.00
Pokemon Heart Gold 12.00
Pokemon Soul Silver 12.00

360:

Batman Arkham Asylum 5.00
WWE 12 19.00
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions 12.00
Rayman Origins 10.00
King of Fighters XII 2.25
Body and Brain Connection 3.50
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 3.00
Dungeon Siege III 8.00
Family Feud 2012 9.00
Darksiders 6.00
Crackdown 2 4.00

from 6/10/2012

PS3:
Killzone 3 $5
Fallout New Vegas $5
Air COnflicts: Secret Wars $5

XBOX 360:
Tales of Vesperia $15
Borderlands $7
Grand Theft Auto 4 $8
Dragon Age 2 $4

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']graaughhh! some GS employees should be taken behind a shed for how much they can screw up an order. So went in to my local Gamestop around 5:00 and brought a stack of 17 games with me. Was planning on trading in 14 of them. brought extras just in case some didnt qualify for bonus or just wouldnt take. 2 of the games they wouldnt take because there were small cracks in the center. So kept those. leaves me with 15. He took the first 14 and said all qualified so I kept the other game. Told me my total and it sounded nice so I figured it all went...$170 something. well apparently King of Fighters XII didnt qualify so I got boned out of $15.

With the money I got I bought some games and two of them were Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers and Backyard Sports Football. Guy told me they had the Football game used if I'd like to switch so I said sure. When I get home I find out that they gave me two copies of Sandlot Sluggers........and the copy thats supposedly New wasnt sealed...thats typical....but it had scratches and fingerprints all over it. And yah...they were already closed when I found this out.

So I'm pretty ticked. I'm sure nothing can be done about the "supposedly new" copy but I better get my $15 and able to trade in the duplicate Sluggers for Football.

I know I should have checked everything as soon as I left so my idiocy for that.......but seriously...........that many things gone wrong........its quite sad.

TIVs 06/10/12:

DS:

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story 7.00
Pokemon Heart Gold 12.00
Pokemon Soul Silver 12.00

360:

Batman Arkham Asylum 5.00
WWE 12 19.00
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions 12.00
Rayman Origins 10.00
King of Fighters XII 2.25
Body and Brain Connection 3.50
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 3.00
Dungeon Siege III 8.00
Family Feud 2012 9.00
Darksiders 6.00
Crackdown 2 4.00[/QUOTE]

Welcome to Gamestop.

[quote name='yepsryd']from 6/10/2012

PS3:
Killzone 3 $5
Fallout New Vegas $5
Air COnflicts: Secret Wars $5

XBOX 360:
Tales of Vesperia $15
Borderlands $7
Grand Theft Auto 4 $8
Dragon Age 2 $4[/QUOTE]
Fallout NV went up? Sweet

so i searched and couldnt find it, but in a couple other forums that i cant find now or remember which ones, but someone mentioned a $10 off coupon, is this still around and how does someone get this?

did another 7/35 this morning. base values:

:ps3: Fallout New Vegas $3
:ps3: Battlefield Bad Company 2 $3
:ps3: Saints Row 2 $7
:360: The Darkness II $7
:ds: Plants v. Zombies $7
:ds: Professor Layton & the Last Specter $9
:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn $3

[quote name='chuckywang']Does anybody know any cheap ways to get games to trade in for the 7/35 bump? I have 5 and need 2 more.[/QUOTE]

keep an eye on Best Buy's deal of the day. That's where I and several others reporting here picked up F:NV, DA2, Darkness II, etc.

[quote name='Obiwan456']Garage Sales (YMMV, of course)[/QUOTE]

Have you ever tried this? I've never tried, but I'd imagine there'd be a lot of stuff like MW2 for like 50 bucks since "I paid 60 for it, so that's 10 bucks off!" at a lot of garage sales.

[quote name='gospelman']keep an eye on Best Buy's deal of the day. That's where I and several others reporting here picked up F:NV, DA2, Darkness II, etc.[/QUOTE]

I can't count the amount of bestbuy to gamestop flips that I've done over the last year or so

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']Silent hill downpour TIV-$21 for both systems[/QUOTE]Thanks for posting that--I wonder, though, why you would have asked about this particular game's TIV...? ;)

*wink wink nudge nudge*

PS2
GTA:SA - $6

PS3
Red Dead Redemption -$9
Skate 3 - $8

Xbox 360
Fallout: New Vegas -$5
Hunted: Demon's Forge -$5
Star Wars: TFU 2 - $8
Left 4 Dead - $11

Just got a purple 3ds with Super Mario 3d and they didn't use my $10 off coupon and only used the credit I just got and not the rest of the credit I had in my account. I knew the price was wrong but I could tell the guy had no idea what he was doing. Do I need to go to the same gamestop to fix this? The gamestop I went to won't be possible for me to go to tomorrow due to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back