OLD THREAD: New thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD: HERE

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system or the value will not get updated. I don't always know it and I'm doing these updates from work to keep them as updated as often as possible so I can't spend time searching for that info.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

Anonymous GameStop Employee Xbox One/PS4 informations:

PART 1: So good news and bad news at Gamestop. Good news: ALL GS locations in the US are getting wi-fi this week! Not sure if they are open access points or closed. Also don't know if all the locations are getting the same connection like ATT Wi-Fi or if it varies by locale (ATT/Verizon/Comcast/Time Warner/Charter, etc.)

Bad news: There are two reasons for this. One, systems can now be tested to see if they are banned from XBox Live I believe, since you could do an online connection test and that touches XBox Live. But the 2nd reason that's more imminent; if you buy a PS4/XB1 and don't have internet access, Gamestop will hookup your system to download the Day 1 patch. Depending on speed of the GS connection and size of the files, this could greatly slow down the lines at launch and take up lots of employees time at the store post launch taking up 1 of each stores 2-3 registers.

Found out about this at the CoD launch so just wanted to pass the info along.

PART 2: So bad news on the Gamestop Wi-Fi situation:

1. The Wi-Fi is locked down with the password setup by each individual store manager but even if you got ahold of it ...

2. Everything someone would want to go to in a browser from gaming sites, to YouTube, to even news sites like cnn, foxnews, etc. are all blocked. Trying to access them gives you a blocked message from the firewall that's setup. Twitter/Facebook iOS apps worked but NFL Mobile and others w/video did not as they timed out. Don't use the YT app (just use the mobile site) so didn't try that. And even that doesn't matter because ...

3. It's as slow as molasses compared to 4G LTE or anything like Boingo, ATT, or any of the other public access points. So if you get behind a bunch of people w/o net access I feel sorry for you and I dread these launches now given the area I live in and our customer base's general lack of net access ...

PART 3: So GS has handed down a memo I'm sure is also going to apply for XB1 in that they count Friday as a pickup day so any PS4 not picked up before close of business on Saturday, Nov. 16 or any XB1 not picked up before Saturday, Nov. 23 is available first come, first serve to customers on Sunday the 17th or Sunday the 24th.

Anyone who has not picked up their system by mid-Saturday will be getting a call from one of the store's keyholders to find out what's up.

Your money won't disappear from the preorder system but that PS4/XB1 will be sold to someone else. You will be told you can call the store when you have acquired the money to pay it off and the next system that comes in after that call will be held for you for another 48 hours.

PART 4: So the info on the GS inTRAnet site I saw today says XB1 preorders can also get the 90% bonus trade on systems tomorrow if they want, although I'm sure there will be an event the following Sunday as well.

There is a SKU employees have to enter/scan to boost the trade. There was a sheet provided for the stores to print out to show what the full value of every system (including Ouya) would get base, w/30%, and with 90%.

The final part is YMMV but my store manager is letting any qualifying preorder customer who has traded their system in the last 30 days and still has their receipt to do a return/retrade to get the extra credit. YMMV on that of course.

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

New Games for $9.99 after trade of 2 eligible games (Ends Unknown)
GameStop.com said:
Spend less for the new games you want

Get new games for $9.99 or less when you trade 2 games

Customer may be responsible for sales tax. Net credit after promotion is $50.00 or greater, and must be applied toward the purchase of a new game. If applicable, excess credit remaining after purchase will be returned to the customer in the form of in-store credit. After promotion, cost to the customer will be $9.99 before tax, where applicable, for games priced at $59.99. Customer is responsible for any additional cost when purchasing games priced over $59.99. Eligible games must be traded in the same transaction as the purchase of an eligible new game. Not valid toward cash trades. Offer valid only when eligible items are traded. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

30% extra credit on games, electronics & accessories trades towards select items. (Ends 12/29/13)
GameStop.com said:
30% extra in-store credit when you trade games, accessories, systems, smartphones or tablets toward these games:
CoD: Ghosts
Destiny
Disney Infinity
Just Dance 2014
FF 13: Lightning Returns
Thief
LEGO Movie The Game
South Park
Titanfall
Infamous: Second Son
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Valid 8/19/13 - 12/29/13

In-store credit must be applied toward an eligible product. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22,,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. When I wasn't getting any email responses, it felt like something was wrong with their system. The stores had no clue what I was talking about.

Now there are stores holding games that I've already picked up a week or two ago.
same here, just got a Hold Confirmation/ PIck Up Ready for ATK

From 10/27

PS3

Dragons Crown - 18.00

GTA V - 30.00

Kung Fu Rider - 0.30

Yup, Im also going to try and stack it with a $5 off coupon so I'll let you know if its stackable. I only use my pur points for money off, I don't need any of the other stuff they offer. Plus with gta flips 11,000 is nothing.

I also just got my "holds" emails.

Also I'm still not banned as of today anyhow. Traded in one of my links for .02 just to test it. ATK is worth .25

It stacked btw. Not sure who cares, but yay battlepack for $9.99 lol and a sweet book.

I did a LOT of Pokeflips. Including one store where I did 5 Pokeflips at once. The guy said he needed more trade ins for his numbers and offered to do 5 in a row for me. So that was 10 Pokemon games right there. I prolly did atleast another 6+ flips. Along with 5 B2G1s where I would Buy GTA (birthday coupon) and 2 more pokes. Also probably used the birthday coupon 10+ times the last 2 months. So take your pick lol
Damn,

How much credit were you able to accumulate.

It varys by Gamestop. My local store refused to take items after 7 days regardless of the reciept
that sucks, i'd argue and ask them why not. and then would show them the receipt where it says so. luckily, multiple gamestop's i've visited basically told me it works that way, as in a rental.

It varys by Gamestop. My local store refused to take items after 7 days regardless of the reciept
Its corporate policy. Sounds like the store manager needs to have a small conversation with the DM. If the DM's in on it too, than contact the regional vice president. No way a chain store can make there own policy other than refusing service.

It's shit like this that gamestop pull that pisses every off. If i cant screw GME with trade in values or use b-day coupons to get new games cheap, i'll never shop there.

EDIT: Not to mention, there can be legal ramification as the receipt clearly states the return/exchange policy.

Well it was not the best trade really but I wanted to get my hands on a DS4 (even though I won't be going next gen anytime soon) so I decided to trade in GTA V, Prototype 2, and my extra DS3. Picked up a vanilla Batman:AC and the DS4. Ended up with $5 back after getting 60% on the trade.

DualShock 3 $14

My snap opinion on the DS4 is that it is WAY better than the DS3. The sticks are more stiff and the groove is nice. The triggers and bumpers are place better and the trigger is a huge improvement over the DS3. It is larger but seems lighter (Edit: This would be wrong though, the DS3 weighs 6.125 oz and the DS4 is 7.25 oz). The negatives are the triggers are still not 100% right to me. There needs to be more of a curve still. It also feels a little fragile and the textured underside does not have the grip I would expect. Still WAY better and I am looking forward to using it on some PS3 games. It is still not as good as the 360 controller which for me is as close to perfection for my hands.

Just got in on the iPad flip only paid $256 and change for it though is there some kind of sale already going on for them ?

So Pokeflip is still on? Lots of big titles coming out tomorrow, so I'm hoping to do one during my lunch break. They usually update the trade list on Wednesday, right?

Damn,

How much credit were you able to accumulate.
I ended up getting Batman, Battlefield, Lego Marvel, a PS4 Dualshock, $50 in Shell GC and $25 in Applebee's (they don't have any good good GCs).

I did trade in nhl 14 so I did lose out on that but overall I'm very happy. Still got 5 B1G1 coupons left.

Its corporate policy. Sounds like the store manager needs to have a small conversation with the DM. If the DM's in on it too, than contact the regional vice president. No way a chain store can make there own policy other than refusing service.

It's shit like this that gamestop pull that pisses every off. If i cant screw GME with trade in values or use b-day coupons to get new games cheap, i'll never shop there.

EDIT: Not to mention, there can be legal ramification as the receipt clearly states the return/exchange policy.
Right and I get that but they also hook me up a lot so it wasn't a big deal I just went to another store.

The only time I almost argued was when at a dif store the lady told me I had to buy a game from the trade 2 list when doing trade 2. I told her it's any new game and she said "I've worked here for a year and you are a customer. I think I know the rules." Ohhhhhh it was tough biting my tongue on that one lol

Right and I get that but they also hook me up a lot so it wasn't a big deal I just went to another store.

The only time I almost argued was when at a dif store the lady told me I had to buy a game from the trade 2 list when doing trade 2. I told her it's any new game and she said "I've worked here for a year and you are a customer. I think I know the rules." Ohhhhhh it was tough biting my tongue on that one lol
That is why you do not even MENTION the promo when doing it, just act suprised when the system gives you the big bump. They may assume to be well informed, but in reality most of their job is little kids asking "DO YOU HAVE THE FIFA!!!" and junk like that... I watched a kid buy a madden 12... for wii... I WAS going to give him a b1g1 coupon I had a spare of when I saw him browsing the preowned wii rack, but when I saw his choice was just like... I will put it to better use...

Madden 12... for the Wii... for $24.99 + tax...

I now shudder to think of the poor gaming choices I made as a child... But in retrospect I had VERY good taste with the values on a lot of the games I still have.

25% Ipads with PUR coupon.
Yea I know that part since I used the PUR coupon but another promo took $38 off bringing my total to $342 before the 25% off coupon. I was wondering what promotion this was.

Sorry for cluttering up the thread JP this will be the only time

Yea I know that part since I used the PUR coupon but another promo took $38 off bringing my total to $342 before the 25% off coupon. I was wondering what promotion this was.

Sorry for cluttering up the thread JP this will be the only time
GS is having a 10-20% off sale on them.

10/28

all :ps3:

Lego LOTR $5

Adventures of TinTin $3

Dead Island Riptide $5

Diablo 3 $21

007 Legends $7

Kingdoms of Amalur $8

Tomb Raider $6

RE6 $5

Prototype $3

MGS4 $0.75

Record of Agaest War Zero $4

Tiger Woods 13 Masters $5

$116.41 after bonuses

Xbox 360
NBA Live 07 - $0.10 (10/28/13)

Nintendo DS
Pokemon Black 2 - $12 (10/28/13)
Pokemon White 2 - $12 (10/28/13)

does anyone know if stores can check if you ever canceled a reservation?  I know stores can check for preorders you picked up.

Sometime in the summer I went to a store for trades, and an employee threw in a preorder claiming it was to trigger the promotion (lie).  I went back there for more trades last week, and I think I got the same lady that tacked on that preorder.  I tried to get her to cancel (game had since come out) but she says I had no reserves there.  I had only gone to the store one other time since the preorder time, and I'm pretty sure I did not cancel.  Aside from some more shady dealings (employees canceling unpicked up reserves and pocketing), the only thing that may caused it not to appear may be that I changed the phone # on PUR in September.  I have the original receipt somewhere, and I'll bring it to that store someday to find out (and make a scan copy).  FYI, I am positive this was the same store; I'm pretty sure I had not canceled it but not 100%.

different issue/store/game.

also for some reason on PUR, it shows a game I reserved that I didn't actually.  I had intended to but decided not.  The game has yet to come out.

Does GameStop not accept the Skylanders games or Final Fantasy XIV? Thinking of trading them in, but don't even see them on the list.
They don't accept Skylanders games. I understand why they don't accept the figures but I'm not sure as to why they don't take the games alone. And I'm not sure about FFXIV.

The trade 2 to get a new game for $10 sounds good to get a discount on some next gen games. If Killzone and Knack are in stock tomorrow I have a few games I can trade in.

For those who have bought pre-owned iPad's, what are the conditions like? Cosmetically speaking. I wouldn't mind an iPad mini at a price that you can get it with this coupon. 

For those who have bought pre-owned iPad's, what are the conditions like? Cosmetically speaking. I wouldn't mind an iPad mini at a price that you can get it with this coupon.
Bought one earlier that had been graded "like new", and it looked really good, but there was one scratch on the screen. Might try to flip it back, or I might just return it and look for a better one. I also ordered a couple from the website that had been graded "like new" and they had a surface scratch or two.

Ticks me off, because I always get nitpicked on refurb fees and I always get graded down to "good" condition on electronics. Makes me think I need to start being an a-hole and I might have better luck.

Bought one earlier that had been graded "like new", and it looked really good, but there was one scratch on the screen. Might try to flip it back, or I might just return it and look for a better one. I also ordered a couple from the website that had been graded "like new" and they had a surface scratch or two.

Ticks me off, because I always get nitpicked on refurb fees and I always get graded down to "good" condition on electronics. Makes me think I need to start being an a-hole and I might have better luck.
Okay, I see. I'm picky and I'm going to want something near-perfect, which is definitely going to be tough to find considering it's used but who knows, maybe I'll come across one that someone hardly used and got rid of.

Not many around me have them in-stock, so I'll check it out.

Does GameStop not accept the Skylanders games or Final Fantasy XIV? Thinking of trading them in, but don't even see them on the list.
Neither one. Skylanders takes too much space and they have deals to sell New sets. Final Fantasy requires subscription so the disc itself is useless to them and people would bitch about it not working.

For the 30 % extra towards tablets and phones does that apply to trading towards preorder items or towards Preowned purchase ? Or maybe both , I checked the gs website and it says towards select pre orders but when you click on the link it's mentions something about Preowned as well .

For the 30 % extra towards tablets and phones does that apply to trading towards preorder items or towards Preowned purchase ? Or maybe both , I checked the gs website and it says towards select pre orders but when you click on the link it's mentions something about Preowned as well .
Last week I got it to work towards either. One guy said if I went the preorder route I would have to put all the credit on preorders, so I bought a copy of NHL 07 and it gave me the same bonus.

Not sure how reliable reddit is when it comes to gamestop but I found this related to trade in bans

"We've introduced a new system where it stops you if you've traded in more than 5 of the same item within a 30 day time period. You will be able to resume trading after that 30 day period."

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameStop/comments/1p60w5/no_trade_list_please_advise/
Can confirm GS manager told me this today as well though he didn't say about the 30 day thing he did say 5 limit and it will block you out from there.

If you read the comments, the OP of that reddit post claims he never traded more than 3 of the same game yet was still banned.  I'm sure there are additional criteria leading to these bans, but maybe others that were recently banned could chime in as to whether they traded more than 5 of any title recently. 

If they find something suspicious, they will ban you. It doesn't matter if it's 1 or 5 copies of the same game. If they suspect that your copy is either stolen or that you're flipping them they can, and will,  ban you. 

Grabbed another mystery coupon this morning when I signed on to print out the one I redeemed yesterday. I got the same coupon today.

25% off preowned.

Side note last night right before close I saw a local store had batman:eek:rigins in stock used so I did a store pickup and not even 5 minutes later I got the confirmation email!

I'll be stopping by on my lunch, if I have time, to use the coupon and get it for around $37 if everything goes well.
it will look good on the shelf after work when I get home and start playing battlefield 4!

This was sent to me by one of the CAG GameStop Employees.

Some things to beware of with AC 4, BF 4, & WWE 2K14:

Beware buying gutted copies of AC 4 on PS3; the code for the Aveline Sony-exclusive mission pack is on the inside of the cover art so there is a possibility someone will try to redeem that code as GS does not carry extra cover art that is PS3 sized generally. The GS copies of the game will also have two paper codes in the normal spot in the case, one is for the GS pack and the other is the online pass.

This 2nd note is something to beware of with both AC 4 and BF 4. GS already got non-LE copies of both AC 4 & BF 4 that do not have the free DLC in them. My store didn't notice this until after the crowd had left for the midnight and we're not sure how many copies we messed up. Make sure if you're picking up a preordered copy that on AC 4 there is the GS logo right below the title on the cover art and on BF 4 there is a gold bar promoting the free China Rising expansion pack at the top of the cover art.

On WWE 2K14 the cover art is reversible with the other side having Daniel Bryan. We had people asking for the Daniel Bryan version because I turned the cover art inside out to cover up the Rock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back