OLD THREAD: New thread in FIRST/LAST posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
NEW THREAD: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/334650-gamestop-trade-in-values-xxvi-values-available-on-ios-app-upcoming-50-bonus-with-coupon/

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system or the value will not get updated. I don't always know it and I'm doing these updates from work to keep them as updated as often as possible so I can't spend time searching for that info.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

None Currently.

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!
While that may be true, if you combine the games with the right promotion they can work to your advantage. There are knowledgeable people in this thread that are normally willing to help.

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
You can search through this thread and previous ones to see what a game has been reported in the past. With the TIV Tracker you can sort by date and then go through the list of past updated values through that as well. Here are the previous GS TIV Threads: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21,22,23,,

Can I trade-in sealed games?
No. You might come across the rare GameStop that would let you do it, but they are going to open them anyway.

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
If you do not feel comfortable or willing to put the values in the thread you have two options available. You can input them in the TIV tracker or you can send them to me via PM. Either way the database and these lists will be updated. Putting them into the TIV tracker does save me some time later on.

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
No, however it will be YMMV on if they charge you a refurbish fee for them in that condition. Most GameStops wont charge a fee but there are some that charge for incomplete games.

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
YMMV. It really all depends upon the employee you get. Some will charge refurbish fees, some wont, some wont accept the game and others just take them without a second glance.

What are the refurb fees on games?
There appears to be set prices for set value ranges. We aren't 100% certain on the splits just yet. Here is what we have currently:
$0.25-$2 Value: $0.75 Refurb Fee
$2.01-$4 Value: $1 Refurb Fee
$4.01-$7 Value: $2 Refurb Fee
$7.01-$10 Value: $3 Refurb Fee
$10.01 & Higher Value: $4 Refurb Fee
This information isn't guaranteed by any mean and we are still working on nailing it down.

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
They are listed in the hardware TIV section, highlight in red.

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
No, but there are a handful of games that their variations have separate listings at GameStop: Madden 09 Anniversary Edition, Battlefield: Bad Company Gold Edition, and a few others.

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Unless stated otherwise, and they are rarely included, the bonuses never apply to accessories. Except the PowerUp Rewards card of course.

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
I can't give concretes on why this happens. GameStop computers are normally pretty good at giving you the better promo. In the case of a percentage bonus being run at the same time as a "Trade X, get $X" promo, things can get messy. The system appears to only give one promo on games per transaction so if you had a few games that you want to go to the percentage bonus and a stack for the "Trade X, Get $X" it will regularly apply the percentage to all of the games. Your best bet is to do all "Trade X, Get $X" games in one transaction on their own. The GameStop clerk may say that the system will figure it all out, tell them you want a separate transaction anyway. As always, check your receipt before you leave the store.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
YMMV. The official policy is no, but there are some GameStops that overlook that rule.

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Xbox 360: Console Unit, power brick, A/V Cables, Controller (wired/wireless)
Wii: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cables, Wiimote, Nunchuck, Sensor Bar
Playstation 3: Console Unit, Power Cable, A/V Cable, Controller, USB Cable
PSP: Handheld, A/C Adapter
Nintendo DS/DSLite/DSi: Handheld, A/C Adapter, Stylus

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
For the most part yes. If it powers on but doesn't play games, they will take the console as a refurb unit and put a refurb fee on the console. The refurb fee on the console will vary on the price of the console so those numbers will change. You are still required to trade in everything required listed in the question directly above.

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
The basic card is free and only allows you to acrew points when spending money. The Pro card costs $14.99 and is basically the same as the previous EDGE program.

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
It costs $14.99 and is good for a year. It also comes with a 1-year subscription to Game Informer magazine.

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
You will get an extra 10% trade-in credit on the base value of the game, extra 10% off the purchase of pre-owned games and 10% off new strategy guides.

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
No. You will only get the bonus for games and accessories.

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
If you decide that you want cash instead of credit, they will take 20% off the base values and promos will not apply.

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
If the promo has a minimum trade-in value requirement, it will be listed in the promo. If it isn't there, then there is no limit. However, as with all trades, they are subject to manager approval so the manager could have setup his own little rule-set requiring a minimum of whatever.

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Yes on both accounts. However, if you do a bunch of the power trades and just straight drop the pre-order you could create some ill-will between yourself and the employees you cancel on. However, if you look at the wordings on promos, they can remove the bonus trade-in value if they decide to.

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Basically they have the right to change the eligible games at any time. They tend to update these frequently so as to lock out any easy/cheap games. It's best to check the eligible list the day of your trade.

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
No. The only thing that will stack with trade-ins is your PowerUp Rewards card. Some will report success, but this requires a manual override and is very YMMV.

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
This varies depending upon the state you live in.

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
If you purchase a used title published by either Sony or WB you get an online pass from GS on your receipt. That's also why the used copies are $55 instead of $48 when the MSRP is $60. No GS issued passes of games published by EA, THQ, etc. On those titles you're totally dependent on the previous owner not using the code.

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia
Does Not Charge Sales Tax on Credit Purchases: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
May or May Not Charge, Depending Upon County: Florida,

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
It is just the way they have designed their system. The best theory we have seen is that since you are only inputting the number off of the back of the card, it isn't going to pick up the programming from the specially tagged EDGE cards. Some kind of programming that gets input from their system that wont show up when only inputting the number off the back of the card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what to do anymore. I can't do any more trades at Gamestop. Traded too many adapters and games from the Target fiasco a few weeks ago. It's not just that I can't trade anymore. The attitude they have with me when they see me and tell me that is the worst. They have nothing but a bad attitude that is basically telling you they want you to get lost. Completely unhelpful even when you're just trying to purchase something. Not only that but after I tried to return a big ticket item, they didn't want to do the return and told me "oh wait, you're also banned from doing any business with us whatsoever." Disgusting. The DM is in on it too, and he's the worst out of any of them. I could just not go anymore, but I don't back down from people like that. They're the ones who want to have the problem.
Lol I'm doing the same thing, I just try to be nice to them, and only trade in adapters whenever I want to get a game coming out soon.

Not abusing that much. Too much benefits.

That's what I figured. I'm just making sure. I have two gamestops near me. I have a b2g1. 3 copies of the same game at store one. Hopefully the receipt comes with another b2g1 and repeat at store number two.

Wear a mask or get plastic surgery, then he can flip more. It's the only logical solution.
Would it be strange to say that I actually am tempted to do that? The mask part, not the plastic surgery part, mind you.

Walmart?

BestBuy?

Amazon Trade in?
Like I said, it's not really about the trades. It's about their abusive attitude and the fact that I refuse to back down from them.

Worst case scenario: Tellgamestop.com
Pointless. I actually called up Gamestop's corporate number (the one that conncts me to their HQ in Texas, not that useless customer dis-service number) and spoke to loss prevention. They told me I am indeed banned from trades and that they would not do anything about their employees' poor attitude or the DM's banning of me. They told me if I have a problem I am more than welcome to not shop there anymore.

while i dont agree with their attitude towards you you should have been discreet amd smart with your trade ins
Yes, I know. I'll keep that in mind for the future, once I move.

Go to a different district to trade in.
I'm store banned from trades. Every district in the area has had an email sent. That was a long time ago, so the newer employees might not know about it, but the Jr. Detective managers and the ones they've informed will know. The ones who have it out for me have actually called the stores near them and have given them a description of me.

Lol I'm doing the same thing, I just try to be nice to them, and only trade in adapters whenever I want to get a game coming out soon.

Not abusing that much. Too much benefits.
Yeah, gonna keep that in mind for the future.

I'm new to gamestop's pur. Would I be flagged for buying multiple copies of the same game from them like you are with gcu?
Depends how many you buy. I think I bought 20 copies of Gears of War 3 when Walmart started trade ins. A couple of employees have remarked on it since, but they generally don't care.

Would it be strange to say that I actually am tempted to do that? The mask part, not the plastic surgery part, mind you.

Like I said, it's not really about the trades. It's about their abusive attitude and the fact that I refuse to back down from them.

Pointless. I actually called up Gamestop's corporate number (the one that conncts me to their HQ in Texas, not that useless customer dis-service number) and spoke to loss prevention. They told me I am indeed banned from trades and that they would not do anything about their employees' poor attitude or the DM's banning of me. They told me if I have a problem I am more than welcome to not shop there anymore.

I'm store banned from trades. Every district in the area has had an email sent. That was a long time ago, so the newer employees might not know about it, but the Jr. Detective managers and the ones they've informed will know. The ones who have it out for me have actually called the stores near them and have given them a description of me.

I was flagged once as well, but for the B1G1 Wii/DS Coupon.

I was treated like a criminal lol.

Anyways they were all working coupons, it was the system that was fucking up but yeah

2 AC Adapters ~$24 = Brand New Game W/ Promotions.

Would like to keep it as long as possible.

You shouldn't have gone overboard

Yeah, I realize it was my fault. When I joined here a few months ago, there were so many great deals to be had, I dove in to every deal like the world was about to end. If I get a second chance, I'll certainly be more discreet. My issue was not my banning, but the poor attitude of the employees. I'm not kidding, I felt violated after leaving the store. They were so vindictive like I have never seen before. I have no idea why. Were they really that bothered by my flipping?
The bans almost equate to getting shunned. If you think about it from their shoes, if they accept trades under your account, they are the ones that look bad to the DM. They're supposed to know better than to do business with you. Cags have posted letters that have circulated between stores calling out specific banned customers in the past. Oh well lesson learned.

The bans almost equate to getting shunned. If you think about it from their shoes, if they accept trades under your account, they are the ones that look bad to the DM. They're supposed to know better than to do business with you. Cags have posted letters that have circulated between stores calling out specific banned customers in the past. Oh well lesson learned.
Yea ever since I got flagged... Again i can't trade at my regular store so i just go to other stores and trade under my friends and family accounts. I mainly trade 2 adapters for $50 shell gas cards.

I dunno man, I'd like to be sympathetic but you brought it on yourself as others have pointed out. Employees at Gamestop are usually VERY buddy buddy with eachother, even across stores/districts as you've seen.

People that consistently "scam" the trade or sale promotions will definitely earn the ire of the managers and other employees. Gamestop is a smaller business (compared to BBY, etc.) so they're definitely more perceptive to this and word moves fast through the district. You're labeled as a dealer probably, regardless of your activity, and NO employee likes to deal with them. Specifically because working with a dealer is a quick way to get in shit with your boss/managers.

You shouldn't be ridiculed like you're saying, but think about it. You abused the trade system with a store that has a (usually) very small amount of employees. If you did it a few times, yeah they're going to start looking at your differently. Plain and simple, ya fucked up

My buddy told me that at one point my name was circulated in the district around here because I was trading so many phones and ipads (most of which I won from sales contests at work). The manager at my normal store and my buddy that was a manager at another store took up for me to the DM and explained how i got the stuff saving me from a ban.

It's funny, because right up until the very moment the DM and LP put heat on store staff for taking too many trades, the store managers obviously want every single trade available. As soon as that switch turns though, they'll hang you out to dry.

This does not appear to be true. I am banned from LP, or so I hear, but my ID still works fine. It's just if people are familiar with my name, they will just tell me I cannot trade and will not try to do the trade.
And I thought I was the only one....

Never heard of an ID working but not allowed to trade. You guys really got to be smart when trading. Gamestop Bots (I mean employees) are programmed (I mean trained) so if any part of the deal appears that you will be profitting or a dealer you are a RED FLAG. That's why when you go to trade remember....

Employee asks you why you are buying 3 copies of XENOBLADE? A: Me and my friends love it.

Employee asks why do you have all this trade credit? A: I just traded my old systems. Not I TRADED 4 PS4's yesterday.

Employee asks do you need games with your new system? Or pre order? Why No pre orders? A: I have all my pre orders at my local store.

If you trade in $700 worth of stuff humor and the employee and throw $5 down on a dang pre order. Never pick it up and it will keep them off your back. Consider it your tipping them. Heck for giving you $384 for a PS4 they deserve a $5 tip.

I warn you people OVER AND OVER to avoid a ban and be smart. And i'm SO SICK of people on here saying "I'll never get banned" you will. They know when you are not a normal customer. They have a whole LP department to watch for this. if you don't have to give them ID, then your set. 85% of stores require it. Take it from me and the other HARD CORE flippers on here. It's a real pain when you have to get a friend or someone else to trade for you.

SPEAKING of deals, was able to use the BDAY Coupon with the B2G1 after instructing an employee. First he said it wouldn't work. These will stack.

ALSO stores are now giving BOUNCE BACK trade coupons!!! Yes 50% to come back at the end of August. Some employees may be nice and give you a stack. Says ONLY good for games this time. Not like last year where we got $600 for an IPHONE. Good ol days. But i'm sure these will come in handy. So STOCK UP. And when you buy a pre owned game they are giving you a code to come back at the end of JULY for Buy 2 get 1 free on pre owned $19.99 and under. Hopefully some wii u or new gen stuff will be low enough by then. Which makes me think the next regular Buy 2 get 1 free may not be until BLACK FRIDAY. UGH......4 more months. Hopefully they allow electronics with it again.

My buddy told me that at one point my name was circulated in the district around here because I was trading so many phones and ipads (most of which I won from sales contests at work). The manager at my normal store and my buddy that was a manager at another store took up for me to the DM and explained how i got the stuff saving me from a ban.

It's funny, because right up until the very moment the DM and LP put heat on store staff for taking too many trades, the store managers obviously want every single trade available. As soon as that switch turns though, they'll hang you out to dry.
1st person to get a job at gamestop LP we all chip in and give them $1,000 get us all off the radar =)

Im in for $100

1st person to get a job at gamestop LP we all chip in and give them $1,000 get us all off the radar =)
Yea ever since I got flagged... Again i can't trade at my regular store so i just go to other stores and trade under my friends and family accounts. I mainly trade 2 adapters for $50 shell gas cards.
ZR do you beat me in lifetime PUR points? Im over 2mil now thats 1 account only lol

Depends how many you buy. I think I bought 20 copies of Gears of War 3 when Walmart started trade ins. A couple of employees have remarked on it since, but they generally don't care.
That's when you DON"T give them a PUR card. Tell them you just dont have one. Or get a different card and do not tie in to your ORIG account. The n you also get another buy 2 get 1 free coupon which comes in handy.

TRADE INS (base):

Sniper (new one) PS4: $20.00
Wolfenstien ps4: $20

Mario Kart 8: $$26.00 (buy it new get the CODE download for Mario U or Pikmin and then trade it and get $42 credit with boost. Makes Mario U or Pikmin $18 and they are FULL GAME)

Mario Party 9 $17 - I can't even find many stores that have this, could be a hard to find game in the future, prob not worth trading, comes to around $27 with bonus)

Mario Kart is prob your best bet right now. And if you are lucky find a used one with an unused code, even better

PS3 systems are tanking! 160gb slim is $70 only. And no TRADE bonus. Ugh. VITA just went up to $100!!! NOT bad at all. You can probably find someone on CL to trade you a vita for your ps3 slim.

Saw some posts about coupon stacking. I know for a fact you can stack certain coupons because I've done it multiple times for customers.

You can stack multiple coupons of different values in the same transaction (example: $10 and a $5 off).

However you cannot stack coupons of the same value in the same transaction or combine percentage off and dollar off. It will give you whichever is entered first.

Saw some posts about coupon stacking. I know for a fact you can stack certain coupons because I've done it multiple times for customers.

You can stack multiple coupons of different values in the same transaction (example: $10 and a $5 off).

However you cannot stack coupons of the same value in the same transaction or combine percentage off and dollar off. It will give you whichever is entered first.
Sometimes you need to be careful. 1 time I had a $25 off PUR coupon, and used a buy 2 get 1 coupon and it took the $25 off the FREE GAME!!! UGH very bad. Like tonight it took 20% bday off the free one but the free was originally more so it didn't matter. But in that case it made it the cheaper one.

Sometimes you need to be careful. 1 time I had a $25 off PUR coupon, and used a buy 2 get 1 coupon and it took the $25 off the FREE GAME!!! UGH very bad. Like tonight it took 20% bday off the free one but the free was originally more so it didn't matter. But in that case it made it the cheaper one.
Most promotions like that I suggest not use dollar off coupons because that's what will happen. It seems to apply coupons to the free item if it's a store promo like the b2g1 free sales.

Traded in :xb1: Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and :ps4: MLB The Show 14 for $65.60 after 50% + PUR. Considering I paid $18 combined for both games I'd call that a 'W'.

I can't believe MLB was $40 after bonuses ($25 base).

Traded in :xb1: Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and :ps4: MLB The Show 14 for $65.60 after 50% + PUR. Considering I paid $18 combined for both games I'd call that a 'W'.

I can't believe MLB was $40 after bonuses ($25 base).
I believe it's going to be on sale for $39.99 new this weekend (MLB). As it has before with Amazon and Best Buy. I'd suggest getting rid of it before then if anyone else is thinking about it.

I believe it's going to be on sale for $39.99 new this weekend (MLB). As it has before with Amazon and Best Buy. I'd suggest getting rid of it before then if anyone else is thinking about it.
Yeah I decided to keep it after seeing $25 TIV at Best Buy and $27.50 at GS over the last couple weeks. $40 is just cause to offload it ASAP.

So I bought 3 used wii games today and I got 3 b2g1 under $20 on 7/28-8/3 codes on my receipt....and then the guy highlighted them...I got home and they vanished under the highlighter lol.

This was my experience, store manager was always very nice and encouraged me to bring in whatever games I had and as many copies of the same game as I wanted until someone higher up mentioned my name and ever since then he will only let me trade 1 copy. I never went overboard though and don't recall ever going over the 5 copy limit in a 30 day span, I probably just got flagged for volume.

I haven't seen that manager in months until today and I very rarely trade at Gamestop anymore yet he still wouldn't let me trade more than 1 copy of Mario Kart when I went in today. I used to trade a lot(obviously) and spent a lot of money there, not to mention the preorders, but ever since I was flagged, it's been a different attitude from the manager and some of the other employees. What Donut said about being tagged "that guy" is the truth, though I was probably "that guy" before I was flagged, they just didn't think I was trying to put one over on them back then.

Just an FYI, Watch Dogs has started it's decline.

7/15

:xb1:

Watch Dogs $23

:ps4:

Watch Dogs $23

Only the previous gen versions are $25 base still.

They're supposed to be, but if it's anything like the last time, employees will most likely completely forget to give them out, so you should try to remind them when making a purchase.
Hopefully they have them out when i pickup the metal gear that dropped to $9.99 used. They dont have the 50% off coupon this year like last year? I have nothing to trade in right row...

Looks like Gamestop.com is on the fritz, so I can't check.  Does anyone know if the 50% bonus that just started is base 50% for all or is it one of their 50% for PUR members (40% + 10%)?

Just got sent a coupon for $10 off playstation plus that's supposed to be for me and 5 of my friends.  But I'm good on plus and have no friends.  :cry:

http://i.imgur.com/6lNKnLl.jpg

x6R6VIq.jpg

Gamestop just sent me an email with a coupon code for $10 off a year of PS+. I don't know if this is it a regular promo code, or if its specific to a person's pur account:

EBC3045840-82TMLM33

edit: Upon closer inspection, each coupon has five uses and for each use tied to your account, you get a $10 gift certificate. In that case, please use the coupon code!

Either way, I'm not using it so feel free to use it.

I've also got one of those coupons. By the looks of it, it's for in-store use only, has a limit of 5 uses, and expires on July 21. It'd be nice if someone used my code too, but I think a lot of other CAGs got this as well.

I've also got one of those coupons. By the looks of it, it's for in-store use only, has a limit of 5 uses, and expires on July 21. It'd be nice if someone used my code too, but I think a lot of other CAGs got this as well.
So, it states 5 uses, and each time it is used, you earn a $10 gift certificate - does that include the time you use the coupon? If so, that is effectively $20 off PS+ for up to 5 years, which brings it down to the black Friday price of $30 per year.

So, it states 5 uses, and each time it is used, you earn a $10 gift certificate - does that include the time you use the coupon? If so, that is effectively $20 off PS+ for up to 5 years, which brings it down to the black Friday price of $30 per year.
Which was what I was planning to do myself but I didn't even get a coupon. Doh.

Although stacking up for 5 years might be a bit excessive.

Which was what I was planning to do myself but I didn't even get a coupon. Doh.
Although stacking up for 5 years might be a bit excessive.
Yeah, it'll probably go on sale again in that time. I didn't get the email (yet) either. I'm still trying to fight Sony for expiring my one year PS+ code a day early so I was unable to redeem it, but no luck so far.

I'm not sure what to do anymore. I can't do any more trades at Gamestop. Traded too many adapters and games from the Target fiasco a few weeks ago. It's not just that I can't trade anymore. The attitude they have with me when they see me and tell me that is the worst. They have nothing but a bad attitude that is basically telling you they want you to get lost. Completely unhelpful even when you're just trying to purchase something. Not only that but after I tried to return a big ticket item, they didn't want to do the return and told me "oh wait, you're also banned from doing any business with us whatsoever." Disgusting. The DM is in on it too, and he's the worst out of any of them. I could just not go anymore, but I don't back down from people like that. They're the ones who want to have the problem.
That's something you really have to earn. Don't blame the employees for giving you the stink eye, you're not the type of customer retailers want.

should I dump MLB 14 PS4 to GS for $40 or Walmart for for $42?
This was the internal debate I had yesterday on my games. If I keep it as GS credit (for a little less) the wife won't dive into it. If I trade in for Walmart credit, she will start purchasing stuff with the credit and screw up my mental spreadsheet for video game related transactions. I opted for Gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back