Old Thread, Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont mean to crap on your thread but
a) you cant sell or buy modded stuff here
b) some of your prices are insane! 35$ for LoM and C: SoTn JUST DISKS? FFX-2 new sealed 35$? thats double the norm.
anyways
nice, big list. bump

thanks, yeah didn't mean to put that modded thing on, i copied and pasted, and yeah, some of the game prices haven't been updated lately, so feel free to make reasonable offers

When I put my modded xbox up, when I was new, I got ripped on so much by shrike. $80 through paypal right now for the 256MB Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro? :) :) :) :)

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']When I put my modded xbox up, when I was new, I get ripped on so much by shrike. $80 through paypal right now for the 256MB Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro? :) :) :) :)[/QUOTE]
Indeed you did.

jevon, if you put another reference to requesting a modded console in your TL (which I removed yet again), you'll be finding some time away from the trade forum.

[quote name='jevon90']settle down...ok, don't think CAG is liable if i'm not offering to sell something modded, but duly noted, thanks[/QUOTE]
It can be liable for anything that's of questionable legality, if taken that direction.

And frankly, I've brought this up to you more than once about modded consoles. I know you've heard me say it.

It's my job to make sure things dealt on here, for trades and sales, are all legal items. CAG can be held liable for items that aren't above-board.

I won't bring this up again.

Im just trying to help you, so you wont go through what I did. Anyways $80 through paypal right now for the 256MB Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro? :) :) :) :)

sounds good, sorry for wasting your time, guess CAG forums are stricter than others, but can't argue with good traders. have a good weekend dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back