oleander's first (and very brief) FS list

oleander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I will probably answer PMs a lot faster if they involve a specific price (that is, not "how much for...").
Also, I will check trade lists, but I am emphasizing the FS aspect of this list because most of my wants are not really comparable in price to what I am trying to get rid of...

new/sealed
PS2:
La Pucelle Tactics

GC:
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime (with the Kmart/wavebird cover)

GBA:
Astro Boy

cart only
SNES:
Super Mario Kart

N64:
Space Station Silicon Valley
Mario Party 3

[quote name='bluesoul']Sale only? No trading?[/QUOTE]
I would be open to trades, but I'm guessing the things I want are not comparable to any of the things I have...
[quote name='gamelotus']price on Super Mario Kart and mario party 3 together or cml[/QUOTE]
let me think...I'll get back to you...
[quote name='Visc']$7 for Astro Boy? I'm just going off the BB sale, not trying to be a cheapskate[/QUOTE]
not so much - I did get it at the BB sale, but it ended up being $10 not $5 - so you can see how this sort of a deal might be unfavorable for me :)

bump...and I will just mention that I have been pretty busy, so if I don't respond to PMs quickly...I'm sorry...but I WILL respond EVENTUALLY

[quote name='evan11221']how much for la pucelle?[/QUOTE]
$18 shipped seems to be reasonable...
[quote name='Meshuggah27']How much for super mario kart and mario party 3?
CML or PM me[/QUOTE]
didn't see anything in your TL...I think $20 shipped would be good, but I did already have one person ask me about this, so I should probably wait for a response...

bread's done
Back